Trump bond reduced

The crying Liberals have made him very wealthy! Worth between 6-9 Billion (Truth Social) Thanks Letitia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

"Wahh. Trump didn't play fair. He outfoxed our guy who was trying to screw him."
I didn't imply any of that, crybaby.

Is this the mental state you enter, when you read the old Iron age mythologies? It would explain why you are so easily deluded.

He isn't going to have to even cough up that much.

Fines of that size are unconstitutional as "excessive" as per the 8th Amendment.

The libs in NY have gone way overboard here.

Although the crazy thing is that this kind of Fake judgment actually puts the value of Mr. Trump's NY properties that outfits like Douche Bank have as collateral under pressure and the state of NY may be guilty of defrauding them.
We've had fines much much larger....

I think Bernie Madoff was in the billions....?

First they GLOATED about Trump's Bond ...And then they CRIED!

26 Mar 2024

First they GLOATED. And then they cried. Oh, how they cried. And they are still crying over the appeals court in New York reducing Donald's Trump bond in DEMENTED Judge Engoron and CORRUPT DA Letitia James' case. Yes, the liberals were drooling over the strain the original bond would put upon Trump's finances right up until the bond was REDUCED from $454 million to $175 million which coincidentally happened at almost the same time Trump became billions of dollars richer due to his Truth Social soaring in price on its first day of NASDAQ trading.

Commentary:
Ironically, all that gloating Neo-Marxist Democrat Lawfare has served to focus attention on the Trump brand which helped it to SOAR on the stock market.
What is worrisome though, now all the stops will come out to get him off the ballot. The Neo-Marxist Democrats still have all their insane Lawfare suits in the wings and I’m afraid Biden will order his STASI goon thugs in the DoJ and FBI to perpetrate violence against Trump and his Secret Service protection staff. They want power by any means possible. When they say it at their riots, they mean it.

1711491995347.gif

1711492072635.gif

Does you slow mind understand what a bond is? I think your mind is slower than Biden's.
A surety, a guarantee that he will keep his word to honor his appeal. If the Judge thought Mr. Trump was honorable, there would be no need.

However, each and every last one of us know the Orange Boy is the antithesis of honorable.

Ladies and gentlemen, we always knew Donald Trump was the premier negotiator in the world. By getting the bond amount dropped from $464 million to $175 million, he proved it once again.

If he were the top negotiator in the world he'd have no bond to pay in the first place.

Forum List

Back