Tucker Carlson interviews Tristan Tate- the rise of mental illness and drug attic’s begging in America. Why We don’t see that in Catholic Romania.

Many things are brought up in the interview, but one that stood out to me is the social dynamic in the United States of America compared to Romania. The United States, where Christianity is constantly under attack where drug addicts are roaming the streets harassing people, begging for money. Part of the reason why that happens in America is because the nuclear family is under attack in America. Individual drug addicts often do not have family to turn to here in America because of broken families. Single mothers household deadbeat dads… democrats telling young men to just act on their feelings. That’s why we have mass school shootings in America, but not another countries.

not in Romania. You could walk around Bucharest with the best watch on nobody’s going to bother you because the country is 99% Catholic. You’re not going to see homeless drug attic’s in Romania begging for money or attacking people because somewhere along the line, one of their family members will reach out to them and help them. There are no “mental illness” programs in Romania because it’s nonsense in the first place. But we have that in America because of the rise of selfishness. This idea that somebody should go get “mental therapy” in the USA when in other countries in the Middle East and in Romania there is still the nuclear family there is still traditions.

Drug attic?

It’s part of the downfall of America the rise of rudeness, obesity, mental health problems, and broken families that we did not have in America’s past.
I'm sorry but I disagree. Those seedy things have been part of America forever. We just kept them hidden behind Donna Reeds White Picket fence in a master planned community on the outskirts of town, at the end of the Highway.

I'm sorry but I disagree. Those seedy things have been part of America forever. We just kept them hidden behind Donna Reeds White Picket fence in a master planned community on the outskirts of town, at the end of the Highway.

In this case, it’s not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing it’s just a matter of looking at the facts. We did not have mass school shootings in America’s past, and the divorce rate is astronomical now. It wasn’t like that in the past. Back in the day, there was no Ritalin or Adderall being prescribed to children.

I would also venture to say that many women were trapped in unhappy marriages back then too!
To your point they were problems, but talk with the older people in America have been married for 60 years. They miss the good old days. The black divorce rate was lower than the white divorce rate in the 1910s

That graph you posted proves the point in some parts of the early to middle 20th there were zero school shootings. Or maybe two of them. Compared to the disaster that we have today. The mental health crisis in America today wasn’t a problem in the past.

respecting those of the past goes a long way. Who are we to say that our generation is better than those of the past. In many ways today’s generation is a failure. Huge drug addiction rates, suicide rates being very high. Tons of kids born out of wedlock that’s a problem we didn’t have in the past.

To your point they were problems, but talk with the older people in America have been married for 60 years. They miss the good old days.
You are incredibly daft. People always "miss the good old days." That's why they're called "the good old days"! :sigh2:

Also, your errors are your responsibility to edit out before you "Post Reply." Quit making excuses and trying to blame everyone else for pointing out your stupid mistakes.

You are incredibly daft. People always "miss the good old days." That's why they're called "the good old days"! :sigh2:

Also, your errors are your responsibility to edit out before you "Post Reply." Quit making excuses and trying to blame everyone else for pointing out your stupid mistakes.
And you are extremely rude. I am physically disabled, and I use the voice app. Deal with it or not brother. You keep on quoting me though that’s what fascinating about you and other left wing posters who constantly use rude personal attacks. Why can’t you be like blind boo, and acting a civilized manner.

Y’all can’t help yourself thanks for the thread views😂😂😂😅

No one talked about these things like divorce, wife beaters, bad marriages, unwanted pregnancy, abortion or child molesters. It was all hidden behind closed doors.

No one talked about these things like divorce, wife beaters, bad marriages, unwanted pregnancy, abortion or child molesters. It was all hidden behind closed doors.
We have enlightened ourselves over the last near 60 years or so. These problems are worse now. And we spent trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars on our great society with massive changes to our nation. We were told it would be better. Ask all the Prog TV shills. Ask Joe. He was around for most of it. Ask Prog politicians involved. They are deconstructing their cities for God's sake. And Progs are calling it advancement and evolving. You see. It's the Republicans fault. The same Republicans that became much more socially conscious during the same time. Not like the Progs mind you. However, in the same direction. Notice the break with the Fiat Currency in 1971. As it only took a few years of the Great Society Programs to cause the disconnect. And then the potential for huge deficits started. And the somewhat control of the Fiat currency we had since 1913 ended forever.

This is perhaps unnecessary but as I’ve said before, anybody who takes antidepressants to do what makes them feel good. I have no issue with people who take anti-depressants. The question is should this be prescribed in the first place because there’s only really started in the late 1980s with the rise of things like Prozac.

Should young children be prescribed Ritalin ???. These are all legitimate fair questions to ask in light of the fact that school shooters have committed these crimes under the influence of marijuana and anti-depressants.

We all have freedom of speech, and we have a right to provide our opinions.

For those with the short attention, span or who are trolling this form, who don’t read posts. Long story short, we did not have anti-depressants, Ridellan, Adderall, Prozac in the early to middle parts of the 20th century. Back in those days we did not have the school shootings we have today, the High divorce rate, the High child born out of wedlock rate, and the suicide rate that we have today.

God bless the American government of the past… It actually looked out for its people unlike today.

We have enlightened ourselves over the last near 60 years or so. These problems are worse now. And we spent trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars on our great society with massive changes to our nation. We were told it would be better. Ask all the Prog TV shills.

Ask Joe. He was around for most of it. Ask Prog politicians involved. They are deconstructing their cities for God's sake. And Progs are calling it advancement and evolving. You see. It's the Republicans fault. The same Republicans that became much more socially conscious during the same time. Not like the Progs mind you. However, in the same direction. Notice the break with the Fiat Currency in 1971. As it only took a few years of the Great Society Programs to cause the disconnect. And then the potential for huge deficits started. And the somewhat control of the Fiat currency we had since 1913 ended forever.

They aren't worse. There are more of us and society is more open to discussing these problems. Human nature is unchanged.

And you are extremely rude. I am physically disabled, and I use the voice app. Deal with it or not brother. You keep on quoting me though that’s what fascinating about you and other left wing posters who constantly use rude personal attacks. Why can’t you be like blind boo, and acting a civilized manner.

Y’all can’t help yourself thanks for the thread views😂😂😂😅
Ah, my mistake. You're disabled so can't proof read or edit your posts. So sorry. All makes perfect sense now.
:blowpop:

Should young children be prescribed Ritalin ???.
Before Ritalin, we prescribed speed like Dexedrine to the hyperactive kiddos. We had a kid in our neighborhood who hated the effects of it and was always looking to trade his Dexe's for some pot. Pot made him feel much better that the speed did.

Before Ritalin, we prescribed speed like Dexedrine to the hyperactive kiddos. We had a kid in our neighborhood who hated the effects of it and was always looking to trade his Dexe's for some pot. Pot made him feel much better that the speed did.

True...

Many things are brought up in the interview, but one that stood out to me is the social dynamic in the United States of America compared to Romania. The United States, where Christianity is constantly under attack where drug addicts are roaming the streets harassing people, begging for money. Part of the reason why that happens in America is because the nuclear family is under attack in America. Individual drug addicts often do not have family to turn to here in America because of broken families. Single mothers household deadbeat dads… democrats telling young men to just act on their feelings. That’s why we have mass school shootings in America, but not another countries.

not in Romania. You could walk around Bucharest with the best watch on nobody’s going to bother you because the country is 99% Catholic. You’re not going to see homeless drug attic’s in Romania begging for money or attacking people because somewhere along the line, one of their family members will reach out to them and help them. There are no “mental illness” programs in Romania because it’s nonsense in the first place. But we have that in America because of the rise of selfishness. This idea that somebody should go get “mental therapy” in the USA when in other countries in the Middle East and in Romania there is still the nuclear family there is still traditions.

Romania is not 99% Catholic. It's about 82% Orthodox Christian, with another 11% or so other Christian denominations, including Catholic.

But your overall point is correct, there is not a lot of crime in strongly Christian nations.

Romania is not 99% Catholic. It's about 82% Orthodox Christian, with another 11% or so other Christian denominations, including Catholic.

But your overall point is correct, there is not a lot of crime in strongly Christian nations.

That was informative. Thank you. There are even some atheist in Romania.

But for example, take Bucharest, which when it comes to the safety index, score is about 14 points higher than my own city Buffalo, New York. And scores about 30 points higher compared to Milwaukee.

So... How Safe Is Bucharest Really?​

“Bucharest is a very safe city to visit, especially when compared to some other famous cities in this part of Europe.

The chances of being physically attacked in Bucharest are far less than being attacked, say, in the US or the Western Europe states.”

not in Romania. You could walk around Bucharest with the best watch on nobody’s going to bother you because the country is 99% Catholic.
I am sorry. Romania is not Catholic -- Romania is an Orthodox Christian Nation. Christian Orthodoxy is much more strict then Catholicism. Most Orthodox would see Catholics as heretics.

Forum List

Back