Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?
Neither Black nor white should ever be called those names. It is 100% wrong to classify anyone based on appearance. This is needed only for identification. Furthermore I remember in South Carolina from people associated with KKK or UKA began to replace caucasian/negro to white/black because white means bright and clean but black means dark and dirty. That is why under no circumstance will I use either.

When blacks make up 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime.
90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

You claimed before that % doesn't matter. I'll prove to you it does by giving you a positive number in favor of blacks.

Like I said before, of course more white murders happen when we are 90% of the population. If blacks who only make up 10% of the population were killing more than whites, we'd have a serious problem. I don't know the exact numbers but lets say blacks are responsible for 30% of the murders when they only make up 12% of the population. Do you see how that matters? Whites might kill more but that's only because there are more of us.

I found somewhere that said blacks only make up 12% of the US population but at one point made up 30% of the military. Do you see how that works? If percentages didn't matter, you couldn't make the argument that blacks were more patriotic than whites because there are more whites in the military PERIOD. %ages don't matter? Liar. I know for a fact that black people have made that argument. So you understand how percentages matter, you just don't want to admit it. If it works in your favor you'll get it. If it doesn't you'll argue.
Who the fuck are you arguing with, I haven't acknowledged your racist ass in how long. Must be fun arguing with yourself....or are you just so full of hate that you confused me with someone else....stupid racist faggot.

From your nuts to my mouth. Yummy!
At least you admit you are a racist faggot. But your mouth will never touch Mount Nutz

Another thing. You won't get an argument from me that all american society is fucked up. A lot of first generation Americans believe this. All the young single girls having babies before marriage. Its true that most of the criminals in our society come from broken homes or bad parents. Especially in poor communities. In poor communities the dads can't even afford child support.

You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?
Save it for your meetings...I don't want to hear it.

See? You people can't take any criticism. I know all the reasons I'm wrong. I want to see if blacks are capable of admitting their culture or society is fucked up and discuss some ways they can fix what's wrong.

What's wrong with a push to get bad parents to be better parents. And maybe if you see a kid who doesn't have good parents you mentor that kid.

Remember boys in the hood? Lawrence fishburn only cared about Cuba goofing Jr. Maybe he should have mentored ice cube. My parents mentored my friends who's moms were drunks or dads were absent
You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

WTH? This is not my argument, but at least be honest. Teachers and principals have been documented casualties at predominately white schools in predominately white neighborhoods in the recent past.

Columbine and Sandyhook come to mind, and there are more besides those,

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

See? You people can't take any criticism. I know all the reasons I'm wrong. I want to see if blacks are capable of admitting their culture or society is fucked up and discuss some ways they can fix what's wrong.

What's wrong with a push to get bad parents to be better parents. And maybe if you see a kid who doesn't have good parents you mentor that kid.

Remember boys in the hood? Lawrence fishburn only cared about Cuba goofing Jr. Maybe he should have mentored ice cube. My parents mentored my friends who's moms were drunks or dads were absent
You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

WTH? This is not my argument, but at least be honest. Teachers and principals have been documented casualties at predominately white schools in predominately white neighborhoods in the recent past.

Sure, predominantly white schools and white neighborhoods is where the combat is. You sound very much like the child you mentally are.

Good point. You kind of got me there.

But there is a difference between the high crime in black cities vs one nut in sandy hook. I would walk through sandy hook in the middle of the night.

But you are right our white culture is fucked up too. At least blacks don't go on killing sprees like white crazies do.

Here's the difference. The guy who shot those kids in sandy hook wasn't a criminal he was crazy. The blacks killing each other are criminals. But you do point out that white america is fucked up too.

There won't be another killing in sandy hook for ten years. As I typed this 2 people just got murdered in Detroit.

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?
Because the word for black trash is no longer acceptable.

Sure, predominantly white schools and white neighborhoods is where the combat is. You sound very much like the child you mentally are.

Give her some credit. She did make a good point.

But the conversation on how we can prevent future sandy hooks is a completely different conversation than what to do about the high black crime rate.

Although a lot of the solutions might be the same for both. Better parenting more police better gun legislation

More good citizens with ccw's

???? Where did that come from?? A valid point in argument quite frankly.

Greg

Greg
Who?

Greg
That is a valid point only if someone claimed something like white teens don't commit crimes or you have the analytic skills of a child.

Read: "WTH? This is not my argument, but at least be honest. Teachers and principals have been documented casualties at predominately white schools in predominately white neighborhoods in the recent past."

This is tantamount to saying that Obama can't be criticized because white presidents have messed up too.
At least he claims it is not his argument, although he proceeds to make it.

Good point. You kind of got me there.

But there is a difference between the high crime in black cities vs one nut in sandy hook. I would walk through sandy hook in the middle of the night.

But you are right our white culture is fucked up too. At least blacks don't go on killing sprees like white crazies do.

Here's the difference. The guy who shot those kids in sandy hook wasn't a criminal he was crazy. The blacks killing each other are criminals. But you do point out that white america is fucked up too.

There won't be another killing in sandy hook for ten years. As I typed this 2 people just got murdered in Detroit.

Actually, I was not trying to "get you", because as I stated, this is not my argument. My only point was that you stated "this does not happen in white neighborhoods", and the fact is that though it is rare in a middle class predominiately white suburb, it does happen.
As far as crime goes, I am not inclined to racialize or politicize it because the end result is the same, people get hurt.

Whether it is white collar crime, where peoples lives are ruined by their life savings being stolen from them by a diabolical hedge fund manager or if is a robbery where someone's money is stolen at gunpoint by someone who is desperate for drugs or food, , they are still crimes.

Yes you are wrong. When a Black person does something everyone says its Black genes or culture. When a white person does something it doesn't appear to reflect on the white community as a whole. I dont mind because if people want to be idiots then thats on them. However, I do see the hypocrisy.

I blame the kids family not the community. I'm just wondering what the black community can do to stop having so many broken families.

Blacks walk through a white neighborhood and get picked on. White walks through a black neighborhood and gets shot. And not just whites. They kill each other.

In Detroit gas stations need security guards. I'm not a racist I just want to fix this so I'm being blunt and asking blacks what they can do to fix this.

The Black community can stop buying into the socialization perpetrated by whites. Once they abandon the negative mores and values of whites then Black families will get back to the glue that made us so impressively strong pre-civil rights. They need to start getting back to Black culture and abandon white culture.

You cant do anything to fix this as I have told you before. As a white person you need to fix your people before you attempt to fix anyone else. If you have a special place in your heart for Blacks then you need to work on your white racists.

No apologies...say NO to an apartheid state!! There, as here, there is only ONE community...and it has no colour!! It is "us" and there is no them.

We gotta get out of these segregationist ideas!!

Greg
Who said anything about apartheid or segregation? I said Blacks need to abandon the destructive values and mindsets of whites generally speaking. I am not trying to be white or accepted by whites. My mindset is from a Black perspective. Black people seem to be caught up in seeking approval from whites to the point they have abandoned what made us so strong. I can still be Black in a crowd of white people.

Seems to me blacks don't care what whites think. If they did they'd be embarrassed.

What did blacks abandon that made them strong?
There are lots of Blacks that act as if they care what white people think. They get embarrassed of anything that whites deride in the Black culture and try to prove themselves to be "American" in the white sense of the word. I had one Black person get upset with me because I told them I see nothing wrong with Black children speaking Ebonics.The prevailing thought I seem to get from Black intellectuals is that they are worried whites are going to look down on anyone speaking Ebonics. I say who gives a fug what whites think? The other thing I notice is Black people trying to keep up with the latest luxury items. Those same people are unwilling to support Black businesses but will break their necks to give their money to white owned companies. Before civil rights Blacks supported their own. While civil rights incorporated some significant gains it seems as if the biggest things Blacks got from it was the ability to eat in white owned restaurants and pretend they are merely individuals instead of individuals with a responsibility to the Black communities they came from..

I blame the kids family not the community. I'm just wondering what the black community can do to stop having so many broken families.

Blacks walk through a white neighborhood and get picked on. White walks through a black neighborhood and gets shot. And not just whites. They kill each other.

In Detroit gas stations need security guards. I'm not a racist I just want to fix this so I'm being blunt and asking blacks what they can do to fix this.

The Black community can stop buying into the socialization perpetrated by whites. Once they abandon the negative mores and values of whites then Black families will get back to the glue that made us so impressively strong pre-civil rights. They need to start getting back to Black culture and abandon white culture.

You cant do anything to fix this as I have told you before. As a white person you need to fix your people before you attempt to fix anyone else. If you have a special place in your heart for Blacks then you need to work on your white racists.

No apologies...say NO to an apartheid state!! There, as here, there is only ONE community...and it has no colour!! It is "us" and there is no them.

Greg
Who said anything about apartheid or segregation? I said Blacks need to abandon the destructive values and mindsets of whites generally speaking. I am not trying to be white or accepted by whites. My mindset is from a Black perspective. Black people seem to be caught up in seeking approval from whites to the point they have abandoned what made us so strong. I can still be Black in a crowd of white people.

Seems to me blacks don't care what whites think. If they did they'd be embarrassed.

There are lots of Blacks that act as if they care what white people think. They get embarrassed of anything that whites deride in the Black culture and try to prove themselves to be "American" in the white sense of the word. I had one Black person get upset with me because I told them I see nothing wrong with Black children speaking Ebonics.The prevailing thought I seem to get from Black intellectuals is that they are worried whites are going to look down on anyone speaking Ebonics. I say who gives a fug what whites think? The other thing I notice is Black people trying to keep up with the latest luxury items. Those same people are unwilling to support Black businesses but will break their necks to give their money to white owned companies. Before civil rights Blacks supported their own. While civil rights incorporated some significant gains it seems as if the biggest things Blacks got from it was the ability to eat in white owned restaurants and pretend they are merely individuals instead of individuals with a responsibility to the Black communities they came from..
No one reads this stuff, We want Uncle Asc's jungle bunny civilizations fairy tales, please. You know, the ones about tar baby mathematicians and philosophers.

Greg

I heard that in a civil rights documentary. Malcomb x said the mlk way was to have blacks sitting in white restaurants and he wanted blacks to own their own business and fuck whites.

We only respect one color. Green

Greg

I heard that in a civil rights documentary. Malcomb x said the mlk way was to have blacks sitting in white restaurants and he wanted blacks to own their own business and fuck whites.

I personally dont care what whites respect. I doubt Malcolm cared much either. I do know he and MLK worked together and their combined efforts made a lot of gains. I think the ball was dropped when Black people decided to use their new found freedom and voting power to try and assimilate instead of just maintaining traditional Black unity and values. They should have known from history that whites in general will never be comfortable on a level playing field.

Greg

I personally dont care what whites respect. I doubt Malcolm cared much either. I do know he and MLK worked together and their combined efforts made a lot of gains. I think the ball was dropped when Black people decided to use their new found freedom and voting power to try and assimilate instead of just maintaining traditional Black unity and values. They should have known from history that whites in general will never be comfortable on a level playing field.

I think one day we will. The next generation isn't nearly as racist.

Detroiters are moving out to the burbs where there are jobs. They're sick of the high crime and no jobs so they're leaving. And Detroit has a new white mayor. He's bringing investment back to the city.

Most of the blacks I know are assimilating in our communities. And white people are moving back to Detroit.

Have to admit it was hard for everyone in Detroit when there was over 1,million people living in a city with no jobs. A lot of the people who move out love the suburbs.

Oh and I don't know where blacks in Detroit would be if it weren't for white business owners that hire a lot of them.

Blacks should appreciate whites too not just hate us.

Same way I hate black society but I don't hate all black people.

Greg

Greg

Malcolm was right. The major flaw in the civil rights movement wss that there was no strategy to continue building and supporting black owned businesses AFTER the movement, which is why in some ways it was a failure. I can vividly recall my grandfather saying "we should not be more be more enamored with voting than we are with collective buying power".

Detroiters are moving out to the burbs where there are jobs. They're sick of the high crime and no jobs so they're leaving. And Detroit has a new white mayor. He's bringing investment back to the city.

Most of the blacks I know are assimilating in our communities. And white people are moving back to Detroit.

Have to admit it was hard for everyone in Detroit when there was over 1,million people living in a city with no jobs. A lot of the people who move out love the suburbs.

Oh and I don't know where blacks in Detroit would be if it weren't for white business owners that hire a lot of them.

Hopefully that remains the case. These last couple of years may have done some damage as the poor ignorant white underclass is incensed over the election of a Black POTUS. Assimilating is probably the worst thing Black people can do. Once they assimilate they lose racial unity being the minority. When Blacks assimilate they take on the worst behaviors of white people without the benefits. I much rather prefer we retain our identity as a racial group. We dont need to become white to work and run businesses in the US.

If white businesses didnt hire Blacks then Blacks would have no money to spend in their stores. Whites arent doing anyone any favors. They are looking at the profit margin. Whites havent done much to elicit appreciation. Not all Black people hate all white people. Most Blacks just hate the low intellect racists in the white population.

Greg

Separate development?? No way!!

For good and bad we are in it together...even internationally. I want to see white folk happily in a black (wo)man's restaurant, Legal firm, factory, shop, etc etc etc...and viseaversa!! All matters should be judged on the quality of the product...colour should not even be noticed!!!

Greg

Hopefully that remains the case. These last couple of years may have done some damage as the poor ignorant white underclass is incensed over the election of a Black POTUS. Assimilating is probably the worst thing Black people can do. Once they assimilate they lose racial unity being the minority. When Blacks assimilate they take on the worst behaviors of white people without the benefits. I much rather prefer we retain our identity as a racial group. We dont need to become white to work and run businesses in the US.

If white businesses didnt hire Blacks then Blacks would have no money to spend in their stores. Whites arent doing anyone any favors. They are looking at the profit margin. Whites havent done much to elicit appreciation. Not all Black people hate all white people. Most Blacks just hate the low intellect racists in the white population.

I was going to argue with you but then I'm Greek and I've seen Greeks turn into white trash "assimilating" into white society.

But then go to Greece or Africa if you think were bad here.

Forum List

Back