Why Is FOXNEWS Giving The Trayvon Martin Story Little To No Coverage?

Naw..no swallow for you Sandy..

Aren't the construction workers near Piccadilly Circus enough for you? You still haul them two by two into the phone booths?

Man..your quick.
Regardless, what she said stands. A single person's 7% interest in an entity does not equate to it being state run.

Well, at least in this dimension.

He's already had input in the propaganda FOX spews..

Alwaleed bin Talal - SourceWatch

:lol: You're quoting a left wing propaganda site as a legitimate source? :lol::lol:

7% shareholder..... and you're seriously gonna continue to pretend he 'runs' FNC? Even an idiot can see the numbers don't add up.

I despise willful stupidity. Pathetic spinning and whining instead of using basic logic... you're making yourself look ridiculous.

Maybe they just report the facts and don't waste time creating faux outrage without some legally sound facts to back it up?

Maybe they don't want to whip up hatred for the sake of ratings?

Maybe they don't like race baiting?

Wipe your chin, Marc, you're drooling again.

Ok, lay off the sauce. This is FOXNEWS we're talking about. They whip up Obama hatred on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis.

Even their website stokes fear and hatred of Obama:

KIGBt.jpg

Earlier, it had a story about Obama's trip to Oklahoma this morning to announce the pipeline construction, and their headline was "Obama's Pipe Dream".

They are just not honest actors.
Everyone knows that CalifornaGurl is the biggest, lyingest, boozing whino on the Interwebs.

You can smell the booze coming out of her pores a mile a way. She stinks to high-heaven of it.

Don't you see how she's always running off at the mouth spewing total nonsensical swill?
OK, I begged for that one. You know who you are...;)

Mad can be motivating, but being in an extended state of anger does not foster rational thought.
I'm also calm as heck...and cool as a muddaHUSH-YO-MOUF!!

Boy I remember about 2 years and change ago when you and your types were all pro anger with the whole Tea-bagger movement and all.

Remember dem days?

:lol:
No, as I was never pro-anger - it doesn't foster rational thought. I was and am part of the Tea Party.

What I find fascinating about this thread.... Synthia, Swallow and Marc clearly cannot cope with logic... so they resort to their whiny assed personal bullshit. Pathetic little critters - each and every one of them. Don't like having their asses whipped by females. :lol:

Regardless, what she said stands. A single person's 7% interest in an entity does not equate to it being state run.

:lol: You're quoting a left wing propaganda site as a legitimate source? :lol::lol:

7% shareholder..... and you're seriously gonna continue to pretend he 'runs' FNC? Even an idiot can see the numbers don't add up.

I despise willful stupidity. Pathetic spinning and whining instead of using basic logic... you're making yourself look ridiculous.
Even a hyper-partisan dunce like yourself should realize that although normally 7 is a low number in percentage, in ownership of companies such as FOXNEWS it reflects a large percentage of influence.

From your own quote earlier, he's the second largest shareholder.

Snap out of your partisan stupor and smell the roses.

Ah sorry..

World Nut Daily is more up your pathetic sandy alley.

Fox and the Saudi bagman

Smells like crab.

It's the biggest, hottest news story in media.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

Because the left wing media is portraying it that way. Many kids of all races are killed unjustly

even whites !

Even a hyper-partisan dunce like yourself should realize that although normally 7 is a low number in percentage, in ownership of companies such as FOXNEWS it reflects a large percentage of influence.

He got FOX to scrub any references to Saudi cash backing Al Qaeda. Heck..even Bush scrubbed the Saudis from the 9/11 commission report.

Saudis are the puppet masters of American conservatives.

And, the influence that it shows happened is that the Saudi's request to change the description of a protest as a Muslim one to a civil one was only done after it was confirmed that it was not just Muslim.

Oh, the horror of such influence.

:cuckoo:

He got FOX to scrub any references to Saudi cash backing Al Qaeda. Heck..even Bush scrubbed the Saudis from the 9/11 commission report.

No he didn't.

Making more shit up.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

it's on every single last show I've watched you lying race baiting maggot.

And, the influence that it shows happened is that the Saudi's request to change the description of a protest as a Muslim one to a civil one was only done after it was confirmed that it was not just Muslim.

Which is pretty much the same as any other influential group trying to influence media... say, like the Color of Change organizing email campaigns to sponsors of right wing talk show hosts.

Influence... people have it, people use it. I see nothing of import in that. Of course, I'm not an hysterical lying race baiter.

it's on every single last show I've watched you lying race baiting maggot.
Yes, it is.

And, this thread is so very childish. It reminds me of when I was a child and my little brother would complain that someone else's cookie was microscopically larger than his.

We usually traded with him to stop the incessant whining about such non-consequential minutia.

No, only a bit too much influence with Bush II. The US has ignored Saudi human abuses for decades; OIL is the reason.

Which is pretty much the same as any other influential group trying to influence media... say, like the Color of Change organizing email campaigns to sponsors of right wing talk show hosts.

Influence... people have it, people use it. I see nothing of import in that. Of course, I'm not an hysterical lying race baiter.
Right. Rarely are retractions made without someone telling the organization that they are wrong.

Such influence! The horror! ;)

They must be state run, too.

NBC is owned by GE. GE is American. Thus NBC is state run. :cuckoo:

:lol: LOL!!! Too funny! :lol: :lol:
Two Thumbs said:
Hi, you have received -547 reputation points from Two Thumbs.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
for being a lying race baiting maggot.

Regards,
Two Thumbs

Note: This is an automated message.

No he didn't.

Making more shit up.

You should just give up expecting honesty or rational thought from swallow. He's lost the last remaining thread linking him to reality long ago.

Two Thumbs said:

Comment:

Regards,
Two Thumbs

Now I owe you two negs for whining.

Gotta spread it around.

No, only a bit too much influence with Bush II. The US has ignored Saudi human abuses for decades; OIL is the reason.

Naw..the Saudis have been financing terrorism against the US for ages. The reason? They wanted the US to go after their enemies..like Iraq.

Omar al-Bayoumi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We got played. Like fiddles.

Two Thumbs said:

Comment:

Regards,
Two Thumbs

it's funny that a far left whack is a racist?

mm, ok.

I guess as long as your happy being a racist, do carry on.

No he didn't.

Making more shit up.

You should just give up expecting honesty or rational thought from swallow. He's lost the last remaining thread linking him to reality long ago.

Again Sandy..no swallow.

But here's a consolation prize. I hear soap might be good for cleaning the crabs out of a sandy vage.

Try it some time.

That Brit thing of going "au natural" really stinks. Maybe shave those pits too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back