Why is jesus not a jew in churches?

This morning I was studying faces of the Egyptians still celebrating this morning after their mostly bloodless military coup. There were a few dark faces in the crowd, but otherwise the people could have been Italian, Greek, Spanish--almost any Mediterranean people or they would have blended into a Mexican or most South American crowds. I didn't see any blue eyed blonds but some were almost fair skinned.

I like to think of Jesus as being that kind of non specific, racially ambiguous person. And again, peoples of all races all over the world generally adopt him as one of their own and often depict him as someone who looks like them. I think he probably likes that.

It's a nice thought, but still inaccurate.
5160.JPG

Once again we find man making God in his own image, as he WANTS god to appear, not as facts or context provide. Note how no ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics show anyone with a European complexion.

No matter what, I know that Jesus was part "ALIEN"!!

Because Jehovah was an Alien. Does that mean Jesus was actually Green?

Take a look at JB's avatar to get an idea of the true image of Jesus!:tongue:

Jesus didn't 'throw out' the OT, he simply fulfilled the Law...

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Though He was born as a 'Jew', the Jewish religion was based more on customs of which Jesus did not agree with. Jesus was/is the Word, He is what truth is based on. He himself is not of any 'religion'. Religion is a belief system, Jesus does not need to 'believe' in anything, He KNOWS truth because He IS the truth.
That's rather rediculous.

You can fulfill the law since amost all the laws are perpetual.

How do you fulfill do not murder?

How do you fulfill do not worship other gods?

The laws are perpetual.

Also Jesus has no power to change or "fulfill" any jewish law.

Deut 4

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Jesus was able to fulfill the Law because He IS the Law. He also didn't add anything to the Word because He IS the Word.

No man but Jesus is able to keep or execute the Law, all have fallen short. Jesus is the only one that was ever able to fulfill the Law in it's entirety because He is the Law. Just because the Laws are perpetual don't mean that someone can abide by all of them without falling short somewhere, that is part of why Jesus came. One way the word plēroō was used in that time was to 'satisfy' something. In this case Jesus came to 'satisfy' the Law.
Brainwashing 101 :eusa_whistle:

Hey fuckwit......apparently you're really idiotic and don't really understand much........

"Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth" was actually something from Judaic law. Although, it has been misunderstood for a while....lemmie clue you in..........

If you take something from someone that they use for their living, then you must redeem them for what you took from them.

In other words, if you took an eye from someone that used their eyes (i.e. a sewer or weaver), then if you injured that part, you were supposed to redeem them for their lost income, as long as they lived.

Same thing with teeth. They used to chew hides for tanning in the old days.

Too many people equate that saying with violence. They really don't understand that Yeshua (Jesus) was actually a rabbi who taught through parables.

What else ya got you ignorant idiot? I still think that your skull is filled with marbles.

And.......that's an insult to marbles.........

u can try to spew your verbal trickery while dodging the facts i.e.
everyone knows eye for an eye literally means
if they cut out your eye then you cut out theirs

so let me sum it up....

if they slap your cheek then you slap theirs or do you TURN IT, ???? :lol:
so obviously ABikerSailor's 'sensei' must have been drunk when he posted that weak retort...

Judaism was/is a very practical religion and I understand it well enough. I mean Jews no harm but choose to make jokes about all of the world's people in an effort to be fair. I'm really going out of my way to make sure all the Jewish people know that I would never want to hurt them or their families simply because of their religion bc I know if I did they would try to hurt me and mine. It is my belief that most people only want to hurt those people who hurt them first i.e. AGRESSIVE people. I guess I could sum it up with this...

I will never hurt a Jewish eye unless one hurts mine first because everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Anyway everyone should just relax and be more open when having discussions about religion and government! The one's who can't are exposing themselves as extremists...I don't claim to be different than them I just claim that I am an extremist with respect to REALITY and I highly recommend it for everyone as the key to the survival of humanity as a whole (bc these crazy religious fruitcakes get their 72 virgins, angels, and harps if the entire planet dies via nuclear holocaust)

1) You are a moron

2) AGaySailor is right. And that is really painful for me to write.

An "eye for an eye" doesn't mean literally. You compensate someone with money.

Ask the Rabbi, JewishAnswers.org » Eye for an Eye vs. Turning the Other Cheek

The Truth About “an Eye for an Eye and a Tooth for a Tooth” (Is it Meant to be Taken Literally Within Jewish Law?) | Jew In The City

The Torah was written by jews for jews. Your interpretation is meaningless.

then why is it the Israelis consistently kill 10 Palestinians for each Jew killed?
The problem with Jews is very simple...they are in DENIAL....
denial about the fact that IF there really ever were a 'messiah' to come then odds are his name was Jesus. So if they believed that then they wouldn't be Jews i.e. they would be Christians! So instead they must choose DENIAL! The perpetual denial over time leads to bitterness which explains why some Jews are ASSHOLES!

Jesus didn't 'throw out' the OT, he simply fulfilled the Law...

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Though He was born as a 'Jew', the Jewish religion was based more on customs of which Jesus did not agree with. Jesus was/is the Word, He is what truth is based on. He himself is not of any 'religion'. Religion is a belief system, Jesus does not need to 'believe' in anything, He KNOWS truth because He IS the truth.

The laws are perpetual.

Deut 4

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Jesus was able to fulfill the Law because He IS the Law. He also didn't add anything to the Word because He IS the Word.

No man but Jesus is able to keep or execute the Law, all have fallen short. Jesus is the only one that was ever able to fulfill the Law in it's entirety because He is the Law. Just because the Laws are perpetual don't mean that someone can abide by all of them without falling short somewhere, that is part of why Jesus came. One way the word plēroō was used in that time was to 'satisfy' something. In this case Jesus came to 'satisfy' the Law.

Also just because a law is perpetual don't mean that the understanding of the law is. Jesus also helped to explain some of the laws. He explained the true meaning of what some of the laws ment. This would be considered 'fully preaching' the Law, of which is another way they used the word plēroō in that time.

Fulfil:

G4137
πληρόω
plēroō
play-ro'-o
From G4134; to make replete, that is, (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.: - accomplish, X after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

I want to start off by explaining why such moronic statements are so irritating.:eusa_whistle:

The Torah, especially the five books of Moses, was written by jews for jews. It has been studied by jews for thousands of years. It is the centerpiece of judaism.

It gives the tenents as well as the laws that jews live by.

If you go to a jewish service, the most important part is the reading from the torah. Every week a portion is read, and at the end of the jewish year, the whole thing is read, and we start from the beginning.

The five books of moses make up the laws that jews follow. The five books is the only place the laws are from. It was given by G-D, to the jews, for jews.

Now what part is unlear?

Based on the jewish G-D, the G-D that took the jews out of Egypt there is only him. Jews may only trust in him. To listen to anyone else other than him is perhaps the greatest sin a jew can do.

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

Now if you want to turn some person into a god and worship him, that's your religion. However, you should know that those beliefs are directly contrary to what the G-D of the jews said.

And as far as jesus saying he fulfilled the law...:cuckoo:

Once again

Deutronomy 4:2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

In other words, the laws given in the five books of Moses do not change. They can not be added to nor subtracted from.

Yeah...your god may have claimed to "fulfill" the law, but that is rediculous. The laws are perpetual.

Also G-D never said he expected every jew to fulfill every law 100% of the time or he will got to hell. G-d gave a system for repenting after sinning.

The US has laws. However, almost every person has broken some law in his lifetime, i.e. speeding, parking, taxes on time, etc.

So either you believe that jesus is your god or you believe that the G-D that took the jews out of Egypt is your god. You can't have both.

The G-D of the jews said that there is only him, that there is no one else but him. That he is one. That the laws he gave can not be changed or altered.

So pick your G-D. Is it Baal or is it the actual G-D? Is it jesus or the actual G-D? You can't have both.

Also this is the continuation of Deutronomy 4 where G-D makes it clear to the jews to never to listen to anyone who tries to persuade them to worship a G-D that they do not know.

3. Your eyes have seen what the Lord did at Baal Peor, for every man who went after Baal Peor, the Lord your God has exterminated from your midst. ג. עֵינֵיכֶם הָרֹאֹת אֵת אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה יְ־הֹוָ־ה בְּבַעַל פְּעוֹר כִּי כָל הָאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר הָלַךְ אַחֲרֵי בַעַל פְּעוֹר הִשְׁמִידוֹ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ מִקִּרְבֶּךָ:

4. But you who cleave to the Lord your God are alive, all of you, this day. ד. וְאַתֶּם הַדְּבֵקִים בַּי־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם חַיִּים כֻּלְּכֶם הַיּוֹם:

5. Behold, I have taught you statutes and ordinanc
es, as the Lord, my God, commanded me, to do so in the midst of the land to which you are coming to possess. ה. רְאֵה לִמַּדְתִּי אֶתְכֶם חֻקִּים וּמִשְׁפָּטִים כַּאֲשֶׁר צִוַּנִי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהָי לַעֲשׂוֹת כֵּן בְּקֶרֶב הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר אַתֶּם בָּאִים שָׁמָּה לְרִשְׁתָּהּ:

6. And you shall keep [them] and do [them], for that is your wisdom and your understanding in the eyes of the peoples, who will hear all these statutes and say, "Only this great nation is a wise and understanding people. " ו. וּשְׁמַרְתֶּם וַעֲשִׂיתֶם כִּי הִוא חָכְמַתְכֶם וּבִינַתְכֶם לְעֵינֵי הָעַמִּים אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁמְעוּן אֵת כָּל הַחֻקִּים הָאֵלֶּה וְאָמְרוּ רַק עַם חָכָם וְנָבוֹן הַגּוֹי הַגָּדוֹל הַזֶּה:

7. For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is at all times that we call upon Him? ז. כִּי מִי גוֹי גָּדוֹל אֲשֶׁר לוֹ אֱ־לֹהִים קְרֹבִים אֵלָיו כַּי־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵינוּ בְּכָל קָרְאֵנוּ אֵלָיו:

8. And which great nation is it that has just statutes and ordinances, as this entire Torah, which I set before you this day? ח. וּמִי גּוֹי גָּדוֹל אֲשֶׁר לוֹ חֻקִּים וּמִשְׁפָּטִים צַדִּיקִם כְּכֹל הַתּוֹרָה הַזֹּאת אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי נֹתֵן לִפְנֵיכֶם הַיּוֹם:

9. But beware and watch yourself very well, lest you forget the things that your eyes saw, and lest these things depart from your heart, all the days of your life, and you shall make them known to your children and to your children's children, ט. רַק הִשָּׁמֶר לְךָ וּשְׁמֹר נַפְשְׁךָ מְאֹד פֶּן תִּשְׁכַּח אֶת הַדְּבָרִים אֲשֶׁר רָאוּ עֵינֶיךָ וּפֶן יָסוּרוּ מִלְּבָבְךָ כֹּל יְמֵי חַיֶּיךָ וְהוֹדַעְתָּם לְבָנֶיךָ וְלִבְנֵי בָנֶיךָ:

10. the day you stood before the Lord your God at Horeb, when the Lord said to me, "Assemble the people for Me, and I will let them hear My words, that they may learn to fear Me all the days that they live on the earth, and that they may teach their children. י. יוֹם אֲשֶׁר עָמַדְתָּ לִפְנֵי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ בְּחֹרֵב בֶּאֱמֹר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֵלַי הַקְהֶל לִי אֶת הָעָם וְאַשְׁמִעֵם אֶת דְּבָרָי אֲשֶׁר יִלְמְדוּן לְיִרְאָה אֹתִי כָּל הַיָּמִים אֲשֶׁר הֵם חַיִּים עַל הָאֲדָמָה וְאֶת בְּנֵיהֶם יְלַמֵּדוּן:

11. And you approached and stood at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain burned with fire up to the midst of the heavens, with darkness, a cloud, and opaque darkness. יא. וַתִּקְרְבוּן וַתַּעַמְדוּן תַּחַת הָהָר וְהָהָר בֹּעֵר בָּאֵשׁ עַד לֵב הַשָּׁמַיִם חֹשֶׁךְ עָנָן וַעֲרָפֶל:

12. The Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of the words, but saw no image, just a voice. יב. וַיְדַבֵּר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֲלֵיכֶם מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ קוֹל דְּבָרִים אַתֶּם שֹׁמְעִים וּתְמוּנָה אֵינְכֶם רֹאִים זוּלָתִי קוֹל:

13. And He told you His covenant, which He commanded you to do, the Ten Commandments, and He inscribed them on two stone tablets. יג. וַיַּגֵּד לָכֶם אֶת בְּרִיתוֹ אֲשֶׁר צִוָּה אֶתְכֶם לַעֲשׂוֹת עֲשֶׂרֶת הַדְּבָרִים וַיִּכְתְּבֵם עַל שְׁנֵי לֻחוֹת אֲבָנִים:

14. And the Lord commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and ordinances, so that you should do them in the land to which you are crossing, to possess. יד. וְאֹתִי צִוָּה יְ־הֹוָ־ה בָּעֵת הַהִוא לְלַמֵּד אֶתְכֶם חֻקִּים וּמִשְׁפָּטִים לַעֲשֹׂתְכֶם אֹתָם בָּאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר אַתֶּם עֹבְרִים שָׁמָּה לְרִשְׁתָּהּ:

15. And you shall watch yourselves very well, for you did not see any image on the day that the Lord spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire. טו. וְנִשְׁמַרְתֶּם מְאֹד לְנַפְשֹׁתֵיכֶם כִּי לֹא רְאִיתֶם כָּל תְּמוּנָה בְּיוֹם דִּבֶּר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֲלֵיכֶם בְּחֹרֵב מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ:

16. Lest you become corrupt and make for yourselves a graven image, the representation of any form, the likeness of male or female, טז. פֶּן תַּשְׁחִתוּן וַעֲשִׂיתֶם לָכֶם פֶּסֶל תְּמוּנַת כָּל סָמֶל תַּבְנִית זָכָר אוֹ נְקֵבָה:

17. the likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the heaven, יז. תַּבְנִית כָּל בְּהֵמָה אֲשֶׁר בָּאָרֶץ תַּבְנִית כָּל צִפּוֹר כָּנָף אֲשֶׁר תָּעוּף בַּשָּׁמָיִם:

18. the likeness of anything that crawls on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters, beneath the earth. יח. תַּבְנִית כָּל רֹמֵשׂ בָּאֲדָמָה תַּבְנִית כָּל דָּגָה אֲשֶׁר בַּמַּיִם מִתַּחַת לָאָרֶץ:

19. And lest you lift up your eyes to heaven, and see the sun, and the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, which the Lord your God assigned to all peoples under the entire heaven, and be drawn away to prostrate yourselves before them and worship them. יט. וּפֶן תִּשָּׂא עֵינֶיךָ הַשָּׁמַיְמָה וְרָאִיתָ אֶת הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ וְאֶת הַיָּרֵחַ וְאֶת הַכּוֹכָבִים כֹּל צְבָא הַשָּׁמַיִם וְנִדַּחְתָּ וְהִשְׁתַּחֲוִיתָ לָהֶם וַעֲבַדְתָּם אֲשֶׁר חָלַק יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֹתָם לְכֹל הָעַמִּים תַּחַת כָּל הַשָּׁמָיִם:

20. But the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron crucible, out of Egypt, to be a people of His possession, as of this day. כ. וְאֶתְכֶם לָקַח יְ־הֹוָ־ה וַיּוֹצִא אֶתְכֶם מִכּוּר הַבַּרְזֶל מִמִּצְרָיִם לִהְיוֹת לוֹ לְעַם נַחֲלָה כַּיּוֹם הַזֶּה:

21. And the Lord was angry with me because of you, and He swore that I would not cross the Jordan and that I would not come into the good land the Lord, your God, is giving you as an inheritance. כא. וַי־הֹוָ־ה הִתְאַנַּף בִּי עַל דִּבְרֵיכֶם וַיִּשָּׁבַע לְבִלְתִּי עָבְרִי אֶת הַיַּרְדֵּן וּלְבִלְתִּי בֹא אֶל הָאָרֶץ הַטּוֹבָה אֲשֶׁר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לְךָ נַחֲלָה:
2. For I will die in this land; I will not cross the Jordan. You, however, will cross, and you will possess this good land. כב. כִּי אָנֹכִי מֵת בָּאָרֶץ הַזֹּאת אֵינֶנִּי עֹבֵר אֶת הַיַּרְדֵּן וְאַתֶּם עֹבְרִים וִירִשְׁתֶּם אֶת הָאָרֶץ הַטּוֹבָה הַזֹּאת:

23. Beware, lest you forget the covenant of the Lord your God, which He made with you, and make for yourselves a graven image, the likeness of anything, which the Lord your God has forbidden you. כג. הִשָּׁמְרוּ לָכֶם פֶּן תִּשְׁכְּחוּ אֶת בְּרִית יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם אֲשֶׁר כָּרַת עִמָּכֶם וַעֲשִׂיתֶם לָכֶם פֶּסֶל תְּמוּנַת כֹּל אֲשֶׁר צִוְּךָ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ:

24. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a zealous God. כד. כִּי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֵשׁ אֹכְלָה הוּא אֵל קַנָּא:

25. When you beget children and children's children, and you will be long established in the land, and you become corrupt and make a graven image, the likeness of anything, and do evil in the eyes of the Lord your God, to provoke Him to anger, כה. כִּי תוֹלִיד בָּנִים וּבְנֵי בָנִים וְנוֹשַׁנְתֶּם בָּאָרֶץ וְהִשְׁחַתֶּם וַעֲשִׂיתֶם פֶּסֶל תְּמוּנַת כֹּל וַעֲשִׂיתֶם הָרַע בְּעֵינֵי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לְהַכְעִיסוֹ:

26. I call as witness against you this very day the heaven and the earth, that you will speedily and utterly perish from the land to which you cross the Jordan, to possess; you will not prolong your days upon it, but will be utterly destroyed. כו. הַעִידֹתִי בָכֶם הַיּוֹם אֶת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֶת הָאָרֶץ כִּי אָבֹד תֹּאבֵדוּן מַהֵר מֵעַל הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר אַתֶּם עֹבְרִים אֶת הַיַּרְדֵּן שָׁמָּה לְרִשְׁתָּהּ לֹא תַאֲרִיכֻן יָמִים עָלֶיהָ כִּי הִשָּׁמֵד תִּשָּׁמֵדוּן:

27. And the Lord will scatter you among the peoples, and you will remain few in number among the nations to where the Lord will lead you. כז. וְהֵפִיץ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶתְכֶם בָּעַמִּים וְנִשְׁאַרְתֶּם מְתֵי מִסְפָּר בַּגּוֹיִם אֲשֶׁר יְנַהֵג יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶתְכֶם שָׁמָּה:

28. And there you will worship gods, man's handiwork, wood and stone, which neither see, hear, eat, nor smell. כח. וַעֲבַדְתֶּם שָׁם אֱ־לֹהִים מַעֲשֵׂה יְדֵי אָדָם עֵץ וָאֶבֶן אֲשֶׁר לֹא יִרְאוּן וְלֹא יִשְׁמְעוּן וְלֹא יֹאכְלוּן וְלֹא יְרִיחֻן:

29. And from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. כט. וּבִקַּשְׁתֶּם מִשָּׁם אֶת יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ וּמָצָאתָ כִּי תִדְרְשֶׁנּוּ בְּכָל לְבָבְךָ וּבְכָל נַפְשֶׁךָ:

30. When you are distressed, and all these things happen upon you in the end of days, then you will return to the Lord your God and obey Him. ל. בַּצַּר לְךָ וּמְצָאוּךָ כֹּל הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה בְּאַחֲרִית הַיָּמִים וְשַׁבְתָּ עַד יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ וְשָׁמַעְתָּ בְּקֹלוֹ:
1. For the Lord your God is a merciful God; He will not let you loose or destroy you; neither will He forget the covenant of your fathers, which He swore to them. לא. כִּי אֵל רַחוּם יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לֹא יַרְפְּךָ וְלֹא יַשְׁחִיתֶךָ וְלֹא יִשְׁכַּח אֶת בְּרִית אֲבֹתֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר נִשְׁבַּע לָהֶם:

32. For ask now regarding the early days that were before you, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and from one end of the heavens to the other end of the heavens, whether there was anything like this great thing, or was the likes of it heard? לב. כִּי שְׁאַל נָא לְיָמִים רִאשֹׁנִים אֲשֶׁר הָיוּ לְפָנֶיךָ לְמִן הַיּוֹם אֲשֶׁר בָּרָא אֱ־לֹהִים אָדָם עַל הָאָרֶץ וּלְמִקְצֵה הַשָּׁמַיִם וְעַד קְצֵה הַשָּׁמָיִם הֲנִהְיָה כַּדָּבָר הַגָּדוֹל הַזֶּה אוֹ הֲנִשְׁמַע כָּמֹהוּ:

33. Did ever a people hear God's voice speaking out of the midst of the fire as you have heard, and live? לג. הֲשָׁמַע עָם קוֹל אֱ־לֹהִים מְדַבֵּר מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ כַּאֲשֶׁר שָׁמַעְתָּ אַתָּה וַיֶּחִי:

34. Or has any god performed miracles to come and take him a nation from the midst of a[nother] nation, with trials, with signs, and with wonders, and with war and with a strong hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great awesome deeds, as all that the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? לד. אוֹ הֲנִסָּה אֱ־לֹהִים לָבוֹא לָקַחַת לוֹ גוֹי מִקֶּרֶב גּוֹי בְּמַסֹּת בְּאֹתֹת וּבְמוֹפְתִים וּבְמִלְחָמָה וּבְיָד חֲזָקָה וּבִזְרוֹעַ נְטוּיָה וּבְמוֹרָאִים גְּדֹלִים כְּכֹל אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה לָכֶם יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם בְּמִצְרַיִם לְעֵינֶיךָ:

35. You have been shown, in order to know that the Lord He is God; there is none else besides Him.
לה. אַתָּה הָרְאֵתָ לָדַעַת כִּי יְ־הֹוָ־ה הוּא הָאֱ־לֹהִים אֵין עוֹד מִלְבַדּוֹ:

36. From the heavens, He let you hear His voice to instruct you, and upon the earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out of the midst of the fire, לו. מִן הַשָּׁמַיִם הִשְׁמִיעֲךָ אֶת קֹלוֹ לְיַסְּרֶךָּ וְעַל הָאָרֶץ הֶרְאֲךָ אֶת אִשּׁוֹ הַגְּדוֹלָה וּדְבָרָיו שָׁמַעְתָּ מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ:

37. and because He loved your forefathers and chose their seed after them, and He brought you out of Egypt before Him with His great strength, לז. וְתַחַת כִּי אָהַב אֶת אֲבֹתֶיךָ וַיִּבְחַר בְּזַרְעוֹ אַחֲרָיו וַיּוֹצִאֲךָ בְּפָנָיו בְּכֹחוֹ הַגָּדֹל מִמִּצְרָיִם:

38. to drive out from before you nations greater and stronger than you, to bring you and give you their land for an inheritance, as this day. לח. לְהוֹרִישׁ גּוֹיִם גְּדֹלִים וַעֲצֻמִים מִמְּךָ מִפָּנֶיךָ לַהֲבִיאֲךָ לָתֶת לְךָ אֶת אַרְצָם נַחֲלָה כַּיּוֹם הַזֶּה:

39. And you shall know this day and consider it in your heart, that the Lord He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth below; there is none else. לט. וְיָדַעְתָּ הַיּוֹם וַהֲשֵׁבֹתָ אֶל לְבָבֶךָ כִּי יְ־הֹוָ־ה הוּא הָאֱ־לֹהִים בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל וְעַל הָאָרֶץ מִתָּחַת אֵין עוֹד:

40. And you shall observe His statutes and His commandments, which I command you this day, that it may be well with you and your children after you, and that you may prolong your days upon the earth which the Lord your God gives you forever.

then why is it the Israelis consistently kill 10 Palestinians for each Jew killed?
denial about the fact that IF there really ever were a 'messiah' to come then odds are his name was Jesus. So if they believed that then they wouldn't be Jews i.e. they would be Christians! So instead they must choose DENIAL! The perpetual denial over time leads to bitterness which explains why some Jews are ASSHOLES!
You believe the reasons behind the war tactics used in Israel is denial of Jesus? It's pretty sad you need to pull two completely unrelated topics together to make an unsupported point.

You also very clearly show that you don't understand the fundamentals of the religion you're trying to discuss. I recommend you figure out the Judaic understanding of the messiah, and how Jesus does not meet those qualifications.

Nice racism though. Mildly amusing. 4/10.

Also this is the continuation of Deutronomy 4 where G-D makes it clear to the jews to never to listen to anyone who tries to persuade them to worship a G-D that they do not know.

3. Your eyes have seen what the Lord did at Baal Peor, for every man who went after Baal Peor, the Lord your God has exterminated from your midst. ג. עֵינֵיכֶם הָרֹאֹת אֵת אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה יְ־הֹוָ־ה בְּבַעַל פְּעוֹר כִּי כָל הָאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר הָלַךְ אַחֲרֵי בַעַל פְּעוֹר הִשְׁמִידוֹ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ מִקִּרְבֶּךָ:

4. But you who cleave to the Lord your God are alive, all of you, this day. ד. וְאַתֶּם הַדְּבֵקִים בַּי־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם חַיִּים כֻּלְּכֶם הַיּוֹם:

es, as the Lord, my God, commanded me, to do so in the midst of the land to which you are coming to possess. ה. רְאֵה לִמַּדְתִּי אֶתְכֶם חֻקִּים וּמִשְׁפָּטִים כַּאֲשֶׁר צִוַּנִי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהָי לַעֲשׂוֹת כֵּן בְּקֶרֶב הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר אַתֶּם בָּאִים שָׁמָּה לְרִשְׁתָּהּ:

6. And you shall keep [them] and do [them], for that is your wisdom and your understanding in the eyes of the peoples, who will hear all these statutes and say, "Only this great nation is a wise and understanding people. " ו. וּשְׁמַרְתֶּם וַעֲשִׂיתֶם כִּי הִוא חָכְמַתְכֶם וּבִינַתְכֶם לְעֵינֵי הָעַמִּים אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁמְעוּן אֵת כָּל הַחֻקִּים הָאֵלֶּה וְאָמְרוּ רַק עַם חָכָם וְנָבוֹן הַגּוֹי הַגָּדוֹל הַזֶּה:

7. For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is at all times that we call upon Him? ז. כִּי מִי גוֹי גָּדוֹל אֲשֶׁר לוֹ אֱ־לֹהִים קְרֹבִים אֵלָיו כַּי־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵינוּ בְּכָל קָרְאֵנוּ אֵלָיו:

8. And which great nation is it that has just statutes and ordinances, as this entire Torah, which I set before you this day? ח. וּמִי גּוֹי גָּדוֹל אֲשֶׁר לוֹ חֻקִּים וּמִשְׁפָּטִים צַדִּיקִם כְּכֹל הַתּוֹרָה הַזֹּאת אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי נֹתֵן לִפְנֵיכֶם הַיּוֹם:

9. But beware and watch yourself very well, lest you forget the things that your eyes saw, and lest these things depart from your heart, all the days of your life, and you shall make them known to your children and to your children's children, ט. רַק הִשָּׁמֶר לְךָ וּשְׁמֹר נַפְשְׁךָ מְאֹד פֶּן תִּשְׁכַּח אֶת הַדְּבָרִים אֲשֶׁר רָאוּ עֵינֶיךָ וּפֶן יָסוּרוּ מִלְּבָבְךָ כֹּל יְמֵי חַיֶּיךָ וְהוֹדַעְתָּם לְבָנֶיךָ וְלִבְנֵי בָנֶיךָ:

10. the day you stood before the Lord your God at Horeb, when the Lord said to me, "Assemble the people for Me, and I will let them hear My words, that they may learn to fear Me all the days that they live on the earth, and that they may teach their children. י. יוֹם אֲשֶׁר עָמַדְתָּ לִפְנֵי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ בְּחֹרֵב בֶּאֱמֹר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֵלַי הַקְהֶל לִי אֶת הָעָם וְאַשְׁמִעֵם אֶת דְּבָרָי אֲשֶׁר יִלְמְדוּן לְיִרְאָה אֹתִי כָּל הַיָּמִים אֲשֶׁר הֵם חַיִּים עַל הָאֲדָמָה וְאֶת בְּנֵיהֶם יְלַמֵּדוּן:

11. And you approached and stood at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain burned with fire up to the midst of the heavens, with darkness, a cloud, and opaque darkness. יא. וַתִּקְרְבוּן וַתַּעַמְדוּן תַּחַת הָהָר וְהָהָר בֹּעֵר בָּאֵשׁ עַד לֵב הַשָּׁמַיִם חֹשֶׁךְ עָנָן וַעֲרָפֶל:

12. The Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of the words, but saw no image, just a voice. יב. וַיְדַבֵּר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֲלֵיכֶם מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ קוֹל דְּבָרִים אַתֶּם שֹׁמְעִים וּתְמוּנָה אֵינְכֶם רֹאִים זוּלָתִי קוֹל:

13. And He told you His covenant, which He commanded you to do, the Ten Commandments, and He inscribed them on two stone tablets. יג. וַיַּגֵּד לָכֶם אֶת בְּרִיתוֹ אֲשֶׁר צִוָּה אֶתְכֶם לַעֲשׂוֹת עֲשֶׂרֶת הַדְּבָרִים וַיִּכְתְּבֵם עַל שְׁנֵי לֻחוֹת אֲבָנִים:

14. And the Lord commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and ordinances, so that you should do them in the land to which you are crossing, to possess. יד. וְאֹתִי צִוָּה יְ־הֹוָ־ה בָּעֵת הַהִוא לְלַמֵּד אֶתְכֶם חֻקִּים וּמִשְׁפָּטִים לַעֲשֹׂתְכֶם אֹתָם בָּאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר אַתֶּם עֹבְרִים שָׁמָּה לְרִשְׁתָּהּ:

15. And you shall watch yourselves very well, for you did not see any image on the day that the Lord spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire. טו. וְנִשְׁמַרְתֶּם מְאֹד לְנַפְשֹׁתֵיכֶם כִּי לֹא רְאִיתֶם כָּל תְּמוּנָה בְּיוֹם דִּבֶּר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֲלֵיכֶם בְּחֹרֵב מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ:

16. Lest you become corrupt and make for yourselves a graven image, the representation of any form, the likeness of male or female, טז. פֶּן תַּשְׁחִתוּן וַעֲשִׂיתֶם לָכֶם פֶּסֶל תְּמוּנַת כָּל סָמֶל תַּבְנִית זָכָר אוֹ נְקֵבָה:

17. the likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the heaven, יז. תַּבְנִית כָּל בְּהֵמָה אֲשֶׁר בָּאָרֶץ תַּבְנִית כָּל צִפּוֹר כָּנָף אֲשֶׁר תָּעוּף בַּשָּׁמָיִם:

18. the likeness of anything that crawls on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters, beneath the earth. יח. תַּבְנִית כָּל רֹמֵשׂ בָּאֲדָמָה תַּבְנִית כָּל דָּגָה אֲשֶׁר בַּמַּיִם מִתַּחַת לָאָרֶץ:

19. And lest you lift up your eyes to heaven, and see the sun, and the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, which the Lord your God assigned to all peoples under the entire heaven, and be drawn away to prostrate yourselves before them and worship them. יט. וּפֶן תִּשָּׂא עֵינֶיךָ הַשָּׁמַיְמָה וְרָאִיתָ אֶת הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ וְאֶת הַיָּרֵחַ וְאֶת הַכּוֹכָבִים כֹּל צְבָא הַשָּׁמַיִם וְנִדַּחְתָּ וְהִשְׁתַּחֲוִיתָ לָהֶם וַעֲבַדְתָּם אֲשֶׁר חָלַק יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֹתָם לְכֹל הָעַמִּים תַּחַת כָּל הַשָּׁמָיִם:

20. But the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron crucible, out of Egypt, to be a people of His possession, as of this day. כ. וְאֶתְכֶם לָקַח יְ־הֹוָ־ה וַיּוֹצִא אֶתְכֶם מִכּוּר הַבַּרְזֶל מִמִּצְרָיִם לִהְיוֹת לוֹ לְעַם נַחֲלָה כַּיּוֹם הַזֶּה:

21. And the Lord was angry with me because of you, and He swore that I would not cross the Jordan and that I would not come into the good land the Lord, your God, is giving you as an inheritance. כא. וַי־הֹוָ־ה הִתְאַנַּף בִּי עַל דִּבְרֵיכֶם וַיִּשָּׁבַע לְבִלְתִּי עָבְרִי אֶת הַיַּרְדֵּן וּלְבִלְתִּי בֹא אֶל הָאָרֶץ הַטּוֹבָה אֲשֶׁר יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לְךָ נַחֲלָה:
2. For I will die in this land; I will not cross the Jordan. You, however, will cross, and you will possess this good land. כב. כִּי אָנֹכִי מֵת בָּאָרֶץ הַזֹּאת אֵינֶנִּי עֹבֵר אֶת הַיַּרְדֵּן וְאַתֶּם עֹבְרִים וִירִשְׁתֶּם אֶת הָאָרֶץ הַטּוֹבָה הַזֹּאת:

23. Beware, lest you forget the covenant of the Lord your God, which He made with you, and make for yourselves a graven image, the likeness of anything, which the Lord your God has forbidden you. כג. הִשָּׁמְרוּ לָכֶם פֶּן תִּשְׁכְּחוּ אֶת בְּרִית יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם אֲשֶׁר כָּרַת עִמָּכֶם וַעֲשִׂיתֶם לָכֶם פֶּסֶל תְּמוּנַת כֹּל אֲשֶׁר צִוְּךָ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ:

24. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a zealous God. כד. כִּי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֵשׁ אֹכְלָה הוּא אֵל קַנָּא:

25. When you beget children and children's children, and you will be long established in the land, and you become corrupt and make a graven image, the likeness of anything, and do evil in the eyes of the Lord your God, to provoke Him to anger, כה. כִּי תוֹלִיד בָּנִים וּבְנֵי בָנִים וְנוֹשַׁנְתֶּם בָּאָרֶץ וְהִשְׁחַתֶּם וַעֲשִׂיתֶם פֶּסֶל תְּמוּנַת כֹּל וַעֲשִׂיתֶם הָרַע בְּעֵינֵי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לְהַכְעִיסוֹ:

26. I call as witness against you this very day the heaven and the earth, that you will speedily and utterly perish from the land to which you cross the Jordan, to possess; you will not prolong your days upon it, but will be utterly destroyed. כו. הַעִידֹתִי בָכֶם הַיּוֹם אֶת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֶת הָאָרֶץ כִּי אָבֹד תֹּאבֵדוּן מַהֵר מֵעַל הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר אַתֶּם עֹבְרִים אֶת הַיַּרְדֵּן שָׁמָּה לְרִשְׁתָּהּ לֹא תַאֲרִיכֻן יָמִים עָלֶיהָ כִּי הִשָּׁמֵד תִּשָּׁמֵדוּן:

27. And the Lord will scatter you among the peoples, and you will remain few in number among the nations to where the Lord will lead you. כז. וְהֵפִיץ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶתְכֶם בָּעַמִּים וְנִשְׁאַרְתֶּם מְתֵי מִסְפָּר בַּגּוֹיִם אֲשֶׁר יְנַהֵג יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶתְכֶם שָׁמָּה:

28. And there you will worship gods, man's handiwork, wood and stone, which neither see, hear, eat, nor smell. כח. וַעֲבַדְתֶּם שָׁם אֱ־לֹהִים מַעֲשֵׂה יְדֵי אָדָם עֵץ וָאֶבֶן אֲשֶׁר לֹא יִרְאוּן וְלֹא יִשְׁמְעוּן וְלֹא יֹאכְלוּן וְלֹא יְרִיחֻן:

29. And from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. כט. וּבִקַּשְׁתֶּם מִשָּׁם אֶת יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ וּמָצָאתָ כִּי תִדְרְשֶׁנּוּ בְּכָל לְבָבְךָ וּבְכָל נַפְשֶׁךָ:

30. When you are distressed, and all these things happen upon you in the end of days, then you will return to the Lord your God and obey Him. ל. בַּצַּר לְךָ וּמְצָאוּךָ כֹּל הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה בְּאַחֲרִית הַיָּמִים וְשַׁבְתָּ עַד יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ וְשָׁמַעְתָּ בְּקֹלוֹ:
1. For the Lord your God is a merciful God; He will not let you loose or destroy you; neither will He forget the covenant of your fathers, which He swore to them. לא. כִּי אֵל רַחוּם יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לֹא יַרְפְּךָ וְלֹא יַשְׁחִיתֶךָ וְלֹא יִשְׁכַּח אֶת בְּרִית אֲבֹתֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר נִשְׁבַּע לָהֶם:

32. For ask now regarding the early days that were before you, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and from one end of the heavens to the other end of the heavens, whether there was anything like this great thing, or was the likes of it heard? לב. כִּי שְׁאַל נָא לְיָמִים רִאשֹׁנִים אֲשֶׁר הָיוּ לְפָנֶיךָ לְמִן הַיּוֹם אֲשֶׁר בָּרָא אֱ־לֹהִים אָדָם עַל הָאָרֶץ וּלְמִקְצֵה הַשָּׁמַיִם וְעַד קְצֵה הַשָּׁמָיִם הֲנִהְיָה כַּדָּבָר הַגָּדוֹל הַזֶּה אוֹ הֲנִשְׁמַע כָּמֹהוּ:

33. Did ever a people hear God's voice speaking out of the midst of the fire as you have heard, and live? לג. הֲשָׁמַע עָם קוֹל אֱ־לֹהִים מְדַבֵּר מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ כַּאֲשֶׁר שָׁמַעְתָּ אַתָּה וַיֶּחִי:

34. Or has any god performed miracles to come and take him a nation from the midst of a[nother] nation, with trials, with signs, and with wonders, and with war and with a strong hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great awesome deeds, as all that the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? לד. אוֹ הֲנִסָּה אֱ־לֹהִים לָבוֹא לָקַחַת לוֹ גוֹי מִקֶּרֶב גּוֹי בְּמַסֹּת בְּאֹתֹת וּבְמוֹפְתִים וּבְמִלְחָמָה וּבְיָד חֲזָקָה וּבִזְרוֹעַ נְטוּיָה וּבְמוֹרָאִים גְּדֹלִים כְּכֹל אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה לָכֶם יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם בְּמִצְרַיִם לְעֵינֶיךָ:

35. You have been shown, in order to know that the Lord He is God; there is none else besides Him.
לה. אַתָּה הָרְאֵתָ לָדַעַת כִּי יְ־הֹוָ־ה הוּא הָאֱ־לֹהִים אֵין עוֹד מִלְבַדּוֹ:

36. From the heavens, He let you hear His voice to instruct you, and upon the earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out of the midst of the fire, לו. מִן הַשָּׁמַיִם הִשְׁמִיעֲךָ אֶת קֹלוֹ לְיַסְּרֶךָּ וְעַל הָאָרֶץ הֶרְאֲךָ אֶת אִשּׁוֹ הַגְּדוֹלָה וּדְבָרָיו שָׁמַעְתָּ מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ:

37. and because He loved your forefathers and chose their seed after them, and He brought you out of Egypt before Him with His great strength, לז. וְתַחַת כִּי אָהַב אֶת אֲבֹתֶיךָ וַיִּבְחַר בְּזַרְעוֹ אַחֲרָיו וַיּוֹצִאֲךָ בְּפָנָיו בְּכֹחוֹ הַגָּדֹל מִמִּצְרָיִם:

38. to drive out from before you nations greater and stronger than you, to bring you and give you their land for an inheritance, as this day. לח. לְהוֹרִישׁ גּוֹיִם גְּדֹלִים וַעֲצֻמִים מִמְּךָ מִפָּנֶיךָ לַהֲבִיאֲךָ לָתֶת לְךָ אֶת אַרְצָם נַחֲלָה כַּיּוֹם הַזֶּה:

39. And you shall know this day and consider it in your heart, that the Lord He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth below; there is none else. לט. וְיָדַעְתָּ הַיּוֹם וַהֲשֵׁבֹתָ אֶל לְבָבֶךָ כִּי יְ־הֹוָ־ה הוּא הָאֱ־לֹהִים בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל וְעַל הָאָרֶץ מִתָּחַת אֵין עוֹד:

40. And you shall observe His statutes and His commandments, which I command you this day, that it may be well with you and your children after you, and that you may prolong your days upon the earth which the Lord your God gives you forever.
Congratulations: no one read any of that.

If Jesus was born in Jeruselem then he is Jewish right? But, in every church I have visited both Black and White he is not as the bible describes: woolly hair, brown skin. Instead he is a White man. Why is that?

there are black jews.
there is a group in africa who come right out of the 12 tribes.
its theorized one of jacob's wives was black, but there is no reason to believe there wasn't a mixing in the blood line a various points

You believe the reasons behind the war tactics used in Israel is denial of Jesus? It's pretty sad you need to pull two completely unrelated topics together to make an unsupported point.

You also very clearly show that you don't understand the fundamentals of the religion you're trying to discuss. I recommend you figure out the Judaic understanding of the messiah, and how Jesus does not meet those qualifications.

Nice racism though. Mildly amusing. 4/10.

Congratulations: no one read any of that.

I'll sum up.

One of the biggest sins a jew can do is worship anyone or anything in any way other than the one G-D that the jews believe in.

G-D is saying if a jew does that he/she is in deep doo doo.

I just wanted to back it up with what G-D said.

The laws are perpetual.

Deut 4

Brainwashing 101 :eusa_whistle:

No, I do all my studying on my own. I do not let anyone tell me something is true without looking to see for myself. Those who blindly believe whatever their so called 'preachers' or 'pastors' say are the ones who are brainwashed.

The laws are perpetual.

Deut 4

Also just because a law is perpetual don't mean that the understanding of the law is. Jesus also helped to explain some of the laws. He explained the true meaning of what some of the laws ment. This would be considered 'fully preaching' the Law, of which is another way they used the word plēroō in that time.

Fulfil:

G4137
πληρόω
plēroō
play-ro'-o
From G4134; to make replete, that is, (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.: - accomplish, X after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

I want to start off by explaining why such moronic statements are so irritating.:eusa_whistle:

The Torah, especially the five books of Moses, was written by jews for jews. It has been studied by jews for thousands of years. It is the centerpiece of judaism.

If you go to a jewish service, the most important part is the reading from the torah. Every week a portion is read, and at the end of the jewish year, the whole thing is read, and we start from the beginning.

The five books of moses make up the laws that jews follow. The five books is the only place the laws are from. It was given by G-D, to the jews, for jews.

Now what part is unlear?

Based on the jewish G-D, the G-D that took the jews out of Egypt there is only him. Jews may only trust in him. To listen to anyone else other than him is perhaps the greatest sin a jew can do.

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

Now if you want to turn some person into a god and worship him, that's your religion. However, you should know that those beliefs are directly contrary to what the G-D of the jews said.

Once again

Deutronomy 4:2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

In other words, the laws given in the five books of Moses do not change. They can not be added to nor subtracted from.

Yeah...your god may have claimed to "fulfill" the law, but that is rediculous. The laws are perpetual.

Also G-D never said he expected every jew to fulfill every law 100% of the time or he will got to hell. G-d gave a system for repenting after sinning.

The US has laws. However, almost every person has broken some law in his lifetime, i.e. speeding, parking, taxes on time, etc.

So either you believe that jesus is your god or you believe that the G-D that took the jews out of Egypt is your god. You can't have both.

The G-D of the jews said that there is only him, that there is no one else but him. That he is one. That the laws he gave can not be changed or altered.

So pick your G-D. Is it Baal or is it the actual G-D? Is it jesus or the actual G-D? You can't have both.

In the OT, it explains what will happen when the Messiah comes. The NT shows that Jesus' life fits what the OT says about the Messiah in every aspect. Jews reject this as you just did in your post. The Jews are still waiting on their Messiah to come. They are so 'hell bent' on sticking to their 'customs' that they were too blind (and still are) to see that Jesus is the Messiah.

If Jesus was born in Jeruselem then he is Jewish right? But, in every church I have visited both Black and White he is not as the bible describes: woolly hair, brown skin. Instead he is a White man. Why is that?

there are black jews.
its theorized one of jacob's wives was black, but there is no reason to believe there wasn't a mixing in the blood line a various points

wha??????
his wives were sisters
as in siblings

No clue where you would get something that absurd. All Christian churches know Jesus was a Jew. :rolleyes:

I think the OP was drunk when posting... he asks why jesus isn't considered a jew and then starts talking about his physical appearance... a huge leap of "logic" somewhere

I do not let anyone tell me something is true without looking to see for myself.

sure....right...but WHAT is it you are reading? Who wrote it? How do you 'know' who wrote it and what their motives were? I could easily change that last sentence to....Those who blindly believe whatever they read in a book are the ones who are brainwashed.

You see the most important requirement for 'brainwashing' is the person who is brainwashed has NO IDEA they are brainwashed...so if you think you are brainwashed then you aren't but if you think you aren't then you probably are....

know this..."GOD" did NOT write that bible you love to quote so much! Disputing that fact is INSANE!

Fulfil:

G4137
πληρόω
plēroō
play-ro'-o

Now what part is unlear?

Once again

In the OT, it explains what will happen when the Messiah comes. The NT shows that Jesus' life fits what the OT says about the Messiah in every aspect. Jews reject this as you just did in your post. The Jews are still waiting on their Messiah to come. They are so 'hell bent' on sticking to their 'customs' that they were too blind (and still are) to see that Jesus is the Messiah.

I take that as a high compliment to jews. That jews are blind to be led astray from their G-D to follow false gods.

I was talking about the worshipping of jesus which within itself negates him ever being considered the jewish messiah.

However, let's look at the messianic prophesies, shall we.

Michah 4

3. And he shall judge between many peoples and reprove mighty nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nations shall not lift the sword against nation; neither shall they learn war anymore. (world peace)

Ezekiel 37

21. And say to them, So says the Lord God: Behold I will take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side, and I will bring them to their land. כא. (all the jews will be brought to Israel)

22. And I will make them into one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be to them all as a king; and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms anymore. כב. (they will have uniformed king)

23. And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, with their detestable things, or with all their transgressions, and I will save them from all their habitations in which they have sinned, and I will purify them, and they shall be to Me as a people, and I will be to them as a God. כג. (All nations will worship one god)

24. And My servant David shall be king over them, and one shepherd shall be for them all, and they shall walk in My ordinances and observe My statutes and perform them. כד. (descendent from david. Tribal lineage comes solely from the father's side)

25. And they shall dwell on the land that I have given to My servant, to Jacob, wherein your forefathers lived; and they shall dwell upon it, they and their children and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. כה. (all the jews will stay in Israel)

26. And I will form a covenant of peace for them, an everlasting covenant shall be with them; and I will establish them and I will multiply them, and I will place My Sanctuary in their midst forever. כו. (the temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and standf forever)

27. And My dwelling place shall be over them, and I will be to them for a God, and they shall be to Me as a people. כז.
28. And the nations shall know that I am the Lord, Who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary is in their midst forever." (the temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and stand forever)

How many did jesus fulfill? ZERO

Last edited:

there are black jews.

wha??????
his wives were sisters
as in siblings

???? Jacob had four wives: Leah and her 'slave'; Rachael (Leah's sister) and her "slave" were known as the four mother's of Israel. Rachael, the wife Jacob loved, and her sister Leah were daughters of Laban, no relation to Jacob except according to tradition they were both descended from Abraham. No clue who the handmaiden's parents were.

Jacob was the son of Isaac.

Jacob did not marry his sisters.

Last edited:
I'll sum up.

One of the biggest sins a jew can do is worship anyone or anything in any way other than the one G-D that the jews believe in.
Fair enough, but the effective debater makes the point first and then supports it with blocks of supporting text if needed afterwards, not the other way around. You're making good points, now you need to make them effective.

I don't believe that is correct. It is my understanding that the Judaic belief in the messiah is one that corresponds to world peace at that time. Jesus clearly did not bring world peace. I believe CMike supported that idea with a direct quote.

If you're going to claim people are blind and ignorant, you may want to check your own facts first.

Forum List

Back