Why Is FOXNEWS Giving The Trayvon Martin Story Little To No Coverage?

News Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the record, it is a Saudi, not 'the Saudis'.
Thank you for the link. But that info is from 2007, best I can tell. He may own more now. Or less. But I doubt that he would sell any. It's not like he needs the money.

Wiki is easy enough to update - should the share percentage have changed, I'm sure it would have been included.

The fact remains, you got shown to be a petty moronic whiner who clearly does not bother to fact check information. I do. Which is why I know that it is one Saudi, not 'the saudis'... and it is a mere 7% - hardly a controlling interest.

So, how come you're not accusing sallow of 'pulling' information 'out of his ass'? Because he's a liberal. Unlike myself. I'm a conservative, therefore you challenge my information. You are a dishonest and mindless hack... and a mindnumbingly boring poster.

Two things here:

1 - I thought that in the past, you laughed at WIKI being used as a source.
2 - I thought that in the past, you have claimed not to be a conservative, but an independent.

I sure as hell know ZIMMERMAN has no civil rights complaint. Kid gloves for a guy who just shot someone else to death. Even police have to take time off work, not Zimmerman, he's suddenly the VICTIM.
Who said Zimmerman is a victim? Other than you, of course.

Discussing his injuries, how the killing "went down" indicates the killer is now the VICTIM.

Everything's fair game on a public board.

If she wanted it to be truly "her business" she would have not been a member of this particular website.

Too much of the the "fair game" trash got a young man killed.
This one I have to disagree with you adamantly on.

What got that young man killed was racist views and a demented man with a chip on his shoulder.

That is an opinion, it is not established as fact.

Thank you for the link. But that info is from 2007, best I can tell. He may own more now. Or less. But I doubt that he would sell any. It's not like he needs the money.

Wiki is easy enough to update - should the share percentage have changed, I'm sure it would have been included.

The fact remains, you got shown to be a petty moronic whiner who clearly does not bother to fact check information. I do. Which is why I know that it is one Saudi, not 'the saudis'... and it is a mere 7% - hardly a controlling interest.

So, how come you're not accusing sallow of 'pulling' information 'out of his ass'? Because he's a liberal. Unlike myself. I'm a conservative, therefore you challenge my information. You are a dishonest and mindless hack... and a mindnumbingly boring poster.

Two things here:

2 - I thought that in the past, you have claimed not to be a conservative, but an independent.

I don't value wiki that highly as a source.... simply because it is open to biased editing and has, on many occasions, been factually inaccurate.

I am independent.... in that I have no allegiance to any political party... I am certainly a fiscal conservative... socially, not so much. That's being independent. Twit.

Fact remains.... and you can research this for yourself... one Saudi currently owns 7% of shares in News Corp. Note: News Corp as a whole, not Fox News. Anyone who claims otherwise is a lying twit.

It is not a BIG news story. You just want to make a race case. There are whites killed all the time in the inner city !

I watch FNC 3-6 hours daily, an it appears to me that story is getting as much coverage as any other including that of the terrorist in France. You, Marc, don't know that of which you post.

Btw it's not a white on black crime; the shooter is Hispanic and has blacks in his immediate family.

Two things here:

I don't value wiki that highly as a source.... simply because it is open to biased editing and has, on many occasions, been factually inaccurate.

I am independent.... in that I have no allegiance to any political party... I am certainly a fiscal conservative... socially, not so much. That's being independent. Twit.

Fact remains.... and you can research this for yourself... one Saudi currently owns 7% of shares in News Corp. Note: News Corp as a whole, not Fox News. Anyone who claims otherwise is a lying twit.
This one is trying hard, but can't seem to spin and twist herself out of a wet paper bag to save her partisan life.

:lol: LOL!!

I sure as hell know ZIMMERMAN has no civil rights complaint. Kid gloves for a guy who just shot someone else to death. Even police have to take time off work, not Zimmerman, he's suddenly the VICTIM.
Who said Zimmerman is a victim? Other than you, of course.

Discussing his injuries, how the killing "went down" indicates the killer is now the VICTIM.
Really? He's a victim to you.

Who knew?

:dunno:

Regardless, what she said stands. A single person's 7% interest in an entity does not equate to it being state run.

Well, at least in this dimension.

He's already had input in the propaganda FOX spews..

Alwaleed bin Talal - SourceWatch

:lol: You're quoting a left wing propaganda site as a legitimate source? :lol::lol:

7% shareholder..... and you're seriously gonna continue to pretend he 'runs' FNC? Even an idiot can see the numbers don't add up.

I despise willful stupidity. Pathetic spinning and whining instead of using basic logic... you're making yourself look ridiculous.

Interesting, since you just used WIKI as a source, but just a few months ago said this about WIKI:

Seriously, you're citing 'wiki' as the absolute authority? :lol:

You do know that it's not a source for unbiased, strictly fact based information, right?

I love busting you with your own words. :lol:

:lol: You're quoting a left wing propaganda site as a legitimate source? :lol::lol:

7% shareholder..... and you're seriously gonna continue to pretend he 'runs' FNC? Even an idiot can see the numbers don't add up.

I despise willful stupidity. Pathetic spinning and whining instead of using basic logic... you're making yourself look ridiculous.

Interesting, since you just used WIKI as a source, but just a few months ago said this about WIKI:

You do know that it's not a source for unbiased, strictly fact based information, right?
If that partisan didn't lie, she'd have nothing to say.
:lol:

It's the biggest, hottest news story in media.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

Because Travon Martin is black and dead. He doesn't need any other attention from faux.

If Martin were white and dead, and the shooter black, they'd be giving it 24/7 coverage.

This case stinks and every one knows it.

As for Alwaleed bin Talal, he is MUSLIM, ARAB, owns the largest block of PRIVATE stock and in charge of programming on faux. Even the most ignorant of rw's knows that.

Two things here:

I don't value wiki that highly as a source.... simply because it is open to biased editing and has, on many occasions, been factually inaccurate.​

Yet you are quick to use it when it backs up your contention, right? That's dishonest.

You are? But you just claimed that you were a conservative. Not "I am fiscally conservative", or "I have some things in common with conservatives" - you said "I'm a conservative". That's also dishonest.

Busted! :)

Not 'busting' at all. I don't rate wiki, for the reasons I cited previously... it is too easy to abuse the editing system.

However, they are right... it is a 7% share. And, I know that other people find wiki acceptable... so I go with it.... you can wiggle and whine as much as you like but I proved the statement of 'the saudis run Fox News' to be utter bullshit. That is why you're pissed.

But... I am entertained that you trawled the site in a desperate need to 'prove' something that I would happily have conceded - had you just asked. idiot.

Two things here:

I don't value wiki that highly as a source.... simply because it is open to biased editing and has, on many occasions, been factually inaccurate.​

Yet you are quick to use it when it backs up your contention, right? That's dishonest.

You are? But you just claimed that you were a conservative. Not "I am fiscally conservative", or "I have some things in common with conservatives" - you said "I'm a conservative". That's also dishonest.

Busted! :)

You're beginning to sound like a 3 year old, Sythia. If you find me so hard to handle, don't deal with me. You're limited intellect must struggle with anyone who is open minded and rational.... I know those concepts are alien to you.

Stupid boy.

Maybe the left relies on Media Matters for it's assessment of Fox but the truth is that the tragedy is given full coverage by Fox.

Not 'busting' at all. I don't rate wiki, for the reasons I cited previously... it is too easy to abuse the editing system.

However, they are right... it is a 7% share. And, I know that other people find wiki acceptable... so I go with it.... you can wiggle and whine as much as you like but I proved the statement of 'the saudis run Fox News' to be utter bullshit. That is why you're pissed.

But... I am entertained that you trawled the site in a desperate need to 'prove' something that I would happily have conceded - had you just asked. idiot.

The reason it's a big deal is because with his 7%, he protects Rupert Murdoch from a hostile take over. Everyone knows that. What it does is give this man's seemingly small percentage huge power because Rupert wants to keep him happy. Everyone knows this. It's no secret.

O'Reilly's on now...
First up, something bashing Media Matters
Then something on Sanitorium vs. Mint Raw-money
Thirdly a story on the new Hunger movie.
Talking points memo is entitled "The Far Left Is Demanding Censorship"
And the buffoon has the nerve to call his travesty of a show "THEE no spin zone" more like ALL SPIN ZONE!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back