Why Is Bombing A Hospital Full Of Arabs A Bad Thing?

Maybe they will learn to not elect terrorists then.
Again. They a actually did not do so.

I’m 2006 they elected some Hamas members to Parliament but the Palestinian Authority retained control of Gaza. Hamas took control violently in 2007.

As far as I can tell that was the last election in Gaza.

Half the population of Gaza is under 18 so most Gaza residents were either not born yet or very young children when that election took place.

So no. They didn’t elect Hamas

I dont give a fuck if they are bombing hospitals where Gamas is, but in this case it was a misfired rocket from Hamas, by all reports.
Again, as far as I can tell, Hamas rockets are not powerful enough to do this kind of damage.

If you can show different, please do

Again. They a actually did not do so.

I’m 2006 they elected some Hamas members to Parliament but the Palestinian Authority retained control of Gaza. Hamas took control violently in 2007.

As far as I can tell that was the last election in Gaza.

Half the population of Gaza is under 18 so most Gaza residents were either not born yet or very young children when that election took place.

So no. They didn’t elect Hamas
Yes, they elected terrorists who did what terrorists do. Guess what the Palestinians didnt do.... they didnt rise up against Hamas. They never even spoke a bad word about them.

Furthermore, the Palestinians gave Hamas terrorists a hero's welcome. They were absolutely delighted by raped teenage girls being dragged around by their hair. They lined up to beat the hostages too. Do i need to show you videos of it?

Again, as far as I can tell, Hamas rockets are not powerful enough to do this kind of damage.

If you can show different, please do
Youre an uninformed fool if you think that. Hamas has a wide range of rockets from low tech to high tech.

Yes, they elected terrorists who did what terrorists do. Guess what the Palestinians didnt do.... they didnt rise up against Hamas. They never even spoke a bad word about them.

Furthermore, the Palestinians gave Hamas terrorists a hero's welcome. They were absolutely delighted by raped teenage girls being dragged around by their hair. They lined up to beat the hostages too. Do i need to show you videos of it?
Link to these elections then ya lying hypocrite.

And 2/3 of Gazans oppose what Hamas is doing

That is not the fault of Israel.

And, there are millions of Palestinians across the world
It’s not?

That’s Israeli policy you dope

Gaza has been under an Israeli blockade for more than a decade

It’s not?

That’s Israeli policy you dope

Gaza has been under an Israeli blockade for more than a decade
Israel is just one small area in the world. Israel does not stop Palestinians from migrating to any other Moslem country.

Screenshot_20231017_205431_Chrome.jpg

Why does your bigotry blame Israel.

Fair enough. It is possible. The Faj-7 has a payload of about 400 lbs. still a little difficult that a rocket with that payload that fell in a parking lot could devastate a building the way this did but yes… it’s possible.

Interestingly the IDF claims that a lack of a crater indicates it was a Hamas rocket. That doesn’t make a lot of sense

Link to these elections then ya lying hypocrite.

And 2/3 of Gazans oppose what Hamas is doing

...and a majority of Palestinians support hamas. You are wrong about EVERYTHING!!!!!

Fair enough. It is possible. The Faj-7 has a payload of about 400 lbs. still a little difficult that a rocket with that payload that fell in a parking lot could devastate a building the way this did but yes… it’s possible.

Interestingly the IDF claims that a lack of a crater indicates it was a Hamas rocket. That doesn’t make a lot of sense
Dude, that is simply one of MANY weapons systems that Hamas uses. There are other low to high tech rockets in their arsenal. Furthermore, 400 pounds of explosives can kill THOUSANDS if enough people are nearby.

... Israel does not stop Palestinians from migrating to any other Moslem country.
As is a very well-known fact, Israel does not stop Jews from migrating to any other country. In fact, Jews own the US ..... lock, stock, and barrel. So maybe you've got your trousers on backwards.

It would be a brilliant move to bomb the hospitals and blame it on Israel...

However, when Israeli officials were talking about bombing Gaza to dust, why do we clutch our pearls about them actually doing it

Why do you lie about the cause of the explosion?

Why Is Bombing A Hospital Full Of Arabs A Bad Thing?​

Exactly bro

...and a majority of Palestinians support hamas. You are wrong about EVERYTHING!!!!!

Dude, your own link only mentions a popular election back in 2006. Without a popular election it appears that what you refer to is an internal Hamas leadership election.

And your opinion poll was from 2021 and notes that it was polled during a time of strife and that support generally goes up at such time and wanes within weeks.

I posted a poll earlier (I’ll try to find it again) from just before this mess began that shows that 2/3 of Gazans oppose Hamas attacking Israel… not that you’ll care

Forum List

Back