US releases asylum seekers on the streets. Some suburbs bear the burden.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
From "all over the world".
Really stupid, that of all times, we are not doubling our efforts to secure our border.
Biden, you truly are a stupid man!!!

1697579397647.png

OCEANSIDE, California (Reuters) - Overwhelmed by record numbers of asylum seekers from around the world, U.S. border officials have released thousands of migrants on streets in the San Diego area the past month, including about 1,400 in the beach town of Oceanside.

Twice a day, Customs and Border Protection vans or buses drop off asylum seekers at the transit center in Oceanside, a city of 172,000 about 50 miles (80 km) north of the border, say humanitarian organizations and volunteers who welcome the migrants and help them reach destinations elsewhere in the U.S.

Why are they all Black? But for the Whites directing them.

Because pretty much all the ones flooding in from our southern border, are almost all from cookie-cutter-people countries.

The other day, I was watching a lineup of the flood, and I swear to god every single person looked exactly the same. Same complexion, same exact black hair, no diversity of looks whatsoever. Say hello to the future where everyone looks exactly alike.

The non response from Congress is deafening.

Biden is the current exec, he could order the border closed, until we have a better handle on the potential danger our country is currently in, due to the current situation the world finds itself in.
If anything happens terror-wise, there will be hell to pay!

Biden is the current exec, he could order the border closed, until we have a better handle on the potential danger our country is currently in, due to the current situation the world finds itself in.
If anything happens terror-wise, there will be hell to pay!
Congress should have changed asylum laws decades ago...as well as VISA laws and addressed employers of illegals for that matter.

Closing the border is anti capitalism and a wet dream for Republicans because it would hit the economy hard.

People need to hold Congress accountable to do it's job and stop relying on temporary bandaid actions from the executive who already seems to have to much power as it is.

Because pretty much all the ones flooding in from our southern border, are almost all from cookie-cutter-people countries.

The other day, I was watching a lineup of the flood, and I swear to god every single person looked exactly the same. Same complexion, same exact black hair, no diversity of looks whatsoever. Say hello to the future where everyone looks exactly alike.
~~~~~~

*********​
"The images in the article are obviously not Photoshopped projections, but real people, meaning tomorrow's America lives among us now in every "Blackanese," "Filatino," "Chicanese" and "Korgentinian" you meet at the DMV, grocery store or wherever it is you hang out.
Their numbers will only grow. The U.S. Census Bureau let respondents check more than one race for the first time in 2000, and 6.8 million people did so. By 2010 that figure had increased to nearly 9 million, a spike of about 32%".

Congress should have changed asylum laws decades ago...as well as VISA laws and addressed employers of illegals for that matter.

Closing the border is anti capitalism and a wet dream for Republicans because it would hit the economy hard.

People need to hold Congress accountable to do it's job and stop relying on temporary bandaid actions from the executive who already seems to have to much power as it is.

I don't disagree with you, Congress needs to act, but until they do, Biden should order the border closed.

Forum List

Back