Trump bond reduced

(He didn't actually save that money. The fine stands, in full)
Wanna bet that he won't pay it in full?
I didn't imply any of that, crybaby.

Is this the mental state you enter, when you read the old Iron age mythologies? It would explain why you are so easily deluded.
Mental state? I was the one who correctly predicted he was gaming the NY state attorney, whereas you bought it.

Ladies and gentlemen, we always knew Donald Trump was the premier negotiator in the world. By getting the bond amount dropped from $464 million to $175 million, he proved it once again.

It's comical observing the leftwing spin on both situations. When he amount was $464 and Trump said he didn't have it, leftwing outlets jeered that he had lied about his wealth. Biden joined in, calling him "Poor Donald". Leftwingers cheered that he was on the verge of bankrupcty. A few in this forum like Mac1958 and FF called him a 'liar'. I correctly pointed out it was gamesmanship, that he was playing these clowns.

Turns out he was. The ridiculous judgment was cut by two thirds.

Negotiator Trump again proved why he is the best in the world.

The guy is the billionaire bounce-back king for a reason.

Now the spin by the left is "Double standard". "Favoritism shown to the rich". Oh, I thought you had said Trump wasn't rich. Now he is. lol. Net result: 1) Trump exposed Judge Engoron to be the dishonest partisan hack he is by imposing a ridiculous judgment. 2) Trump saved a bundle by outmaneuvering the leftwing judge. 3) Trump scored a massive political win.

You're fucking delusional...

Bond drops to $175 million; Trump again proves he is the top negotiator in the world​

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

He could not find a bank ANYWHERE ON EARTH to lend him money, dumbass.

You know why?

Because they all know he is a thief and a MASSIVE risk.

The last time this piece of shit had to roll over a loan, he had to go begging to an online bank which doesn't even have any brick and mortar branches.

No one will touch him any more.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

He could not find a bank ANYWHERE ON EARTH to lend him money, dumbass.

You know why?

Because they all know he is a thief and a MASSIVE risk.

The last time this piece of shit had to roll over a loan, he had to go begging to an online bank which doesn't even have any brick and mortar branches.

No one will touch him any more.
"Great men admire the superstars among us. Small men envy them".

It reminds me of the Hobby Lobby decision. For those who were not here, the right wing loons cheered it; not realizing that the court found that HL had to still fund most birth control options for their employees.

Their limited brain capacity makes them silly.

Forum List

Back