Why I dont post here

What is racist and Ignorant is assuming all Israelis are bent on killing Palestinians and Taking more land. In truth Israel is a pretty liberal nation, where a large portion of the population disagrees with their government on many levels. There is not blanket support of the far right in Israel, not by a long shot. In fact Israel and Jews here usually support the Democrat candidate for president here. Israeli courts often over turn actions of the government. It is basically a lot like our system here. Even the 1 million Arab Israelis are allowed to vote.

Does that mean there is not racism against them there, of course not, but ask yourself this. would Jews be given the same rights in a Muslim Nations as Arabs are giving in Israel? I highly doubt it.

I have long thought that if The arabs threw down their arms and begged for peace with Israel, there would be peace. While if Israel did the same, there would be another holocaust. IMO Israel has bent over backwards for peace in modern history and each time they have been rewarded with more attacks, and hate.

Now I did say this was my opinion, I never claim to always be right, and clearly Israel has done horrible things, just as the Palestinians have. However I feel over all Israel, at least lately has been far more willing to make peace than the Palestinians and their Arab nation allies.

Not the UK though, we are in the UN but you are right, the UN are arseholes.

Had I been Jewish The world would owe me big time.Had I been Black, native American, Aborigine, Tasmanian, South American etc, etc the world would owe me big time.Those taking the high road should just learn to shut the fuck up, the Romans, French, Danes and others fucked Britain for centuries, we got over it by kicking their fucking arses back to shitsville, it's what we do, you small town Americans haven't got a clue.Let the Jews be, they have a country, they defend it, they have allies to help them do this.If you don't like it, lump it.:DYou haven't got a moral leg to stand on, given how you live where you do.

You forgot the Jutes. Everyone forgets the Jutes.

The Romans left voluntarily, the Normans took over after an invasion.

But you still forgot the Jutes....

What is racist and Ignorant is assuming all Israelis are bent on killing Palestinians and Taking more land. In truth Israel is a pretty liberal nation, where a large portion of the population disagrees with their government on many levels. There is not blanket support of the far right in Israel, not by a long shot. In fact Israel and Jews here usually support the Democrat candidate for president here. Israeli courts often over turn actions of the government. It is basically a lot like our system here. Even the 1 million Arab Israelis are allowed to vote.

From the little I know about Israeli politics - yes, it's very complex and there are a lot of policy positions. As far as I understand it there's no single position on the relationship with Arab states and the Palestinians. But we like to simplify it I suppose.

Pretend to have fairness at heart? But who are you to say what everyone else's motive is in their position on Israel policy?

I care about your intended reasult.... res ipsa...

How is it fair then, for you to automatically assume that any view on US policy regarding Israel that isn't in line with yours, is racism?

You're mischaracterizing. Did I say *any* disagreement or did I specifically refer to calling zionism "racism"?

You're basically saying that. I personally don't agree with the hypocrisy of our policy of foreign aid, wherein we give money to Israel, and then give money to its supposed enemies. Where I would say that we just shouldn't fund ANY of them, you would say that's anti-semitism, without even knowing me personally.

I didn't say that made you an anti-semite. I said that anyone who calls zionism racism is an anti-semite, but they're hiding behind professed "fairness".

I believe that to be because you see anyone who doesn't wholeheartedly support the interests of Israel as being an anti-semite.

The issue is far more subtle...but I'm not going to allow anyone to spread palestinian propaganda if I can help it..... particularly when their end result would be jews living under the thumbs of people who say openly they want them dead.

That shouldn't be particularly difficult to understand.

There's also the matter of there being nowhere in the constitution stating the Federal government has any authority to fund foreign countries. But of course, that's an entirely different discussion, which I wouldn't mind having if there was a current thread on it.

I'd say there's pretty good precedent for foreign aid going back to the French Revolution, no?

It seems to me that when Israel was given back to the Jews it was an exercise in salving conscience.Israels willingness to defend itself is testament to the courage of a people who are saying...No more fucking shit from you lot.For fucks sake who in their right mind would argue that Israel has no right to exist, if I was a Jew the antisemites amongst you would worry.

Israel was a place we learned about in Sunday school. Modern 'Israel' is a ghetto-colony, established largely because the US didn't want to take on too many suffering 'Jews' (as defined by Hitler). The people of Palestine had done nothing to 'the Jews', but were murdered and driven out anyway, and the children of those they can get at are now regularly shot by zionist terrorists, to frighten their parents off the patriotic leaders they favour. I delight in Jewish company but understand full well that the zionist perversion is merely the nearest some very frightened people can now get to nazism - and it stinks to high heaven! It is a pity that so many Americans know so very little about what is being DONE to the native people of that racist colony, or about the McCarthyite power of AIPAC.

Israel was a place we learned about in Sunday school. Modern 'Israel' is a ghetto-colony, established largely because the US didn't want to take on too many suffering 'Jews' (as defined by Hitler). The people of Palestine had done nothing to 'the Jews', but were murdered and driven out anyway, and the children of those they can get at are now regularly shot by zionist terrorists, to frighten their parents off the patriotic leaders they favour. I delight in Jewish company but understand full well that the zionist perversion is merely the nearest some very frightened people can now get to nazism - and it stinks to high heaven! It is a pity that so many Americans know so very little about what is being DONE to the native people of that racist colony, or about the McCarthyite power of AIPAC.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about....but keep repeating the same anti-semetic crap.

Nice that "some of your best friends are...."

well THAT didn't take long... funny how no one cares to refute points while the ole Scarlet A works just as well...

:yawn:

well THAT didn't take long... funny how no one cares to refute points while the ole Scarlet A works just as well...

:yawn:

You could always give it a whirl, you like to see yourself talk:D

what... and give you another reason to avoid the issue by calling me an antisemite?

I could have set my watch by the standard zionist knee jerk response. That you'd call anyone a racist is beyond ironic.

what... and give you another reason to avoid the issue by calling me an antisemite?

I could have set my watch by the standard zionist knee jerk response. That you'd call anyone a racist is beyond ironic.

There you go again, it must be great being you.Give me the winning numbers for next weeks lottery please.:D

as if you've not made your reaction perfectly clear in threads past, dude.

and yes, being me is quite nice.

I am part jewish, and a dual citizen of both the US and Israel. I refrain from posting on Israel related issues because people will just assume bias.

:)

Yeah, I don't post here either but not for the same reason. I wouldn't want people to get confused by the fact that I fully support the state of Israel and US foreign policy in that regard but at the same time have the unmitigated gall to tell jokes about Jews having big noses. :D

Does that mean there is not racism against them there, of course not, but ask yourself this. would Jews be given the same rights in a Muslim Nations as Arabs are giving in Israel? I highly doubt it.

I have long thought that if The arabs threw down their arms and begged for peace with Israel, there would be peace. While if Israel did the same, there would be another holocaust. IMO Israel has bent over backwards for peace in modern history and each time they have been rewarded with more attacks, and hate.

Now I did say this was my opinion, I never claim to always be right, and clearly Israel has done horrible things, just as the Palestinians have. However I feel over all Israel, at least lately has been far more willing to make peace than the Palestinians and their Arab nation allies.

I think that's a pretty fair assessment of the state of affairs.

It's far from complete, and it does pose the Arabs as a monlithic group of heartless monsters, but it's essantially honest as far as it goes.

I wonder how many guffaws of laughter Lebenon would take at THAT joke.

cluster bomb in a civilian population anyone?

Forum List

Back