Why Is FOXNEWS Giving The Trayvon Martin Story Little To No Coverage?

And, the influence that it shows happened is that the Saudi's request to change the description of a protest as a Muslim one to a civil one was only done after it was confirmed that it was not just Muslim.

Oh, the horror of such influence.

:cuckoo:

Which is pretty much the same as any other influential group trying to influence media... say, like the Color of Change organizing email campaigns to sponsors of right wing talk show hosts.

Influence... people have it, people use it. I see nothing of import in that. Of course, I'm not an hysterical lying race baiter.
Right. Rarely are retractions made without someone telling the organization that they are wrong.

Such influence! The horror! ;)

They must be state run, too.

NBC is owned by GE. GE is American. Thus NBC is state run. :cuckoo:

It's hard to follow such 'logic' as is being used by some in this thread. Mindless race baiting is beneath our intellectual levels, I suspect. That is our mutual cross to bear. :eusa_angel:

No he didn't.

Making more shit up.

You should just give up expecting honesty or rational thought from swallow. He's lost the last remaining thread linking him to reality long ago.

Again Sandy..no swallow.

But here's a consolation prize. I hear soap might be could for cleaning the crabs out of a sandy vage.

Try it some time.

That Brit thing of going "au natural" really stinks. Maybe shave those pits too.
Lame.

Regardless of what you think about her person, your claim that FNC is state run is stupid. Seriously stupid, and not based in any reality.

Last edited:
It's the biggest, hottest news story in media.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?
:lol: LOL!!! Too funny! :lol: :lol:
Two Thumbs said:
Hi, you have received -547 reputation points from Two Thumbs.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
for being a lying race baiting maggot.

Regards,
Two Thumbs

Note: This is an automated message.
Now I owe you two negs for whining.

Gotta spread it around.

Likewise.

You should just give up expecting honesty or rational thought from swallow. He's lost the last remaining thread linking him to reality long ago.

Again Sandy..no swallow.

But here's a consolation prize. I hear soap might be could for cleaning the crabs out of a sandy vage.

Try it some time.

That Brit thing of going "au natural" really stinks. Maybe shave those pits too.
Regardless of what you think about her person, your claim that FNC is state run is stupid. Seriously stupid, and not based in any reality.

Much of its whining is stupid... it apparently can't tell the difference between 'media' and the 'flame zone'. One wonders how it manages to survive in the real world... but it does go some way to explaining it's lack of employment.

FOX ain't news..Si.

And Iran is next on the Saudi Hit list.

You watch FOX. Tell me what they think of hitting Iran..

Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme | World news | The Guardian

:lol:
Only, I don't watch Fox.

And, I agree that Iran's nuclear program is a danger. I've thought so for many, many years now.

And, I would bet good money that if the US did strike Iran, you would blame Fox and so would Obama - he has yet to accept responsibility for anything.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

Because they know their audience.

FOX ain't news..Si.

Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme | World news | The Guardian

Only, I don't watch Fox.

And, I agree that Iran's nuclear program is a danger. I've thought so for many, many years now.

And, I would bet good money that if the US did strike Iran, you would blame Fox and so would Obama - he has yet to accept responsibility for anything.

Yeah..and the last Saudi target had nukes too..right?

FOX ain't news..Si.

Only, I don't watch Fox.

I don't even know what you mean. You really can't still be in denial about what Iran is doing with their enrichment, can you?

I mean, even Obama isn't, although he really tried hard to be, but the UN isn't THAT incompetent.

Because they know their audience.

Do you make a habit of accepting information without question? Because he's already been proved to be lying about that. NFC have covered it.... more than once.

Cretin.

Only, I don't watch Fox.

I don't even know what you mean. You really can't still be in denial about what Iran is doing with their enrichment, can you?

I mean, even Obama isn't, although he really tried hard to be, but the UN isn't THAT incompetent.

The Saudis wanted Iraq taken out too.

Think about it.

Osama Bin Laden? Saudi.
Hijackers? Mostly Saudi.
Funding? Saudi.

That had lots of hooks into 9/11 that were scrubbed.

I have a better question, why aren't you outraged about the deaths of Rachel Hoffman or Isaac Singletary, or any of the dozens of other people killed each year by cops who are supposed to protect us?

108540_600.jpg

I have a better question, why aren't you outraged about the deaths of Rachel Hoffman or Isaac Singletary, or any of the dozens of other people killed each year by cops who are supposed to protect us?
Those are pretty outrageous stories.

If they were blond and missing, they'd be on the news rotation for at least a year or two. KnowhatImean?

Last edited:

Those are pretty outrageous stories.

If they were blond and missing, they'd be on the news rotation for at least a year or two. NowhatImean?

Singletary's killing was the subject of a thorough investigation; Hoffman's killers have yet to be found, I BELIEVE.

CG's two word self description reveals her life only to psychics.

Forum List

Back