Why is jesus not a jew in churches?

I do not let anyone tell me something is true without looking to see for myself.

sure....right...but WHAT is it you are reading? Who wrote it? How do you 'know' who wrote it and what their motives were? I could easily change that last sentence to....Those who blindly believe whatever they read in a book are the ones who are brainwashed.

You see the most important requirement for 'brainwashing' is the person who is brainwashed has NO IDEA they are brainwashed...so if you think you are brainwashed then you aren't but if you think you aren't then you probably are....

know this..."GOD" did NOT write that bible you love to quote so much! Disputing that fact is INSANE!

I don't just believe what is written in a book, I compare what I read to other sources. I do all my thinking. NOBODY tells me how to think or what to think. And yes I agree, the most important requirement for 'brainwashing' is that the person does not know they are. However, it is not the ONLY requirement. Tell me this, if it is so important that the person does not know they are being brainwashed, then how do YOU know you aren't brainwashed yourself?

And as to your statement about God not writing the Bible, yes, I believe He did. He used man as a tool to write it. There are no contradictions in the Bible. If you think you found a contradiction then maybe you need to study it more, you may be misunderstanding something. All the books of the Bible fit together even when they were written at different times when the ones writing it didn't have any of the other books to go by. Can you explain that?

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Disputing that fact that one believes in the Lord and that He is the one that wrote the Bible is not insane, it is showing faith. If you believe it to be insane, then that is your opinion. I can not tell you what to think of me or anyone who has the faith the Lord gave them to believe. However, if you believe it to be insane, then why do you argue against it? If it is insane to you then you must be insane to argue it, right?

I want to start off by explaining why such moronic statements are so irritating.:eusa_whistle:

The Torah, especially the five books of Moses, was written by jews for jews. It has been studied by jews for thousands of years. It is the centerpiece of judaism.

It gives the tenents as well as the laws that jews live by.

If you go to a jewish service, the most important part is the reading from the torah. Every week a portion is read, and at the end of the jewish year, the whole thing is read, and we start from the beginning.

The five books of moses make up the laws that jews follow. The five books is the only place the laws are from. It was given by G-D, to the jews, for jews.

Now what part is unlear?

Based on the jewish G-D, the G-D that took the jews out of Egypt there is only him. Jews may only trust in him. To listen to anyone else other than him is perhaps the greatest sin a jew can do.

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

Now if you want to turn some person into a god and worship him, that's your religion. However, you should know that those beliefs are directly contrary to what the G-D of the jews said.

And as far as jesus saying he fulfilled the law...:cuckoo:

Once again

Deutronomy 4:2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

In other words, the laws given in the five books of Moses do not change. They can not be added to nor subtracted from.

Yeah...your god may have claimed to "fulfill" the law, but that is rediculous. The laws are perpetual.

Also G-D never said he expected every jew to fulfill every law 100% of the time or he will got to hell. G-d gave a system for repenting after sinning.

The US has laws. However, almost every person has broken some law in his lifetime, i.e. speeding, parking, taxes on time, etc.

So either you believe that jesus is your god or you believe that the G-D that took the jews out of Egypt is your god. You can't have both.

The G-D of the jews said that there is only him, that there is no one else but him. That he is one. That the laws he gave can not be changed or altered.

So pick your G-D. Is it Baal or is it the actual G-D? Is it jesus or the actual G-D? You can't have both.

In the OT, it explains what will happen when the Messiah comes. The NT shows that Jesus' life fits what the OT says about the Messiah in every aspect. Jews reject this as you just did in your post. The Jews are still waiting on their Messiah to come. They are so 'hell bent' on sticking to their 'customs' that they were too blind (and still are) to see that Jesus is the Messiah.

I take that as a high compliment to jews. That jews are blind to be led astray from their G-D to follow false gods.

I was talking about the worshipping of jesus which within itself negates him ever being considered the jewish messiah.

However, let's look at the messianic prophesies, shall we.

Michah 4

3. And he shall judge between many peoples and reprove mighty nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nations shall not lift the sword against nation; neither shall they learn war anymore. (world peace)

Ezekiel 37

21. And say to them, So says the Lord God: Behold I will take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side, and I will bring them to their land. כא. (all the jews will be brought to Israel)

22. And I will make them into one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be to them all as a king; and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms anymore. כב. (they will have uniformed king)

23. And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, with their detestable things, or with all their transgressions, and I will save them from all their habitations in which they have sinned, and I will purify them, and they shall be to Me as a people, and I will be to them as a God. כג. (All nations will worship one god)

24. And My servant David shall be king over them, and one shepherd shall be for them all, and they shall walk in My ordinances and observe My statutes and perform them. כד. (descendent from david. Tribal lineage comes solely from the father's side)

25. And they shall dwell on the land that I have given to My servant, to Jacob, wherein your forefathers lived; and they shall dwell upon it, they and their children and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. כה. (all the jews will stay in Israel)

26. And I will form a covenant of peace for them, an everlasting covenant shall be with them; and I will establish them and I will multiply them, and I will place My Sanctuary in their midst forever. כו. (the temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and standf forever)

27. And My dwelling place shall be over them, and I will be to them for a God, and they shall be to Me as a people. כז.
28. And the nations shall know that I am the Lord, Who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary is in their midst forever." (the temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and stand forever)

How many did jesus fulfill? ZERO

To my understanding, these things are yet to happen. They are what will happen during the end times. I never said Jesus was going to fulfil all of them during the time He came to be the perfect sacrifice for our sins. He explained that He will be coming back. This is when the rest will be fulfilled.

I don't just believe what is written in a book, I compare what I read to other sources. I do all my thinking. NOBODY tells me how to think or what to think. And yes I agree, the most important requirement for 'brainwashing' is that the person does not know they are. However, it is not the ONLY requirement. Tell me this, if it is so important that the person does not know they are being brainwashed, then how do YOU know you aren't brainwashed yourself?
all humans are brainwashed in some way or another...yours is just way more obvious than most!

And as to your statement about God not writing the Bible, yes, I believe He did. He used man as a tool to write it.
So you are admitting that HUMANS actually did the physical writing of the bible! Now even if one were to agree that perhaps "GOD" did 'use man as a tool' to write it it still had to pass through the filter of the writers human BRAIN and so that is where mistakes occur...Of course that requires 'faith' that "GOD" spoke to only those who wrote the bible whereas over time literally thousands if not milllions have claimed "GOD" told them to write a books so why chooose to believe the bible vs. all the other 'GOD' inspired books????

There are no contradictions in the Bible.
if you can't see the 180 degree absolute contradiction of OLD vs. NEW testament then you are simply ignorant to the blatantly obvious. And isn't it funny that this is the exact same CRAP the Islamic tards say about the Quran?

If you think you found a contradiction then maybe you need to study it more, you may be misunderstanding something. All the books of the Bible fit together even when they were written at different times when the ones writing it didn't have any of the other books to go by. Can you explain that?
um they do NOT 'fit together' that is merely your delusion
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Now there is a very clear and obvious MISTAKE from the bible so thanks for pointing it out for me......faith is the absolute LACK OF EVIDENCE i.e. if you have evidence then it is NOT 'faith'..so to say it is 'evidence' of things not seen is clearly a MISTAKE!

If it is insane to you then you must be insane to argue it, right?
no your conclusions are simply wrong

Last edited:
all humans are brainwashed in some way or another...yours is just way more obvious than most!

Hmm, I can agree to a point on that one.

And as to your statement about God not writing the Bible, yes, I believe He did. He used man as a tool to write it.
So you are admitting that HUMANS actually did the physical writing of the bible! Now even if one were to agree that perhaps "GOD" did 'use man as a tool' to write it it still had to pass through the filter of the writers human BRAIN and so that is where mistakes occur...Of course that requires 'faith' that "GOD" spoke to only those who wrote the bible whereas over time literally thousands if not milllions have claimed "GOD" told them to write a books so why chooose to believe the bible vs. all the other 'GOD' inspired books????

if you can't see the 180 degree absolute contradiction of OLD vs. NEW testament then you are simply ignorant to the blatantly obvious. And isn't it funny that this is the exact same CRAP the Islamic tards say about the Quran?

um they do NOT 'fit together' that is merely your delusion

The Lord is able to keep the humans that physically wrote the books from making mistakes. Also, being inspired to write a book and having God use you to write a book are two different things. Those who were used to write the books of the Bible didn't have the other books to go by, like I said before. However, they do not contradict each other. Just because YOU say they do don't mean they actually do.

The OT and the NT do not contradict each other either. They just show the two sides of the Lord. His wrathful side and His loving side. Same as with you, you can be nice one minute then get mad the next.

Now there is a very clear and obvious MISTAKE from the bible so thanks for pointing it out for me......faith is the absolute LACK OF EVIDENCE i.e. if you have evidence then it is NOT 'faith'..so to say it is 'evidence' of things not seen is clearly a MISTAKE!

NO, faith would be the belief in something that can not be proven without a doubt, thus it is evidence that you believe in something you have not seen. Now do you see how the so called 'mistakes' you think are in the Bible can be just YOUR mistake on what it means?

If it is insane to you then you must be insane to argue it, right?
no your conclusions are simply wrong
Just because you think they are wrong don't mean they are.

NO, faith would be the belief in something that can not be proven without a doubt, thus it is evidence that you believe in something you have not seen. Now do you see how the so called 'mistakes' you think are in the Bible can be just YOUR mistake on what it means?
Now you are trying to rewrite the scripture so let's read it again....

I can have 'faith' that the tooth fairy is real but that is evidence of NOTHING therefore this is a very clear example of a MISTAKE in the bible....you and you're denial can keep on convincing yourself that 'every word is the perfect word of God' but that is just as insane as the jihadis cutting people's heads off for Allah

Creation of the Septuagint

Jewish scholars first translated the Torah into Koine Greek in the 3rd century BCE.[6][7] According to the record in the Talmud,

'King Ptolemy once gathered 72 Elders. He placed them in 72 chambers, each of them in a separate one, without revealing to them why they were summoned. He entered each one's room and said: "Write for me the Torah of Moshe, your teacher." God put it in the heart of each one to translate identically as all the others did.'[8]

Further books were translated over the next two centuries. It is not altogether clear which was translated when, or where; some may even have been translated twice, into different versions, and then revised.[9] The quality and style of the different translators also varied considerably from book to book, from the literal to paraphrasing to interpretative.

As the work of translation progressed gradually, and new books were added to the collection, the compass of the Greek Bible came to be somewhat indefinite. The Pentateuch always maintained its pre-eminence as the basis of the canon; but the prophetic collection (out of which the Nevi'im were selected) changed its aspect by having various hagiographa incorporated into it. Some of the newer works, those called anagignoskomena in Greek, are not included in the Jewish canon. Among these books are Maccabees and the Wisdom of Ben Sira. Also, the Septuagint version of some works, like Daniel and Esther, are longer than those in the Masoretic Text.[10] Some of the later books (Wisdom of Solomon, 2 Maccabees, and others) apparently were not translated, but composed in Greek.

The authority of the larger group of "writings", out of which the ketuvim were selected, had not yet been determined, although some sort of selective process must have been employed because the Septuagint did not include other well-known Jewish documents such as Enoch or Jubilees or other writings that are now part of the Pseudepigrapha. It is not known what principles were used to determine the contents of the Septuagint beyond the "Law and the Prophets", a phrase used several times in the New Testament.

Septuagint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the main reasons that Rome wanted to take the Jewish religion and make it their own was specifically because of this. They believed that since each and every book was translated exactly like all the others, it must have been divinely written.

In the OT, it explains what will happen when the Messiah comes. The NT shows that Jesus' life fits what the OT says about the Messiah in every aspect. Jews reject this as you just did in your post. The Jews are still waiting on their Messiah to come. They are so 'hell bent' on sticking to their 'customs' that they were too blind (and still are) to see that Jesus is the Messiah.

I take that as a high compliment to jews. That jews are blind to be led astray from their G-D to follow false gods.

I was talking about the worshipping of jesus which within itself negates him ever being considered the jewish messiah.

However, let's look at the messianic prophesies, shall we.

Michah 4

3. And he shall judge between many peoples and reprove mighty nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nations shall not lift the sword against nation; neither shall they learn war anymore. (world peace)

Ezekiel 37

21. And say to them, So says the Lord God: Behold I will take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side, and I will bring them to their land. כא. (all the jews will be brought to Israel)

22. And I will make them into one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be to them all as a king; and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms anymore. כב. (they will have uniformed king)

23. And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, with their detestable things, or with all their transgressions, and I will save them from all their habitations in which they have sinned, and I will purify them, and they shall be to Me as a people, and I will be to them as a God. כג. (All nations will worship one god)

24. And My servant David shall be king over them, and one shepherd shall be for them all, and they shall walk in My ordinances and observe My statutes and perform them. כד. (descendent from david. Tribal lineage comes solely from the father's side)

25. And they shall dwell on the land that I have given to My servant, to Jacob, wherein your forefathers lived; and they shall dwell upon it, they and their children and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. כה. (all the jews will stay in Israel)

26. And I will form a covenant of peace for them, an everlasting covenant shall be with them; and I will establish them and I will multiply them, and I will place My Sanctuary in their midst forever. כו. (the temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and standf forever)

27. And My dwelling place shall be over them, and I will be to them for a God, and they shall be to Me as a people. כז.
28. And the nations shall know that I am the Lord, Who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary is in their midst forever." (the temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and stand forever)

How many did jesus fulfill? ZERO

To my understanding, these things are yet to happen. They are what will happen during the end times. I never said Jesus was going to fulfil all of them during the time He came to be the perfect sacrifice for our sins. He explained that He will be coming back. This is when the rest will be fulfilled.

Where exactly does it say that in the text that I quoted?

Jesus didn't fulfill any of them.

The messiah when he comes will fulfill all of them. That's one reason G-D made these prophesies so the jews will know whom the messiah is when he comes.

Last edited:
I'll sum up.

One of the biggest sins a jew can do is worship anyone or anything in any way other than the one G-D that the jews believe in.
Fair enough, but the effective debater makes the point first and then supports it with blocks of supporting text if needed afterwards, not the other way around. You're making good points, now you need to make them effective.

What I say is rather irrelevant. What G-D said in the passages is much more relevant.

I find it better to provide the documentation and then make the point. That way I am proving what I am saying. Otherwise, all that I am proving is that I can an opinion.

For example, saying that G-D said that there is only one G-D is one thing.

However, quoting G-D saying (paraphrase) "I am the first, I am the last, there is none beside me" make the point much stronger.

Jesus was a semetic person, aka arabic.

The "pictures" that portray him as a blond blue eyed white man are example of how wrong religion is and the racism and arrogance of humans in their worship of their gods.

I got a whipping for asking about this in sunday school one time.
Question nothing in church is how I was raised.
btw it is the same denomination as Palin belongs to.

Different churches...different styles. I asked and was told that the pictures most of us use today to portray Jesus were painted in the middle ages by Europeans..hence the white image. I was told that given where he was born and raised he was most likely dark skinned but not black <negroid>.

My brother in law is black and he has a picture of Jesus as a black man...to each his own. I wasn't there, I don't know what he looked like, I just know I'll recognize him when the time comes.

Anytime anyone is whipped for asking questions about any religion, that is abuse. I've never faced that in any church I've been to, and I've been to a lot of churches.

The "pictures" that portray him as a blond blue eyed white man are example of how wrong religion is and the racism and arrogance of humans in their worship of their gods.

Different churches...different styles. I asked and was told that the pictures most of us use today to portray Jesus were painted in the middle ages by Europeans..hence the white image. I was told that given where he was born and raised he was most likely dark skinned but not black <negroid>.

My brother in law is black and he has a picture of Jesus as a black man...to each his own. I wasn't there, I don't know what he looked like, I just know I'll recognize him when the time comes.

Anytime anyone is whipped for asking questions about any religion, that is abuse. I've never faced that in any church I've been to, and I've been to a lot of churches.

I was raised a Catholic. Corporal punishment was quite common in my Catholic school. We were told to not ask questions but to take everything on faith.

It's true that if you discourage children from asking questions you stunt their brain power.

Wasn't whipped as much as had a sharp smack across my knuckles with a ruler.

Happened every time I questioned the dogma. My favorite was to ask the nuns why God would allow a kid like me to be beaten on by a 40 year old man?

I was 7 at the time.

I was whipped for asking too many questions about religion in church.
I got whipped twice because afte one whipping I asked why god made us to ask questions if it just got me whipped.

I just shut up and ignored it all till I could escape the place years later.

btw it was The Assembly of God sect, same as Palins.

At church summer camp one year I was forced by adults to watch them break light bulbs in a bowl and pour battery acid on the glass then blindfolded and force fed corn flakes with vinegar on them by good christian adults.
All for making too much dust with a jump rope....

I was maybe 10 at the time.

I HATE religion, I have learned that real Christians are fine folks though.
Those who try to live their lives on the principles Christ taught.

Last edited:

I got whipped twice because afte one whipping I asked why god made us to ask questions if it just got me whipped.

At church summer camp one year I was forced by adults to watch them break light bulbs in a bowl and pour battery acid on the glass then blindfolded and force fed corn flakes with vinegar on them by good christian adults.

dang, sorry you had such a bad experience in churches

And the only connection the summer camp had with the church I was raised in for the first 16 years of my life was rhe denomination, the camp was about 250 miles away.

And the only connection the summer camp had with the church I was raised in for the first 16 years of my life was rhe denomination, the camp was about 250 miles away.

You know what's really sad? So many different denominations use the same book (the KJV), as well as claim a connection to Yeshua and God.

Only trouble is........they're like a bunch of kids screaming "my interpretation of God is better than your interpretation of God".

A quick solution? Look for where your views and their views are similar and work from there INSTEAD of the differences. Ever heard about the fable of the blind men and the elephant? Each person thought they were touching something different, yet it was all the same animal.

Kinda like God..............He's always the same God, it's just that various people have their particular box they like to stick Him in.

I like how Richard Bach said it in his book "Illusions"........"The only sin is to limit the Is. Don't."

If Jesus was born in Jeruselem then he is Jewish right? But, in every church I have visited both Black and White he is not as the bible describes: woolly hair, brown skin. Instead he is a White man. Why is that?

there are black jews.
there is a group in africa who come right out of the 12 tribes.
its theorized one of jacob's wives was black, but there is no reason to believe there wasn't a mixing in the blood line a various points

wha??????
his wives were sisters
as in siblings

with different mothers.
they were sisters by their father. who also had multiple wives.

there are black jews.
there is a group in africa who come right out of the 12 tribes.
its theorized one of jacob's wives was black, but there is no reason to believe there wasn't a mixing in the blood line a various points

wha??????
his wives were sisters
as in siblings

with different mothers.
they were sisters by their father. who also had multiple wives.
got the scripture that points that out?

The simple reason of why Yeshua isn't Jewish in Christians is simple........

When Rome sacked Jerusalem, they not only took their gold, but their religion as well, which they then modified to say they were the ones that started it all.

Simple actually. People are greedy and want to make money, so they sell you their particular view of God.

Forum List

Back