why is Romney better?

$Itchy_and_Scratchy.jpg < this best describes the system currently in place (dems vs Repubs) fight, fight, fight.. and NOTHING good happens!!!!

please give me a reason to vote for this guy.. (not that he's NOT Obumba!) why is he Better than Ron Paul???? :confused:

I think you need to work that out for yourself.

Personally, I support Romney because he's run a very successful business. He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country. He understands and values the Constitution. He believes in the values that made us the most successful nation on earth. And he's a decent individual.

Ron Paul has some good ideas... unfortunately he is dangerously naive when it comes to international relations and foreign policy.

^ just about what i was expecting.. JUST VOTE FOR HIM GOD DAMN IT!!! :lol:

Every reason she gave, I echo, for both men. Mitt will be a calm, hardworking president, not interested in being a celebrity and I think anyone who has ever worked for a living is looking for a new breed of president. A serious and modest man with experience.

Last edited:
Romney was required to file a financial disclosure form, less detailed than taxes, when he filed for president. In fact, he argued that he should have to release his taxes because the disclosure form showed everything important. But 23 different investment funds shown on his taxes did not appear on his disclosure form -- and 11 of those are in those overseas, secret banking centers. That's a sign of what he's embarrassed to reveal -- and it's also a felony, if the government can prove it was deliberate and not just a sloppy oversight.

The biggest concern is Romney's Swiss bank account, one of the items not on his financial disclosure. Mitt had it from 2003 to 2010, when his adviser shut it down. He closed it in the middle of an amnesty that the IRS had declared for owners of previously unreported Swiss bank accounts -- if they came clean, they would not face criminal prosecution for not reporting it in previous years (which was illegal - plus most weren't paying taxes on that money). Was the sudden shutdown of Romney's secret Swiss bank account part of this amnesty program? We can't know unless and until he releases prior returns, like his dad who released 12 years of prior returns. And Mitt is still fiercely refusing to do so.

Personally, I support Romney because he's run a very successful business. He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country. He understands and values the Constitution. He believes in the values that made us the most successful nation on earth. And he's a decent individual.

Ron Paul has some good ideas... unfortunately he is dangerously naive when it comes to international relations and foreign policy.

Every reason she gave, I echo, for both men. Mitt will be a calm, hardworking president, not interested in being a celebrity and I think anyone who has ever worked for a living is looking for a new breed of president. A serious and modest man with experience.

Oh look! The "celebrity" horseshit has had an effect on some of them.

Calm.................Obama is way calm.
Hardworking..........Obama is very hardworking
New Breed?..........that is an odd way to put it.
Serious...............Obama is very serious
Modest.................Obama is very modest
Experience............Obama has three plus years of experience IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

You have but your ideology to rely on, AA. Your stated reasons for wanting Mitt are not valid given the facts.

Basically, you think that propping up rich people will make life better for the poor and middle classes. Even though that idea has failed. And...you think that there are "many" or "scores" or "hoards" of lazy entitlement sluts grabbing at your purse. You think Mitt will slap their hands away. That is what guides you. Just admit it and stop with the ridiculous idea that Mitt is an honorable man.

He is better than Paul because he can unseat Obama. There just aren't enough people to vote green to get their man elected. All voting green does is split the vote. Voting green won't get Obama out of office.

so if i think Obumba is a Terrible president (and i do) but, i think Romney is also a Terrible choice........ i should just stay home on election day? :confused:

Like all Americans, you should do some serious soul searching and do what you know is right. If you think Obama being re-elected is right then stay home or vote for a third party candidate or vote for him. If you think Obama being re-elected is wrong, then vote for Romney.

If you have studied the track record and ideology of both men, and still think there is no difference between the two or they would be equally bad, I think you haven't done enough homework on the subject yet.

I think Romney would be far worse. The guy has absolutely no humanity. Obama, for all his flaws, has humanity. He's actually a pretty decent guy. I think he lacks expereince and doesn't understand business, but he's not the kind of guy who will put hundreds of people out of work to enrich himself.

^ Rich people are (in my experience) almost never modest and even more rarely fair they never seem to be able to be content with their stack of money.. :cool:

Last edited:
why is Romney better?

Romney is white. The Republicans Party is 90% white. Does this have to be explained? What's funny is the number of Republicans who complain that 90% of blacks vote for Obama.

Ron Paul is white too dumbass.
Hahahaha... What a stereotypical Democrat; trying to play the race card and making a complete fool of himself.

Republicans make complete fools of themselves too. like Larry Wide Stance Craig!!! :lol: why are they always GAY?

so if i think Obumba is a Terrible president (and i do) but, i think Romney is also a Terrible choice........ i should just stay home on election day? :confused:

Like all Americans, you should do some serious soul searching and do what you know is right. If you think Obama being re-elected is right then stay home or vote for a third party candidate or vote for him. If you think Obama being re-elected is wrong, then vote for Romney.

If you have studied the track record and ideology of both men, and still think there is no difference between the two or they would be equally bad, I think you haven't done enough homework on the subject yet.

I think Romney would be far worse. The guy has absolutely no humanity. Obama, for all his flaws, has humanity. He's actually a pretty decent guy. I think he lacks expereince and doesn't understand business, but he's not the kind of guy who will put hundreds of people out of work to enrich himself.

^ if Obumba was decent he would not have signed the NDAA bill on NY's Eve..

^ if Obumba was decent he would not have signed the NDAA bill on NY's Eve..

Indeed. Halloween, or April Fool's Day, would have been much more appropriate.

please give me a reason to vote for this guy.. (not that he's NOT Obumba!) why is he Better than Ron Paul???? :confused:

What she said.

He'll be better because well, he can relate to the family with two people working maing $45,000 combined. He knows what its like to be in their shoes. Cough wheez choke. I'm laughing while typing this. They dont stand a chance no matter who is elected. Those are the people conservatives cant stand.

What she said.

Yep. Extremely dangerous to the 'welfare/warfare' status quo. If you're a fan of that "machine", Dr. Paul is definitely a threat.

What she said.

Yep. Extremely dangerous to the 'welfare/warfare' status quo. If you're a fan of that "machine", Dr. Paul is definitely a threat.

i wonder if Dr. Paul did get elected would they would allow him to be president.. or would they just kill him? :confused:

What she said.

Blah,Blah,Blah.. Vote for Romney he's on the ballot.. Ron Paul can't win.. he's Fucking Crazy.. Blah, Blah, Blah. :eusa_liar:

What she said.

Blah,Blah,Blah.. Vote for Romney he's on the ballot.. Ron Paul can't win.. he's Fucking Crazy.. Blah, Blah, Blah. :eusa_liar:

Ron Paul can't unseat Obama. I'm not saying tht the 'green' candidates haven't had some valid points. But when did green ever win? And this year, more than ever before it HAS to be about winning.

What she said.

Ron Paul can't unseat Obama. I'm not saying tht the 'green' candidates haven't had some valid points. But when did green ever win? And this year, more than ever before it HAS to be about winning.

ALL the candidates from ALL the political groups putting up candidates have at least some valid points. Even the blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn and all that.

If Ron Paul became the nominee for the GOP, and if the economy continues to be problematic and all the other problems we are seeing grind on month after month--we have seen a doubling of many staple grocery items mostly because of the high transportation and manufacturing costs when there is dependency on oil--then even Ron Paul could beat Romney.

But the people obviously prefer somebody other than Ron Paul as the nominee. Most of us who preferred somebody other than Ron Paul would nevertheless vote for Ron Paul over Barack Obama if the choice comes down to that.

The fact that Ron Paul supporters demand that it be Ron Paul or nothing sure doesn't speak well for Ron Paul's organization or promote his views in any positive way. And it reflects badly on his leadership as wanting what is best for the country whether or not he prevails in his candidacy.

If he asks his followers to vote for the GOP nominee once that is settled, he is a patriot and an honorable American who honestly wants the best for the country.

If he doesn't., without compelling reason for why the GOP nominee would be worse than Obama, it would definitely call his motives, and that of his followers, into question.

ALL the candidates from ALL the political groups putting up candidates have at least some valid points. Even the blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn and all that.

If Ron Paul became the nominee for the GOP, and if the economy continues to be problematic and all the other problems we are seeing grind on month after month--we have seen a doubling of many staple grocery items mostly because of the high transportation and manufacturing costs when there is dependency on oil--then even Ron Paul could beat Romney.

But the people obviously prefer somebody other than Ron Paul as the nominee. Most of us who preferred somebody other than Ron Paul would nevertheless vote for Ron Paul over Barack Obama if the choice comes down to that.

The fact that Ron Paul supporters demand that it be Ron Paul or nothing sure doesn't speak well for Ron Paul's organization or promote his views in any positive way. And it reflects badly on his leadership as wanting what is best for the country whether or not he prevails in his candidacy.

If he asks his followers to vote for the GOP nominee once that is settled, he is a patriot and an honorable American who honestly wants the best for the country.

If he doesn't., without compelling reason for why the GOP nominee would be worse than Obama, it would definitely call his motives, and that of his followers, into question.

^ so Dr. Paul gets some Respect after all. i am glad someone besides myself thinks he deserves some. (more than most in congress IMHO) :cool:

Only a moron who is unhappy with Obama would vote for Romney.They are just voting for a white Obama if they do so.There isnt one reason on earth why he is better than Paul. If they vote for Romney,nothing will change.

Like Obama,he also has ties to terrorists,like Obama,he does not believe in the constitution and will also be the newest willing puppet for the establishment serving them instead of us.same with Gingrich.

Like Obama,he will also spit on the constitution.Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who believes in the constituiton and the government serving the people instead of us serving them like we do now.NOTHING will change if Romney gets in.Idiot sheeps like Pale Retard who has a sig saying anyone but Obama,just dont get that.Idiots like him who will vote for Romney is why america will continue going down the toilet it has gone down.

Idiot sheep like Pale have been brainwashed into thinking that they should vote for the lesser evil of the two and they are thinking Romney is the one they should vote for and thats why nothing ever changes because by voting for the lesser evil of the two,you are still voting for evil to remain in the office.Paul is the only candidate not evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back