Why is the Hunter Biden canard so important to Team Trump? Does #DTS ring a bell?

You are kidding right? You mean like you morons built and entire “racist” theme around a quote from Charlottesville that was absolutely taken out of context.
You're kidding, right? The Charlottesville comment was only one of dozens of examples of Trump's bigotry by way of actions and deeds. You really do need to begin thinking for yourself.

I can't help wondering why you think these repeated instances of deceitfully editing pictures and videos so Biden's words are taken out of context would be persuasive with anyone other than hicks who just fell off the turnip truck. Oh......wait.........that would be folks like you.

you say the video is edited instead of giving your opinion show the full video

Here you go:

“First of all, go to iwillvote.com to make a plan. Exactly how you're going to vote, where you're going to vote, when you're going to vote. Because it can get complicated. Because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote. Particularly people of color to vote. So go to iwillvote.com. Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people
from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system. You see what's happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated. If, in fact, you have any problem, go to and I don't have the number, but it's 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them answering the phone. If you think there's any challenge to your voting, go to 833-DEM-VOTE. Dial those letters on your phone that will get
you the assistance that we have already put in place.”

Well that was pretty extensive and inclusive. But you left out the extensive and inclusive part.

President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

" Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. .."

You are kidding right? You mean like you morons built and entire “racist” theme around a quote from Charlottesville that was absolutely taken out of context.
You're kidding, right? The Charlottesville comment was only one of dozens of examples of Trump's bigotry by way of actions and deeds. You really do need to begin thinking for yourself.
actually dumbass there were some people there defending historical monuments and not racism

Reading the WAPO is akin to watching CNN
Trumpleton's revulsion of the truth is well documented.
wapo cnn are proven propagandist for the democrat party
Jeff Bezos hates Trump. That's for sure. He bought the paper just for expressing his political view. Who else, that knows so much about business, would buy a failing entity.
It is incumbent on you to prove the assertions made by the WaPo are inaccurate rather than assuming they are because of motives you attribute to its owner.
Liberals claim Biden doesn't say something that is on tape, yet they 100% believe things anonymous people claim TRUMP said.
Take a swing at this. Why would Biden create a video admitting his campaign is involved in massive voter fraud? Does that make any sense to you? Or is the more logical explanation his words were taken out of context by editing the tape?

He isn’t very smart. I thought everyone already knew that.

Hey Russia! If you're listening, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. If you find those 30,000 missing votes, please return them to us. I think the media would greatly appreciate that.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

" Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. .."
gaterboy hates the fact Biden can't keep his mouth shut

"Over the past three years, according to federal records, acting interior secretary David Bernhardt’s former firm Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck has quadrupled its business related to Interior.
In 2018, two dozen clients paid BHFS a total of $4.8 million to lobby Interior, according to data compiled from a lobbying database maintained by the Senate. During the previous year, when Bernhardt left the firm to join the Trump administration as deputy secretary, it collected a total of $3.5 million in Interior-related revenue.

By comparison, the firm’s total income to lobby Interior in 2016 was $1.2 million. During all but one year going back to 2009, BHFS‘s Interior-related revenue never broke seven figures."

Does that sound like the swamp is being drained?

I can't help wondering why you think these repeated instances of deceitfully editing pictures and videos so Biden's words are taken out of context would be persuasive with anyone other than hicks who just fell off the turnip truck. Oh......wait.........that would be folks like you.

you say the video is edited instead of giving your opinion show the full video

Here you go:

“First of all, go to iwillvote.com to make a plan. Exactly how you're going to vote, where you're going to vote, when you're going to vote. Because it can get complicated. Because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote. Particularly people of color to vote. So go to iwillvote.com. Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people
from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system. You see what's happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated. If, in fact, you have any problem, go to and I don't have the number, but it's 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them answering the phone. If you think there's any challenge to your voting, go to 833-DEM-VOTE. Dial those letters on your phone that will get
you the assistance that we have already put in place.”

Thank you for showing us that Biden was bragging about their Voter Fraud operation!

Hey Russia! If you're listening, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. If you find those 30,000 missing votes, please return them to us. I think the media would greatly appreciate that.

Take a swing at this. Why would Biden create a video admitting his campaign is involved in massive voter fraud? Does that make any sense to you? Or is the more logical explanation his words were taken out of context by editing the tape?

"Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system."

How Trump abandoned his pledge to ‘drain the swamp’

"On a Friday evening in late September, President Trump huddled with high-dollar donors, lobbyists and corporate executives in a private room at the hotel he owns in Washington, where attendees took turns pitching the president on their pet issues.

Trump was there to raise big money for his reelection effort. The price of admission: as much as $100,000 per person to get in the door.

One attendee’s plea on behalf of an obscure railway project in Alaska in need of federal approval appeared to get immediate results.
Just after midnight, mere hours after the campaign fundraiser, Trump tweeted that it was his “honor to inform you that I will be issuing a Presidential Permit for the A2A Cross-Border rail.”

Among the many laughable claims Capt. Clorox made on the campaign trail in 2016, #DTS has reached the level of hilarity. It was designed as cover with the gullible rubes for what would be, and still is, the most corrupt admin since Grant. What better way to dupe The Following that personally profiting from the office was somehow okay because the Grifter-in-Chief was draining the swamp. It was a slight of hand only a professional conman could pull off.

The firm that once employed Trump’s pick to run Interior is making millions lobbying it
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck has quadrupled its business since David Bernhardt joined the Interior Department in 2017.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...-run-interior-is-making-millions-lobbying-it/

After all, you don't get elected prez after your crowning achievement was playing the role of a fictional executive on TV by being a second rate huckster. Don is the best. What else explains how he has orchestrated attention away from things like price gouging while insisting government employees stay at his properties and instead on disproven claims of corruption by his election opponent? Well, other than help from the Murdoch's that is.

"Ever since he first took office, President Donald Trump has been charged with using his position to profit off the presidency, as foreign leaders stay at Trump Organization properties while the president himself ferries back and forth to the “winter White House” and Trump properties around the world. And while the Trump administration has been understandably cagey about just how much taxpayer money is funneling into the Trump Organization’s pockets, we now have a somewhat better idea when it comes to one major charge. Following reports earlier this year that the Trump Organization has charged the Secret Service as much as $650 a night to stay at Trump properties when accompanying the president, the Washington Post reported Thursday that those hefty hotel bills have so far added up to nearly a million dollars—at least."

Karl Rove pioneered the idea of accusing your political rival of the thing you have the most liability for. It's why the chicken hawk coward known as Shrub, who didn't even finish the cushy gig his dad got for him with the ANG, ended up assassinating the character of a war hero.
/——/ We get your point, Orange Man Bad. Now compare this to Dementia Joe’s 47 years in Washington. You won’t because you can’t. https://www.magapill.com/

wapo cnn are proven propagandist for the democrat party
Proven by who? How convenient it is for Trump that gullible people like yourself believe an inveterate liar like him and not the media sources pointing out his lies.
you want to talk gullible people look in the mirror you have believed the bullshit pushed by wapo for the last three years

Wow! Nobody edited the tape!

"Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system."
even gator boy posted what Biden said I doubt he actually read what Biden said

But when he does open his mouth, it's extensively and inclusively fraudulent.

:auiqs.jpg:

*Craig Holman, a lobbyist for the government watchdog group Public Citizen, had initially expressed cautious optimism about Trump’s ethics pledge in 2017. He now says the president has worsened Washington’s profiteering culture in nearly every way.

“The whole administration has taken Trump’s tone — self-dealing, self-enriching, enriching your friends and families — that’s smart, if you listen to Trump,” he said.*

Trump believes the best way to distract from his own corruption is to accuse others of being corrupt. To some extent it's working.

But when he does open his mouth, it's extensively and inclusively fraudulent.

:auiqs.jpg:
gatorboy will realize his mistake about posting what Biden said and will call it a gaffe a mistake he said something but was trying to say something else lol

*Craig Holman, a lobbyist for the government watchdog group Public Citizen, had initially expressed cautious optimism about Trump’s ethics pledge in 2017. He now says the president has worsened Washington’s profiteering culture in nearly every way.

“The whole administration has taken Trump’s tone — self-dealing, self-enriching, enriching your friends and families — that’s smart, if you listen to Trump,” he said.*

Trump believes the best way to distract from his own corruption is to accuse others of being corrupt. To some extent it's working.
of course from the democrat propagandist wapo I wouldn't expect anything less

LOL..the Charlottesville comment was actually just the opposite. And no, they are all taken out of context and/or mis-quoted. His actions speak louder than words, but then again, you probably believed the “Muslim ban” narrative too.

Forum List

Back