Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

Yes it was my question and I blind you because I am so bright. Can you answer my question? How did I make it through life if I dont believe what white people say is important?

Grow the fuck up and stop asking stupid fucking questions.

You are not bright in any way. You are a stupid ass black man living off government cheese pretending to be something you're not and posing asinine questions.
Dont get angry and emotional.
laugh.gif

I am curious as to why you think what white people think is important to me in anyway? I just dont care what whites think and cannot fathom why I should. When are you going to explain it?

Don't flatter yourself boy. You could never get me angry or emotional.

You are a liar.

You say you don't care what a white man thinks yet you have asked countless times what I think.
I'm not flattering myself. I just pointed out your penchant for losing control and cursing when angry and emotional. Why are you so mentally weak in that regard? Asking what you think is only a ploy to get you to document your stupidity. I dont actually pay attention or care about anything you say.
laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.
See what I mean about your emotions.
laugh.gif

This is why I dont care what white people think. You are like a child.

That would be funny if it were true.

It is funny because the logic is absurd

You claim no blacks want to be billionaires, something of which you cannot possibly know or prove.

You claim no black guys wanted to be president, well Jesse Jackson did and tried twice.

Think before you speak would be my advice to you.

Thats why its a joke idiot. What I'm saying is that thruout history there has only been one black president. Not because no blacks ever wanted it really really bad but because of something bigger that "want to"

The same as with black billionaires.

But you're not too smart so you take a joke seriously and are confused

Oh so now you were making a joke.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

No no...When I said no black person wanted to be POTUS or a billionaire I was totally serious :rolleyes:

It's hard to tell when ignorant people are just ignorant or being honest. The latter isn't your people's strong suit.

You claim no blacks want to be billionaires, something of which you cannot possibly know or prove.

You claim no black guys wanted to be president, well Jesse Jackson did and tried twice.

Thats why its a joke idiot. What I'm saying is that thruout history there has only been one black president. Not because no blacks ever wanted it really really bad but because of something bigger that "want to"

No no...When I said no black person wanted to be POTUS or a billionaire I was totally serious :rolleyes:

It's hard to tell when ignorant people are just ignorant or being honest. The latter isn't your people's strong suit.

You gotta try harder if you want me to start crying and using caps like you do. My skin is thicker

Not really. You are never honest as convicts have a problem with honesty so we know pretty much everything you type is a mix of lies sprinkled with a large dose of ignorance..

Grow the fuck up and stop asking stupid fucking questions.

You are not bright in any way. You are a stupid ass black man living off government cheese pretending to be something you're not and posing asinine questions.
laugh.gif

I am curious as to why you think what white people think is important to me in anyway? I just dont care what whites think and cannot fathom why I should. When are you going to explain it?

You are a liar.

You say you don't care what a white man thinks yet you have asked countless times what I think.
I'm not flattering myself. I just pointed out your penchant for losing control and cursing when angry and emotional. Why are you so mentally weak in that regard? Asking what you think is only a ploy to get you to document your stupidity. I dont actually pay attention or care about anything you say.
laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.
laugh.gif

It's silly that you have a pathological inferiority complex and yet claim you don't care what others think.

You say you are black. Fine, since you feel life dealt you a bad hand, make the best of it. You can't change what you are and whining about it isn't going to help.

laugh.gif

You are a liar.

laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.
laugh.gif

It's silly that you have a pathological inferiority complex and yet claim you don't care what others think.

You say you are black. Fine, since you feel life dealt you a bad hand, make the best of it. You can't change what you are and whining about it isn't going to help.
I only said I dont care what whites think. I care very much what other people think. Yes I am Black and life has dealt me a great hand. You should stop whining about that and get busy working your way out of poverty.

You gotta try harder if you want me to start crying and using caps like you do. My skin is thicker

I don't have to do shit. I'm not the dishonest one on these boards.

You get caught saying something utterly stupid and then you claim it was just a joke. And no, you like most blacks have the thinnest of skins.

You get caught saying something utterly stupid and then you claim it was just a joke. And no, you like most blacks have the thinnest of skins.
But you are the one getting emotional. Your skin is paper thin. You start cursing every time I or someone else makes a fool of you. You are like playing with a dog using a flashlight. Its hilarious to watch you run around in circles.
laugh.gif

But you are the one getting emotional. Your skin is paper thin. You start cursing every time I or someone else makes a fool of you. You are like playing with a dog using a flashlight. Its hilarious to watch you run around in circles.
laugh.gif

You have never seen me emotional boy. I curse because it's a free country and you are a bunch of morons.

laugh.gif

You have never seen me emotional boy. I curse because it's a free country and you are a bunch of morons.

:itsok:

laugh.gif

:itsok:
I rest my case.

You are a liar.

laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.
laugh.gif

I only said I dont care what whites think. I care very much what other people think. Yes I am Black and life has dealt me a great hand. You should stop whining about that and get busy working your way out of poverty.
This black guy was on public TV agreeing with me that both the cops and black people need to learn how to De escalate the situation. He said exactly what I said. They need to realize the time to argue is in court.

Even black people know how to behave in court. Act that way when talking to police.

I'm only using that cause nuts feels comfortable of using the gay equivalent to that term. I don't really mean it.

But I do think if he can say faggot I should be able to use the n word.

I've found because of religion blacks have a hard time understsnding the similarities in their struggle and the gays.
Faggotry is a choice. There are no similarities. Just another sign of your hate and racism, faggot.

So you're Hi sexual? Because only bis think gay is a choice. It isn't for a gay or straight.

Are you more straight and just a little gay?

I know you're gay because you've called everyone faggot. Sounds like you hate that part of yourself. Lucky you don't like dick more because that would suck to want cock and feel guilty about it
:lol: Gays always try to make everyone else out to be gays.
I'm watching a lbs show on Africans and African Americans. Eritria Africa is a brutal dictatorship. Europe won't let any more in so the blacks are crawling to is real for help.

Is this a great African nation?
Hey faggot...what do I give a shit about Africa?

Got another example of how even us liberals can no longer defend you coloreds. My dad showed me a story where one woman murdered another over politics. I said " I bet or hope the murderer was the republican" and then my dad showed me the picture and the murderer was black. I'm assuming she was arguing for Obama. Us white liberals don't do that shit. The woman was rambling when police showed up. She bashed the woman's skull with a slow cooker and the chord was around the lady's neck when police showed up. She died 2/days later. You're making us look bad. You don't care what white people think but we do. Youre losing support and defenders. Affirmative action? Now I vote no. Don't want to get killed over some bullshit ghetto shit.

Faggotry is a choice. There are no similarities. Just another sign of your hate and racism, faggot.

So you're Hi sexual? Because only bis think gay is a choice. It isn't for a gay or straight.

I know you're gay because you've called everyone faggot. Sounds like you hate that part of yourself. Lucky you don't like dick more because that would suck to want cock and feel guilty about it
I'm watching a lbs show on Africans and African Americans. Eritria Africa is a brutal dictatorship. Europe won't let any more in so the blacks are crawling to is real for help.

Got another example of how even us liberals can no longer defend you coloreds. My dad showed me a story where one woman murdered another over politics. I said " I bet or hope the murderer was the republican" and then my dad showed me the picture and the murderer was black. I'm assuming she was arguing for Obama. Us white liberals don't do that shit. The woman was rambling when police showed up. She bashed the woman's skull with a slow cooker and the chord was around the lady's neck when police showed up. She died 2/days later. You're making us look bad. You don't care what white people think but we do. Youre losing support and defenders. Affirmative action? Now I vote no. Don't want to get killed over some bullshit ghetto shit.
Is the faggot sticking drugs up his ass again?

A racist faggot...most racists just suck cock and shut up about it...you talk with cum oozing ot of your mouth. Disgusting little ass licker, you are.

Is the faggot sticking drugs up his ass again?

A racist faggot...most racists just suck cock and shut up about it...you talk with cum oozing ot of your mouth. Disgusting little ass licker, you are.

Do you want to crush my skull with a slow cooker and choke me with a chord? What's wrong with you people?

Are you implying that white people do not murder others over politics?

Are you implying that white people do not murder others over politics?
Usually its republicans not democrats.

Of course I'm just assuming the black was the democrat.

Forum List

Back