why is Romney better?

bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
please give me a reason to vote for this guy.. (not that he's NOT Obumba!) why is he Better than Ron Paul???? :confused:

please give me a reason to vote for this guy.. (not that he's NOT Obumba!) why is he Better than Ron Paul???? :confused:

I think you need to work that out for yourself.

Personally, I support Romney because he's run a very successful business. He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country. He understands and values the Constitution. He believes in the values that made us the most successful nation on earth. And he's a decent individual.

Ron Paul has some good ideas... unfortunately he is dangerously naive when it comes to international relations and foreign policy.

Because he is going to actually be on the ballot?

And he actually has experience accomplishing spending cuts.

Personally, I support Romney because he's run a very successful business. He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country. He understands and values the Constitution. He believes in the values that made us the most successful nation on earth. And he's a decent individual.

Ron Paul has some good ideas... unfortunately he is dangerously naive when it comes to international relations and foreign policy.

^ just about what i was expecting.. JUST VOTE FOR HIM GOD DAMN IT!!! :lol:

In other words, you dont really care about an answer. You are just asking the question to mock anyone who honestly answers you for some stupid reason.

Tell me something, does mocking people on an internet message board make this country better in the slightest?

He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country.

I understand what our economy needs as well. Vote for me.

To bad Mittens does not know how to "articlate" just what his great ideas are to bring more jobs back to our country and/or create more jobs here.

And working with both sides is a bit of a stretch. Kinda like a etcha stretch. Which Mittens will appear to talk to which group. Hell I would know how to work with both sides if I was able to change my opinions (like Mittens) depending on who I was talking to.

And if our country was ALL 1%ers, Mittens would know how to help; another tax cut should do it. What a solution, more tax cuts. more debt.

He understands what our economy needs to start growing again. He's run a state, he knows how to balance a budget, he knows how to work with both sides in order to provide the best solutions for the country.

To bad Mittens does not know how to "articlate" just what his great ideas are to bring more jobs back to our country and/or create more jobs here.

And working with both sides is a bit of a stretch. Kinda like a etcha stretch. Which Mittens will appear to talk to which group. Hell I would know how to work with both sides if I was able to change my opinions (like Mittens) depending on who I was talking to.

And if our country was ALL 1%ers, Mittens would know how to help; another tax cut should do it. What a solution, more tax cuts. more debt.

Having been to one of Romney's Rallies in the past few weeks, I can tell you that he certainly was articulating well how to fix the economy: Get the government out of it as much as possible, cut waste from the government, Decentralize power from Washington back to the States.

The people there agreed. He was warmly recieved, even by the people in the party I know were planning to support others in the primary.

In other words, you dont really care about an answer. You are just asking the question to mock anyone who honestly answers you for some stupid reason.

Tell me something, does mocking people on an internet message board make this country better in the slightest?

no. i actually WANT an answer you did not responded with anything relevant.. (for me at least) :eusa_boohoo:

Clearly, you don't know what our economy needs so, no, I won't vote for you. If you did know, you would know that government does not 'create jobs'... it creates tax burdens... government jobs - each and every one of which is paid from our taxes. That is not 'job creation'... it is a tax burden.

All you have achieved is to demonstrate your allegiance to the ObamaNation. And that's not working too well.

Unfortunetely, Governor Romney has given voters little reason to vote for him. Disavowed his major accomplishments as governor, and moved hard to the right on about every issue, often diametrically opposed to his previous stated views on the subjects. To the point that the Etch-a-Sketch comment was all too apt.

no. i actually WANT an answer you did not responded with anything relevant.. (for me at least) :eusa_boohoo:

And what would be 'relevant' for you? Hack responses supporting the moronic PaulBots?

So you are just going to dismiss the answers you don't like?

if you want to have an honest conversation, have it. If you dont like the reasons, explain why or accept that people disagree with you. Dont be some dishonest hack pretending as though no answers were given. It doesnt help discussion. It doesnt help you be a better person. It doesnt uplift anyone else here. What's the point of it other than some ego self-gratification that really doesnt benefit anyone including yourself?

We need to fix the country. I can give plenty of reasons to vote for Romney. I can give a few reasons not to support him. Much like I could with Ron Paul.

I cant give any of those reasons for Obama. I would much rather have a President I can trust than one I cant.

Unfortunetely, Governor Romney has given voters little reason to vote for him. Disavowed his major accomplishments as governor, and moved hard to the right on about every issue, often diametrically opposed to his previous stated views on the subjects. To the point that the Etch-a-Sketch comment was all too apt.

The etch-a-sketch comment is more apt for his opponents like you who want to caricature him any way they can.

And what would be 'relevant' for you? Hack responses supporting the moronic PaulBots?

^this right here is Proof to me that you are an Asshole.. paulbot are you a ROMNEYBOT??? :confused:

I'd be happy to hear some specifics too. "Get the government off our backs" isn't specific. So what regulations will be repealed under Romney? "Return power to the states" Which powers are going to be returned.

Here is an example:

"I will overhaul the TSA. The TSA will be dialed back to where the actual screening agent can make decisions based on the person in front of them instead of some regulation somewhere stating they have to pat down obvious non-threats." That would be an an example of getting government off our backs. To date, I'm not seeing specifics from the Romney campaign...specificially about military spending. He says he wants to actually raise it which is a deal breaker with me; we already spend nearly 50% of the world's defense budget. And he wants to raise it.

^this right here is Proof to me that you are an Asshole.. paulbot are you a ROMNEYBOT??? :confused:

No, I'm a free thinking independent.... fiscally conservative, and close to Libertarian on some issues. Romney happens to be the best candidate to take on Obama... and, having actually done my own research (rather than having the media do it for me), I have decided to support Romney. Now, stop fucking whining. Idiot.

you would know that government does not 'create jobs'...

Do you say shit like that with a straight face?

When the DOD (Department of Defense) calls General Dynamics ( a tank making company for the M1A1) and says they need 20 more tanks to replace those damanged in war, and all those General Dynamic workers build those tanks, you want to tell me again the Federal Guvmont didn't "create" those jobs.

I could go on and on about all the government orders placed with private manufacturing to build what ever it is the guvmint ordered. Creating jobs.

Or all those "private contractors" working at my local air base, you tell those workers that the "guvmint" didn't create the job they are doing.

I can't believe when Rethugs say this with a straight face. Halirious.

I guess you could say that the guvmint does not create any jobs making toys. Cause they are all made in China. Except Mittens favorite.

Forum List

Back