Why is the Hunter Biden canard so important to Team Trump? Does #DTS ring a bell?

You are kidding right? You mean like you morons built and entire “racist” theme around a quote from Charlottesville that was absolutely taken out of context.
You're kidding, right? The Charlottesville comment was only one of dozens of examples of Trump's bigotry by way of actions and deeds. You really do need to begin thinking for yourself.

Hey Russia! If you're listening, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. If you find those 30,000 missing votes, please return them to us. I think the media would greatly appreciate that.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:
Take a swing at this. Why would Biden create a video admitting his campaign is involved in massive voter fraud? Does that make any sense to you? Or is the more logical explanation his words were taken out of context by editing the tape?

Biden didn't "create" that extensive and inclusive clip. It was an excerpt from his entire speech. Those idiot Democrats didn't even catch that.

" Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. .."
gaterboy hates the fact Biden can't keep his mouth shut

But when he does open his mouth, it's extensively and inclusively fraudulent.

:auiqs.jpg:
gatorboy will realize his mistake about posting what Biden said and will call it a gaffe a mistake he said something but was trying to say something else lol

Biden has a bad case of the Freudian's lips. :laughing0301:

"In general use, the term 'Freudian slip' has been debased to refer to any accidental slips of the tongue.[4] Thus many examples are found in explanations and dictionaries which do not strictly fit the psychoanalytic definition.

For example: She: 'What would you like—bread and butter, or cake?' He: 'Bed and butter.'[4]

In the above, the man may be presumed to have a sexual feeling or intention that he wished to leave unexpressed, not a sexual feeling or intention that was dynamically repressed. His sexual intention was therefore secret, rather than subconscious, and any 'parapraxis' would inhere in the idea that he unconsciously wished to express that intention, rather than in the sexual connotation of the substitution..."

Freudian slip - Wikipedia

I can't help wondering why you think these repeated instances of deceitfully editing pictures and videos so Biden's words are taken out of context would be persuasive with anyone other than hicks who just fell off the turnip truck. Oh......wait.........that would be folks like you.

you say the video is edited instead of giving your opinion show the full video

Here you go:

“First of all, go to iwillvote.com to make a plan. Exactly how you're going to vote, where you're going to vote, when you're going to vote. Because it can get complicated. Because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote. Particularly people of color to vote. So go to iwillvote.com. Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people
from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system. You see what's happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated. If, in fact, you have any problem, go to and I don't have the number, but it's 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them answering the phone. If you think there's any challenge to your voting, go to 833-DEM-VOTE. Dial those letters on your phone that will get
you the assistance that we have already put in place.”

Where's the link?Yawn

You’re stalling.

Because China, Russia and other countries can blackmail Joe Biden. All Biden's graft has disqualified Joe Biden from being president.
It would be of great concern if that were true. But it isn't. What it is is a steaming pile of bullshit. One you will not make true by repeating it.

Please remember. This site, unlike other debate sites, is entirely for entertainment. The viewpoints expressed by troll righties are for amusement only and cannot be taken seriously as if it were their real viewpoint. You guys amuse me.

Biden didn't "create" that extensive and inclusive clip. It was an excerpt from his entire speech. Those idiot Democrats didn't even catch that.
I didn't think it was possible for you to be that stupid............but you keep proving me wrong.

I didn't think it was possible for you to be that stupid............but you keep proving me wrong.

Nowhere near as stupid as the presidential candidates you guys and girls keep coming up with.

Because China, Russia and other countries can blackmail Joe Biden. All Biden's graft has disqualified Joe Biden from being president.
It would be of great concern if that were true. But it isn't. What it is is a steaming pile of bullshit. One you will not make true by repeating it.

We have Hunter Biden's laptop proving its true, wake up you clown.

How Trump abandoned his pledge to ‘drain the swamp’

"On a Friday evening in late September, President Trump huddled with high-dollar donors, lobbyists and corporate executives in a private room at the hotel he owns in Washington, where attendees took turns pitching the president on their pet issues.

Trump was there to raise big money for his reelection effort. The price of admission: as much as $100,000 per person to get in the door.

One attendee’s plea on behalf of an obscure railway project in Alaska in need of federal approval appeared to get immediate results.
Just after midnight, mere hours after the campaign fundraiser, Trump tweeted that it was his “honor to inform you that I will be issuing a Presidential Permit for the A2A Cross-Border rail.”

Among the many laughable claims Capt. Clorox made on the campaign trail in 2016, #DTS has reached the level of hilarity. It was designed as cover with the gullible rubes for what would be, and still is, the most corrupt admin since Grant. What better way to dupe The Following that personally profiting from the office was somehow okay because the Grifter-in-Chief was draining the swamp. It was a slight of hand only a professional conman could pull off.

The firm that once employed Trump’s pick to run Interior is making millions lobbying it
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck has quadrupled its business since David Bernhardt joined the Interior Department in 2017.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...-run-interior-is-making-millions-lobbying-it/

After all, you don't get elected prez after your crowning achievement was playing the role of a fictional executive on TV by being a second rate huckster. Don is the best. What else explains how he has orchestrated attention away from things like price gouging while insisting government employees stay at his properties and instead on disproven claims of corruption by his election opponent? Well, other than help from the Murdoch's that is.

"Ever since he first took office, President Donald Trump has been charged with using his position to profit off the presidency, as foreign leaders stay at Trump Organization properties while the president himself ferries back and forth to the “winter White House” and Trump properties around the world. And while the Trump administration has been understandably cagey about just how much taxpayer money is funneling into the Trump Organization’s pockets, we now have a somewhat better idea when it comes to one major charge. Following reports earlier this year that the Trump Organization has charged the Secret Service as much as $650 a night to stay at Trump properties when accompanying the president, the Washington Post reported Thursday that those hefty hotel bills have so far added up to nearly a million dollars—at least."

Karl Rove pioneered the idea of accusing your political rival of the thing you have the most liability for. It's why the chicken hawk coward known as Shrub, who didn't even finish the cushy gig his dad got for him with the ANG, ended up assassinating the character of a war hero.

That "Canard," is about to get much, much worse........

When the Daily Beast wrote its October 16 article, it labeled the Guo outlet’s claims as “absurd on their face” and added that they showed “endless conspiracy theorizing….” Since then, revelations from the New York Post, Rudy Giuliani, Tony Bobulinski, and other anonymous sources have confirmed that Hunter’s hard drive had compromising financial information. Now, thanks to GTV’s videos and photos, it looks like Guo was also telling the truth about a sex scandal.

In other words, the allegations in the tweet about disks of evidence and financial and sex scandals appear true. That makes it possible, indeed probable, that the other allegation in the tweet is true: namely, that not only has the FBI had Hunter’s computers since December 2019, but also that both Nancy Pelosi and the DOJ have been sitting on the same information since September 28, 2020.

As if that’s not shocking enough, Guo’s outlets have made a few other staggering allegations. These allegations are scattered throughout the videos and summarized in this essay at GNews (emphasis mine):

This video shows only the tip of the iceberg of what is important in the Chinese Communist Party’s Blue-Gold-Yellow (BGY) program. They take advantage of all those Western politicians, celebrities, and their families who are greedy for Chinese wealth, and threaten them by getting hold of and recording their sex and drug videos, forcing them to sell out their countries and people, and even their own national security in order to cooperate with the Chinese Communist Party’s world domination.

U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden is 100% controlled by the Chinese Communist Party as one of the most successful political instances of the BGY program.

He is also a target of the CCP’s 3F plan, which aims to “fall, fail, and fell,” to weaken, destroy and kill America!
The Chinese Communist Party’s use of this tactic to threaten Biden and his sons and to bribe them with large amounts of wealth is one of the major causes of the disputes over the South China Sea, US-China trade, intellectual property rights, and energy prices, etc.,
as well as Biden’s provision of large numbers of CIA intelligence agents in China to the Chinese Communist Party.

The Chinese Communist Party has such a BGY program in the United States and in several Western countries in Europe. We will have millions of videos and photos of government officials, corrupt people, traitors, and criminals colluding with the Communist Party to dominate the world.
Again, merely because Guo’s outlets have been accurate about some things does not mean that the above allegations are true. However, the following three allegations, if true, are earth-shaking:

First: China has long owned Biden thanks to its having compromising information about his family (and possibly about him too).

Second: Biden identified CIA assets in China. The back story is that, between 2010 and 2012, China executed or imprisoned 18 to 20 assets who had bravely worked with the CIA, destroying a critical intelligence network.

I can't help wondering why you think these repeated instances of deceitfully editing pictures and videos so Biden's words are taken out of context would be persuasive with anyone other than hicks who just fell off the turnip truck. Oh......wait.........that would be folks like you.

Here you go:

“First of all, go to iwillvote.com to make a plan. Exactly how you're going to vote, where you're going to vote, when you're going to vote. Because it can get complicated. Because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote. Particularly people of color to vote. So go to iwillvote.com. Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people
from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system. You see what's happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated. If, in fact, you have any problem, go to and I don't have the number, but it's 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them answering the phone. If you think there's any challenge to your voting, go to 833-DEM-VOTE. Dial those letters on your phone that will get

Where's the link?Yawn

You’re stalling.

did you actually read what you posted?
Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Please remember. This site, unlike other debate sites, is entirely for entertainment. The viewpoints expressed by troll righties are for amusement only and cannot be taken seriously as if it were their real viewpoint. You guys amuse me.

that's a new way to excuse joe for what he said
Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

who said this?

Nowhere near as stupid as the presidential candidates you guys and girls keep coming up with.
You folks nominated and still support the worst prez in American history. You have zero standing in criticizing anyone the Dems nominate.

who said this?
Relying on an edited video is a sign of frustration over the failed attempt to smear Old Joe and his kid with lies and innuendo.
Got anything else?

who said this?
Relying on an edited video is a sign of frustration over the failed attempt to smear Old Joe and his kid with lies and innuendo.
Got anything else?

Not lies...but keep telling yourself that..........the Trump Boomerang is real and hitting joe at warp speed....joe biden was part of the plot to destroy Trump using the FBI, CIA, DOJ, the State Dept. and foreign assets........and now joe biden is revealed to be an actual asset of the Chinese government......

Here you go:

Where's the link?Yawn

You’re stalling.

did you actually read what you posted?

No matter what you highlight or how you clip it it is evident he’s fighting voter intimidation and disinformation like what we are debating. I know you know that so why not just own up to it?

Gee, I wonder if Team Trump's unproven allegations against Biden has anything to do with his own exposure to accusations of corruption?

Not lies...but keep telling yourself that..........the Trump Boomerang is real and hitting joe at warp speed....joe biden was part of the plot to destroy Trump using the FBI, CIA, DOJ, the State Dept. and foreign assets........and now joe biden is revealed to be an actual asset of the Chinese government......
How long have you been a member of QAnon?

You folks nominated and still support the worst prez in American history. You have zero standing in criticizing anyone the Dems nominate.

America's worst prez for you globalist leftards, but that's why we made him President.

One more term should be the final nail in the coffin of liberalism.

Forum List

Back