Why Is Bombing A Hospital Full Of Arabs A Bad Thing?

Dude, your own link only mentions a popular election back in 2006. Without a popular election it appears that what you refer to is an internal Hamas leadership election.

And your opinion poll was from 2021 and notes that it was polled during a time of strife and that support generally goes up at such time and wanes within weeks.

I posted a poll earlier (Iā€™ll try to find it again) from just before this mess began that shows that 2/3 of Gazans oppose Hamas attacking Israelā€¦ not that youā€™ll care
It happened in 2017. Look at the date of the article.

ā€œOne of his first known attacks against Israel was the abduction of two Israelis soldiers,ā€ said Horowitz, the head of intelligence at Le Beck International, adding that Sinwar ā€œhas been promising to free prisonersā€ ever since he was elected as the head of Hamas in Gaza in a secret ballot in 2017"

Are you capable of reading?the only POPULAR ELECTION mentioned in that article was in 2006. Apparently that was an internal leadership Hamas election

And hereā€™s that more recent poll

Again. Not that youā€™ll care

ā€œOne of his first known attacks against Israel was the abduction of two Israelis soldiers,ā€ said Horowitz, the head of intelligence at Le Beck International, adding that Sinwar ā€œhas been promising to free prisonersā€ ever since he was elected as the head of Hamas in Gaza in a secret ballot in 2017"
ā€œIn a secret ballotā€ you friggin dope

Are you capable of reading?the only POPULAR ELECTION mentioned in that article was in 2006. Apparently that was an internal leadership Hamas election

And hereā€™s that more recent poll

Again. Not that youā€™ll care
Who cares? They elected Hamas into power and now they are dealing with the results of that terrible decision. Its their fault and no one elses. Thats why they are getting to dogshit pounded out of them right now. Its going to get MUCH worse by next week, by the way.

Who cares? They elected Hamas into power and now they are dealing with the results of that terrible decision. Its their fault and no one elses. Thats why they are getting to dogshit pounded out of them right now. Its going to get MUCH worse by next week by the way.
A. I noted several times that your facts were wrong and that after correction you would not care. I was right.

B. They did NOT elect Hamas to power in Gaza. They elected some to parliament in 2006 but Hamas violently took power in Gaza from the PLO in 2007

Againā€¦ facts donā€™t faze you

A. I noted several times that your facts were wrong and that after correction you would not care. I was right.

B. They did NOT elect Hamas to power in Gaza. They elected some to parliament in 2006 but Hamas violently took power in Gaza from the PLO in 2007

You havent proven a god damn thing wrong. Youre an uninformed fucking idiot. Your idiocy bores me. :cuckoo:

Half of Parliament was HAMAS. HALF.
Then they nominated HAMAS leader to form a new government.
This is common knowledge.
Its the civilians fault. :dunno:
WTF do you think is going to happen when you elect terrorists to fucking govern you?

You havent proven a god damn thing wrong. Youre an uninformed fucking idiot. Your idiocy bores me. :cuckoo:
I gave you a current opinion poll showing that the Hamas attack was NOT. popular with the people of Gaza

YOU showed that the ā€œelectionā€ you claim Natalieā€™s that guy as head of Hamas was a ā€œsecret ballotā€ within Hamas.

I showed you that Hamas took control of Gaza from the PLO. By use of force in 2007

Againā€¦ not that you care about facts

Half of Parliament was HAMAS. HALF.
Then they nominated HAMAS leader to form a new government.
This is common knowledge.
Its the civilians fault. :dunno:
WTF do you think is going to happen when you elect terrorists to fucking govern you?
ā€œCommon knowledgeā€ is about as useful as gossip.

The facts say differently

Joe Biden in Israel:

ā€œI was deeply saddened and outraged by the explosion at the hospital in Gaza yesterday. And based on what I've seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team, not you."

As is a very well-known fact, Israel does not stop Jews from migrating to any other country. In fact, Jews own the US ..... lock, stock, and barrel. So maybe you've got your trousers on backwards.
I said it is not the Jews stopping Palestinians from migrating to anywhere in the world.

Your reply does not reflect my comment

They stop Gazans
No, Israel does not stop gazans from migrating.
Screenshot_20231017_205431_Chrome.jpg

Facts jackass
Almost a DECADE ago they voted Hamas delegates to Parliament. At that time Gaza was controlled by the PLO. A year later Hamas took control BY FORCE
Can i get a link for this retarded shit?

Forum List

Back