Why Is FOXNEWS Giving The Trayvon Martin Story Little To No Coverage?

I have no doubt that this offensive crap is 'funny' to sick individuals. Personally, I think Martin's family deserves a little more respect and kindness. But that's just me... I have a moral compass.
*Looking at the SELF description under her handle*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You're drooling again, Marc.

Reawwy...!?!??

2006-05_drool.jpg

CG's two word self description reveals her life only to psychics.
I would have thought more in the line of Cartholic Priests...no?

CG's business. Now about BAC & drug tests after a killing...............................................
Everything's fair game on a public board.

If she wanted it to be truly "her business" she would have not been a member of this particular website.

I sure as hell know ZIMMERMAN has no civil rights complaint. Kid gloves for a guy who just shot someone else to death. Even police have to take time off work, not Zimmerman, he's suddenly the VICTIM.

I have no doubt that this offensive crap is 'funny' to sick individuals. Personally, I think Martin's family deserves a little more respect and kindness. But that's just me... I have a moral compass.

What makes you think it was meant to be funny? ANOTHER satirical political commentary goes over your head. :eusa_doh:
Because she herself is a joke, she's prone to think that everything else is too. Please forgive her.

CG's business. Now about BAC & drug tests after a killing...............................................

If she wanted it to be truly "her business" she would have not been a member of this particular website.

Too much of the the "fair game" trash got a young man killed.

for you it's all about race. Just like your avatar you instill a sense of hatred.
If this is a passive aggressive swipe at me, then I ask you to read up on Brother Minister Malcolm-X, because clearly you're sadly and severely mistaken.

However, if it was not to me, then my sincerest apologies.

What makes you think it was meant to be funny? ANOTHER satirical political commentary goes over your head. :eusa_doh:
Because she herself is a joke, she's prone to think that everything else is too. Please forgive her.

You have trouble organizing your own 'thoughts'... I guarantee that you are nowhere close to understanding mine. My thoughts are above your intellectual pay grade.

Too much of the the "fair game" trash got a young man killed.
This one I have to disagree with you adamantly on.

What got that young man killed was racist views and a demented man with a chip on his shoulder.

Everything is not 'fair game' on USMB. That's why certain individuals get sent the naughty step.

Moronic racist.

for you it's all about race. Just like your avatar you instill a sense of hatred.
If this is a passive aggressive swipe at me, then I ask you to read up on Brother Minister Malcolm-X, because clearly you're sadly and severely mistaken.

Malcom X inspires hatred? How?

It's the biggest, hottest news story in media.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

Just watched Shepard Smith. He had on an older heavy set white guy who apparently was the author of the law. The guy who wrote it said this law does not apply.
Then Shepard went on about a young teen who bought Skittles from a 7-11 and while unarmed, was walking back to his father while he was followed by an armed man who police told to stop following the kid. The young teen is now dead and the killer is still walking around armed.

I know. It was really weird to see such a thing on Fox. Maybe because it's coming from their token gay.

Malcom X inspires hatred? How?

That question is directed to techieny...right?

I sure as hell know ZIMMERMAN has no civil rights complaint. Kid gloves for a guy who just shot someone else to death. Even police have to take time off work, not Zimmerman, he's suddenly the VICTIM.
Who said Zimmerman is a victim? Other than you, of course.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

Just watched Shepard Smith. He had on an older heavy set white guy who apparently was the author of the law. The guy who wrote it said this law does not apply.
Then Shepard went on about a young teen who bought Skittles from a 7-11 and while unarmed, was walking back to his father while he was followed by an armed man who police told to stop following the kid. The young teen is now dead and the killer is still walking around armed.

I know. It was really weird to see such a thing on Fox. Maybe because it's coming from their token gay.

Or.... maybe it's because those are the established facts of this gutwrenchingly sad situation?

Twit.

I'm watching him now. I was watching the Al Sharpton show previously, but I'm now back on my FOXWATCH.

Forum List

Back