Why is society normalizing mental illness

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Reality TV, celebrities, social media junkies.

Why is society normalizing mental illness?

The more we talk about depression, the more depressed people become.

What’s the real agenda here?

Please share this video:

Why is Society Normalizing Mental Illness?
------------------------------------------------------------

Most Trump haters are mentally ill they just don't know it as the idiots look like bigger idiots posting nothing but Trump hate the mental illness is severe. People during Obama never did this including those who hated his lying ass. Nobody stooped to the levels these lunatics do.

Please share this video:

Most Trump haters are mentally ill they just don't know it as the idiots look like bigger idiots posting nothing but Trump hate the mental illness is severe. People during Obama never did this including those who hated his lying ass. Nobody stooped to the levels these lunatics do.

Don’t worry. Antifa’s putting an end to that problem.

The O-haters were worse than the T-haters today.

The mind numbing craziness of an Alex Jones and his herrenvolk is amazing.

Mental illness has been normalized already. Look at trump and the people in his administration. pigpence, sanders, sessions, betsy bitch, azar, perry, and he sends really sick people like this jeffress character overseas to represent us. Government by sickos. The inmates are running the asylum.

Please share this video:

Well when you have about half the country voting "D" how can you not normalize mental illness?

Please share this video:

Initially, it was so that people who have mental illness didn't feel so stigmatized that they refused to admit they had a problem and get help.

Now, it's apparently become some sort of badge of honor in the "I'm a bigger victim than you!" contest.

• Banned
Mental illness has been normalized already. Look at trump and the people in his administration. pigpence, sanders, sessions, betsy bitch, azar, perry, and he sends really sick people like this jeffress character overseas to represent us. Government by sickos. The inmates are running the asylum.

you actually cracked me up on this one. Good try on your thoughts there.

You tell us, you were the one that voted the reality TV, celebrity, social media junky into office and defend him with religious fervor everyday.

Please share this video:

I think the irony of you lecturing anyone about mental illness is amazingly rich.

Please share this video:

Nothing wrong with talking about depression. In fact it is probably therapeutic for those suffering.

I know that you love sicko types.

Democrats have celebrated mental illness to the degree that their candidates for public office are a freak show. From Watch my eyes pop out Cortez in New York and the bearded lady governor candidate in Vermont to the Blithering of Nancy Pelosi and What Day Is It Kamala Harris in California, the DNC has scooped up the Ringling Bros side shows and are running them for office.

Why is society normalizing mental illness

What else are we going to do with conservatives? :dunno:

LOL u wittle jerk off lol

Please share this video:

Nothing wrong with talking about depression. In fact it is probably therapeutic for those suffering.

Depends on whether the sufferer is using the discussion to help work out problems and move toward wellness, or settling into his illness and getting comfortable with it as some sort of badge of honor and identity.

Democrats have celebrated mental illness to the degree that their candidates for public office are a freak show. From Watch my eyes pop out Cortez in New York and the bearded lady governor candidate in Vermont to the Blithering of Nancy Pelosi and What Day Is It Kamala Harris in California, the DNC has scooped up the Ringling Bros side shows and are running them for office.
You forgot Mad Max.

LOL u wittle jerk off lol

You love these mentally ill monkeys I listed? Unbelievable!

Forum List

Back