Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

If you were in fact as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.
Does that mean you cant answer the question? I have made it this far not giving a shit what white people think and so far so good.

Of course I can answer the question.
Why are you stalling then?

I'm not stalling one bit.
Pages later and you still havent told me the reason I should care what white people think. I'd say you were stalling big time. :laugh:

That wasn't the question you asked. You asked who cares what white people think and I answered white people and smart black people.

Then you made said this: "Still not seeing why what whites think is important. Can you explain it?"

I said yes, I can explain it and I can. The fact that I need to shows you're as stupid as your question, in other words, you're not smart at all. The reason most people have debates and discussions is to learn what others think, they may find significance in what others ideas and /or opinions are and it may have a profound effect on them.

You're welcome for the lesson. Next time I won't be so helpful.

Does that mean you cant answer the question? I have made it this far not giving a shit what white people think and so far so good.

Pages later and you still havent told me the reason I should care what white people think. I'd say you were stalling big time. :laugh:

That wasn't the question you asked. You asked who cares what white people think and I answered white people and smart black people.

Then you made said this: "Still not seeing why what whites think is important. Can you explain it?"

I said yes, I can explain it and I can. The fact that I need to shows you're as stupid as your question, in other words, you're not smart at all. The reason most people have debates and discussions is to learn what others think, they may find significance in what others ideas and /or opinions are and it may have a profound effect on them.

I also told you I was Black and smart and I didnt care what white people thought. So evidently you were wrong. I find no significance in what whites think. I have made a great living and life not caring one bit what whites think. Can you explain how that happened?

Sure, blacks at an estimated 20% of world population with 0.005% of its billionaires. That's either hilarious or depressing depending on how you look at it

Thats because no black person has really really wanted to be a billionaire except those guys.

The same reason there has only been one black president. No other blacks guys wanted to be POTUS.

That would be funny if it were true.

It is funny because the logic is absurd

I also told you I was Black and smart and I didnt care what white people thought. So evidently you were wrong. I find no significance in what whites think. I have made a great living and life not caring one bit what whites think. Can you explain how that happened?

No, you are not smart.

Your question wasn't why should YOU care what whites think. Sitting at home collecting welfare isn't "making a living", get out and get a real job boy!

No, you are not smart.

Your question wasn't why should YOU care what whites think. Sitting at home collecting welfare isn't "making a living", get out and get a real job boy!
Yes I am very smart.
Actually that was what my question was. I repeated it several times. Why should I care what white people think? Still waiting.

We are all great successes on the internet, even blacks. That's funny!
Its only funny you consider yourself a success. :laugh:
We are both wildly successful, hell we all are on the internet. Some people just lie about it more than others.

Your jungle bunny civilization stories are far more entertaining and about as credible.
You are only wild like most feral cave chimps. Picking the most lice off your fur is not actually what one considers success. I think your cave chimp stories are amusing but full of self denial.
laugh.gif

Sure, blacks at an estimated 20% of world population with 0.005% of its billionaires. That's either hilarious or depressing depending on how you look at it

Thats because no black person has really really wanted to be a billionaire except those guys.

The same reason there has only been one black president. No other blacks guys wanted to be POTUS.

You claim no blacks want to be billionaires, something of which you cannot possibly know or prove.

You claim no black guys wanted to be president, well Jesse Jackson did and tried twice.

Think before you speak would be my advice to you.

No, you are not smart.

Yes I am very smart.
Actually that was what my question was. I repeated it several times. Why should I care what white people think? Still waiting.

No it wasn't your question and no, you're not very bright.

No, you are not smart.

Yes I am very smart.

Yes it was my question and I blind you because I am so bright. Can you answer my question? How did I make it through life if I dont believe what white people say is important?

No, you are not smart.

Yes I am very smart.

Yes it was my question and I blind you because I am so bright. Can you answer my question? How did I make it through life if I dont believe what white people say is important?

Grow the fuck up and stop asking stupid fucking questions.

You are not bright in any way. You are a stupid ass black man living off government cheese pretending to be something you're not and posing asinine questions.

No, you are not smart.

Yes I am very smart.

You are not bright in any way. You are a stupid ass black man living off government cheese pretending to be something you're not and posing asinine questions.
Dont get angry and emotional.
laugh.gif

I am curious as to why you think what white people think is important to me in anyway? I just dont care what whites think and cannot fathom why I should. When are you going to explain it?

You claim no blacks want to be billionaires, something of which you cannot possibly know or prove.

You claim no black guys wanted to be president, well Jesse Jackson did and tried twice.

Thats why its a joke idiot. What I'm saying is that thruout history there has only been one black president. Not because no blacks ever wanted it really really bad but because of something bigger that "want to"

The same as with black billionaires.

But you're not too smart so you take a joke seriously and are confused

No, you are not smart.

Yes I am very smart.

laugh.gif

I am curious as to why you think what white people think is important to me in anyway? I just dont care what whites think and cannot fathom why I should. When are you going to explain it?

Don't flatter yourself boy. You could never get me angry or emotional.

You are a liar.

You say you don't care what a white man thinks yet you have asked countless times what I think.

Thats why its a joke idiot. What I'm saying is that thruout history there has only been one black president. Not because no blacks ever wanted it really really bad but because of something bigger that "want to"

Oh so now you were making a joke.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Yes I am very smart.

laugh.gif

You are a liar.

You say you don't care what a white man thinks yet you have asked countless times what I think.
I'm not flattering myself. I just pointed out your penchant for losing control and cursing when angry and emotional. Why are you so mentally weak in that regard? Asking what you think is only a ploy to get you to document your stupidity. I dont actually pay attention or care about anything you say.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are a liar.

I'm not flattering myself. I just pointed out your penchant for losing control and cursing when angry and emotional. Why are you so mentally weak in that regard? Asking what you think is only a ploy to get you to document your stupidity. I dont actually pay attention or care about anything you say.
laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

Oh so now you were making a joke.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

No no...When I said no black person wanted to be POTUS or a billionaire I was totally serious :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back