Why I dont post here

The worst part of the whole right of return argument is that they want the right for not only those who left to return, but their families and decendents. If they were allowed the Jews in Israel would end up a very small minority in that land, and then you would see Genocide on a scale not seen since WWII. In the area anyways.

Not to mention that there are plenty of Islamic countries where I can't even set foot..... notice how people only yell racism about the Jewish State.

Not to mention that there are plenty of Islamic countries where I can't even set foot..... notice how people only yell racism about the Jewish State.

Yep,

I also noticed how at one point Israel actually offered to return the west bank to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt, and Both refused. It seemed they didn't want to deal with the Palestinians either.

I know I will catch flak for this, but in reality the Palestinians are Nothing but Jordanians and Egyptians. It was not until the Birth of Israel that people began calling them Palestinians.

Since time immemorial might is right.We Brits wrote a lot of history and we say the Jews can have Israel.If it was left up to me they could have a whole lot fucking more of the desert, push all those muslim fuckers into Asia:lol:

Seriously though folks, who in their right mind begrudges them sovereign land?

Any palestinian terrorists here? Thought not.

Sure it was the UK in the beginning, but since then the UN has been the one who made the Israel legitimate. Even when it was the UK they were acting under a league of Nations mandate. The US recognized Israel, At the 1967 borders anyways. Kinda of Ironic since the UN IMO has no become nothing but a tool for Anti Israeli and Anti American Propagandists.

Sure it was the UK in the beginning, but since then the UN has been the one who made the Israel legitimate. Even when it was the UK they were acting under a league of Nations mandate. The US recognized Israel, At the 1967 borders anyways. Kinda of Ironic since the UN IMO has no become nothing but a tool for Anti Israeli and Anti American Propagandists.

Not the UK though, we are in the UN but you are right, the UN are arseholes.

Had I been Jewish The world would owe me big time.Had I been Black, native American, Aborigine, Tasmanian, South American etc, etc the world would owe me big time.Those taking the high road should just learn to shut the fuck up, the Romans, French, Danes and others fucked Britain for centuries, we got over it by kicking their fucking arses back to shitsville, it's what we do, you small town Americans haven't got a clue.Let the Jews be, they have a country, they defend it, they have allies to help them do this.If you don't like it, lump it.:DYou haven't got a moral leg to stand on, given how you live where you do.

Yep,

I also noticed how at one point Israel actually offered to return the west bank to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt, and Both refused. It seemed they didn't want to deal with the Palestinians either.

I know I will catch flak for this, but in reality the Palestinians are Nothing but Jordanians and Egyptians. It was not until the Birth of Israel that people began calling them Palestinians.

Israel also asked their Arab Israeli citizens, who professed loyalty to the palestinians if they would like the lines redrawn to put them in palestinian territory and they said... "hell no".

You would have to had dealt with anti semitism and the rampant distrust of Jews to Understand. I hear it all the time. You guys stated all the wars, You guys killed christ, You guys are so cheap yada yada yada.

You hear that all the time, do you? Amazing. Where do you live? On a NAZI compound in Idaho?

I am telling you I have had friends who when they found out I was part Jewish all of the sudden hated me.

They were never your friends. Friendship supercedes ideology.

However I see your points, so I will post on issues that matter to me. Just please do not assume because I am part Jewish I automatically support everything Israel does, Nothing could be further from the truth. I do however support it's right to exsist, Which is more than I can say for a lot of people I come across.

How about if everyone simply assumed that the words others write are the words that express their opinions, and they stop filling in the gaps in their knowledge about the other's opinions with some caracture?

Radical idea, I know, but it works for me.

Just the other day I argued with a guy in a game I play for an hour. He kept calling me a cheap Jew, and when I called him Racist he swore up and down it was not racist to assume all Jews are cheap. He said it was just a funny thing to say. Sterotyping whole races is Racist, no matter what anyone says. I am telling you IMO anti semitism is the only form of racism that is still acceptable in the US today.

Yeah, you definitely must live in some sort of Klanner Klaven or something.

My advise is you start hanging out with people not weaing Jackboots for a while.

Your whole perspective might change.

You hear that all the time, do you? Amazing. Where do you live? On a NAZI compound in Idaho?

They were never your friends. Friendship supercedes ideology.

How about if everyone simply assumed that the words others write are the words that express their opinions, and they stop filling in the gaps in their knowledge about the other's opinions with some caracture?

Radical idea, I know, but it works for me.

Yeah, you definitely must live in some sort of Klanner Klaven or something.

My advise is you start hanging out with people not weaing Jackboots for a while.

Your whole perspective might change.

LOL bud it was hardly an isolated incident. I suggest you try playing any on line under the name American Israeli. I am sure your perspective will change. The Racial comments are almost non stop, and do not seem to get people kicked or banned, Like using the N word would.

My point was any opinion I post on the Arab Israeli conflict will just be dismissed by many as the opinion of a Jew, even though I am an American, and Christian, and only Part Jewish by blood, and a dual citizen because my mother made me so when I was to young to even have a choice.

believe me when I say the Arab Israeli conflict has touched my life directly.

No one would ever have known you were part jewish if you didn't make it public, and therefore would never have had reason to question your motive.

Do you think Israel or America are 100 percent innocent in the way we deal with Palistine or every other Arab country?

I tend to agree with Israel, but I also try to see things from the other side.

The fact that the Jewish lobbyist group in America is the second largest, bigger than the gun lobbiests, proves the USA is bias to Israel.

They set our foreign policy in the Middle East.

Liebermann shows bias.

But thank God Jewish Americans are even starting to doubt Bush strategy.

Imagine Europe put Greece in the grand canyon because they say it is or was their holy land. How would the surrounding states and occupied Utahians take that.

What a shock. Sealybobo's a complete artard on yet another topic. Are you educated on ANY subject at all?

Our dependence on oil dictates our policy in the Middle East. The fact that against all odds, the underdog -- a fledgling Israel -- knocked the living shit out of the combined Arab nations brought the US to Israel's cause. The US originally opposed the partition of Palestine.

A fact later generations seem to have forgotten just as they forgot what a murdering scumbag Yassir Arafat was and awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize, taking away any meaning or value from the award.

So I should hide who I am to avoid the racism I speak of?

Please

Well, you made it publicly known that you weren't going to discuss Israeli/Palestinian matters because you were jewish, when no one was asking why you weren't discussing it in the first place.

And then you proceeded to discuss it anyway.

Not the UK though, we are in the UN but you are right, the UN are arseholes.

Had I been Jewish The world would owe me big time.Had I been Black, native American, Aborigine, Tasmanian, South American etc, etc the world would owe me big time.Those taking the high road should just learn to shut the fuck up, the Romans, French, Danes and others fucked Britain for centuries, we got over it by kicking their fucking arses back to shitsville, it's what we do, you small town Americans haven't got a clue.Let the Jews be, they have a country, they defend it, they have allies to help them do this.If you don't like it, lump it.:DYou haven't got a moral leg to stand on, given how you live where you do.

Damn Roomy, what about the Irish? :lol:

Hahhahahahahhahahaha.........you are funny...:lol:

And when did the Palistinians give back Israel to the Jews?

someone said "when israel was "given back"....

was it or was it taken back?

I guess it depends on who you ask.

so you are too bias to even entertain my questions?

If this is too sensitive of a topic for you I understand. I just try to see both sides, as a non muslim and non jew. sorry.

LOL bud it was hardly an isolated incident. I suggest you try playing any on line under the name American Israeli. I am sure your perspective will change. The Racial comments are almost non stop, and do not seem to get people kicked or banned, Like using the N word would.

I must admit I am rather shocked by the general tolerance of the level of overt racism I find on this board.

Given that tolerance, it is fairly easy to understand why that racism (much of it obviously anti-Jewish) evokes paranoia from those here who indentify with their Jewish roots and think of Israel as their second homeland.

NAZI trolls are not representative of the White race's attitude about Jews.

Naturally I do grow weary of being labeled anti-Semetic for questioning the validity of American policies regards Israel.

I'm an American and I put American interests far ahead of an concern I have for the State of Israel.

That does not make me an anti-Semite, but that DOES make the person who so easily labels me somewhat anti-American.

I will not be bullied by such transparently dishonest tactics from partisans of any race, religion or philosophy.

*yawn*.... like you're the only one who puts this country before Israel. If I were more concerned with Israel than I am with this country, I'd vote for McCain in November....

I'm sorry if you don't *get* that calling zionism racism is anti-semitic.

The British Mandate was officially divided by the United Nations in 1948. That makes the Jewish State legal. There is nothing RACIST about that.

When people who pretend to be honest brokers call Israel racist but are ok with the (how many?) muslim states that either oppress their religious minorities or would keep me from setting foot on their soil, then they are being disingenuous.... no matter what they *think* their reasons are.

You are right though, there is a bit of overt racism on this board...against blacks, against Jews and against Mexicans...and,yes, against Arabs.

But I thikn if you look at the posts, most of it is anti-semitic. It's just the people posting (other than WJ who is totally honest about what he is) pretend they have only fairness at heart.

No you're not.

You're thrilled.

Because this vile insinuation of racism you hurl at anyone remotely interested in the facts, and who won't sign onto your party line, gives you the chance to be pretend that you're slaying racist dragons, and still delude yourself that you have some higher moral authority to insult people that you imagine (don't you?) are gentiles.

And you're clinging to the notion that Zionism is fundamentally different that White Supremicism is exactly the ammunition overt racists need to spead their vile philosophy of anti-Semitism and White Supremicism.

This is exactly why I say that hate mongering Jews and hate mongering White Supremecists need each other.

They reinforce each other's paranoic vision of the other..

And if they can't find anyone who actually is the specific kind racist they fear, they'll simply invent them by mischaracterizing their views, which is what you attempted to do to me.

Last edited:
*yawn*.... like you're the only one who puts this country before Israel. If I were more concerned with Israel than I am with this country, I'd vote for McCain in November....

The British Mandate was officially divided by the United Nations in 1948. That makes the Jewish State legal. There is nothing RACIST about that.

When people who pretend to be honest brokers call Israel racist but are ok with the (how many?) muslim states that either oppress their religious minorities or would keep me from setting foot on their soil, then they are being disingenuous.... no matter what they *think* their reasons are.

You are right though, there is a bit of overt racism on this board...against blacks, against Jews and against Mexicans...and,yes, against Arabs.

But I thikn if you look at the posts, most of it is anti-semitic. It's just the people posting (other than WJ who is totally honest about what he is) pretend they have only fairness at heart.

Pretend to have fairness at heart? But who are you to say what everyone else's motive is in their position on Israel policy?

How is it fair then, for you to automatically assume that any view on US policy regarding Israel that isn't in line with yours, is racism?

You're basically saying that. I personally don't agree with the hypocrisy of our policy of foreign aid, wherein we give money to Israel, and then give money to its supposed enemies. Where I would say that we just shouldn't fund ANY of them, you would say that's anti-semitism, without even knowing me personally.

I believe that to be because you see anyone who doesn't wholeheartedly support the interests of Israel as being an anti-semite.

There's also the matter of there being nowhere in the constitution stating the Federal government has any authority to fund foreign countries. But of course, that's an entirely different discussion, which I wouldn't mind having if there was a current thread on it.

And when did the Palistinians give back Israel to the Jews?

someone said "when israel was "given back"....

was it or was it taken back?

I guess it depends on who you ask.

so you are too bias to even entertain my questions?

If this is too sensitive of a topic for you I understand. I just try to see both sides, as a non muslim and non jew. sorry.

We took the land from the smelly thieving bastards and gave it to the Jews.Blame the UK, we are used to it:cool:

Forum List

Back