Clarifying the Middle East reality

us4israel

Rookie
Jul 15, 2008
BS"D

It seems many are still confused about the "Islamist" menace waging war against Israel, America, and their allies. Here is an article to remind us of what has been known for decades, so we know whom we are actually up against:

attacreport.com/ar_archives/art_iswr2_muslim.htm

:yawn:

lemme guess.. the US should attack a muslim nation, right?

I don't think anyone is confused on the 'Islamic' Menace. I think what you should get acquainted about is the war that America, Israel, and their allies have been waging in the middle east for short of a century. Cause and effect, dude.

I don't think anyone is confused on the 'Islamic' Menace. I think what you should get acquainted about is the war that America, Israel, and their allies have been waging in the middle east for short of a century. Cause and effect, dude.

Sure it is... if that's the case, why isn't their ire directed against Britain?

You're being simplistic.

Originally Posted by Epsilon Delta View Post

ahh the old it is all out fault line of reasoning. So I guess it has nothing to do with a group of radical Muslims who wish to dictate not only to their own people, but all people, that they should live by a 1400 year old standard?

You're being simplistic.

Uh... How is it NOT also being directed at Britain? You do recall the subway bombings, and the fact that I said "US, Israel, and allies", which include Britain, the Americans' junior partner.

All I'm saying is yeah, radical and brutal islamist groups are waging a war against the world, true enough. They are wrong to do so and I have no sympathy for them. But, well, there's a reason why they get some support. It just doesn't "happen". It's not that they "envy our great way of life and our money", it's just that violence begets violence begets violence begets violence.

Uh... How is it NOT also being directed at Britain? You do recall the subway bombings, and the fact that I said "US, Israel, and allies", which include Britain, the Americans' junior partner.

All I'm saying is yeah, radical and brutal islamist groups are waging a war against the world, true enough. They are wrong to do so and I have no sympathy for them. But, well, there's a reason why they get some support. It just doesn't "happen". It's not that they "envy our great way of life and our money", it's just that violence begets violence begets violence begets violence.

Violence does beget violence. By that same token, Israel would never attack it's neighbors if it wasn't attacked first.

And I guess my point vis a vis Britain is that the U.S. is a greater focus of their antipathy.

Violence does beget violence. By that same token, Israel would never attack it's neighbors if it wasn't attacked first.

And I guess my point vis a vis Britain is that the U.S. is a greater focus of their antipathy.

The difference is that when Israel loses 2 soldiers, they destroy a capital. Either way, my comment was moreso directed towards the US and it's allies (aka BRITAIN), of which Israel is an extension. These didn't need any initial violence to begin, it was just a the natural magnetism of the region's extravagant resources. Sucks to be the middle east, fucked forever due to a geographical accident.

BS"D

It seems many are still confused about the "Islamist" menace waging war against Israel, America, and their allies. Here is an article to remind us of what has been known for decades, so we know whom we are actually up against:

attacreport.com/ar_archives/art_iswr2_muslim.htm

I found one of the most accurate sources regarding the jihad that Islam is waging against us is "Act for America" website: Home

If anyone is sincere enough to educate him/herself on this issue, this website is a great place to start.

It is, big time.

The facts do not support that view. Britain is just as a great a focus for the Jihadists as is the USA.

2005 7 July - London bombings conducted by four separate suicide bombers. As the morning rush-hour ended, Shehzad Tanweer, Jermaine Lindsay and Mohammad Siddique blew up the explosive-packed rucksacks they were carrying on London Underground trains at Russell Square, Edgware Road and Aldgate. An hour later, Hasib Hussain detonated his on a number 30 bus in Tavistock Square. They were all from Yorkshire, except Lindsay, who lived in Aylesbury.

2007 - 30 June. Glasgow International airport attack

Plus many failed or prevented attacks. Here are some examples:

2005 February. Five men plotted to blow up the Bluewater shopping centre in Kent and the Ministry of Sound nightclub in London with massive fertiliser bombs.
MI5 were watching the ringleaders when, in February 2004, a supervisor at a London self-storage reported three men stashing 600kg of ammonium nitrate fertiliser.
Cell member Jawad Akbar was recorded discussing the nightclub attack: " No one can put their hands up and say they are innocent." Fearful the gang would attack, the police launched a series of raids. Akbar, Omar Khyam, Waheed Mahmood, Anthony Garcia and Salahuddin Amin - British citizens - were convicted at the Old Bailey in April of conspiracy to cause explosions.

2005 21 July - London bombings conducted by four would-be suicide bombers on the public transport, whose bombs failed to go off. A fortnight to the day after the 7 July attacks, four attempted bombings took place in central London. Faulty bombs were found on trains at Oval, Warren Street and Shepherds Bush stations and on a bus in Hackney, gifting the police a wealth of forensic evidence.

2007 1 February - Plot to behead a muslim member of the British army

2007 29 June - London car bombs

2008, 27 February: British police thwarted a plot to kill Abdullah of Saudi Arabia during a state visit to Britain in the year.

DHIREN BAROT
Indian-born Barot plotted to create carnage on an "unprecedented scale". His plans included blowing up a Tube train in a tunnel beneath the Thames. Barot, from London, was jailed for at least 40 years in November 2007 for conspiracy to murder.

The head of MI5 has claimed that 200 terrorist groups and 1,600 individuals are under surveillance by the UK security service.

MI5 chief Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller said in 2006 that security service are aware of 30 possible plots, and cautioned that the threat to UK security is "serious and growing."

Dame Eliza said: "What we see at the extreme end of the spectrum are resilient networks, some directed from Al-Qaida in Pakistan, some more loosely inspired by it, planning attacks including mass casualty suicide attacks in the UK.

"Today we see the use of home-made improvised explosive devices; tomorrow's threat may include the use of chemicals, bacteriological agents, radioactive materials and even nuclear technology.

"More and more people are moving from passive sympathy towards active terrorism through being radicalised or indoctrinated by friends, families, in organised training events here and overseas, by images on television, through chat rooms and websites on the Internet."

It is, big time.

The facts do not support that view. Britain is just as a great a focus for the Jihadists as is the USA.

2005 7 July - London bombings conducted by four separate suicide bombers. As the morning rush-hour ended, Shehzad Tanweer, Jermaine Lindsay and Mohammad Siddique blew up the explosive-packed rucksacks they were carrying on London Underground trains at Russell Square, Edgware Road and Aldgate. An hour later, Hasib Hussain detonated his on a number 30 bus in Tavistock Square. They were all from Yorkshire, except Lindsay, who lived in Aylesbury.

2007 - 30 June. Glasgow International airport attack

Plus many failed or prevented attacks. Here are some examples:

2005 February. Five men plotted to blow up the Bluewater shopping centre in Kent and the Ministry of Sound nightclub in London with massive fertiliser bombs.
MI5 were watching the ringleaders when, in February 2004, a supervisor at a London self-storage reported three men stashing 600kg of ammonium nitrate fertiliser.
Cell member Jawad Akbar was recorded discussing the nightclub attack: " No one can put their hands up and say they are innocent." Fearful the gang would attack, the police launched a series of raids. Akbar, Omar Khyam, Waheed Mahmood, Anthony Garcia and Salahuddin Amin - British citizens - were convicted at the Old Bailey in April of conspiracy to cause explosions.

2005 21 July - London bombings conducted by four would-be suicide bombers on the public transport, whose bombs failed to go off. A fortnight to the day after the 7 July attacks, four attempted bombings took place in central London. Faulty bombs were found on trains at Oval, Warren Street and Shepherds Bush stations and on a bus in Hackney, gifting the police a wealth of forensic evidence.

2007 1 February - Plot to behead a muslim member of the British army

2007 29 June - London car bombs

2008, 27 February: British police thwarted a plot to kill Abdullah of Saudi Arabia during a state visit to Britain in the year.

DHIREN BAROT
Indian-born Barot plotted to create carnage on an "unprecedented scale". His plans included blowing up a Tube train in a tunnel beneath the Thames. Barot, from London, was jailed for at least 40 years in November 2007 for conspiracy to murder.

The head of MI5 has claimed that 200 terrorist groups and 1,600 individuals are under surveillance by the UK security service.

MI5 chief Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller said in 2006 that security service are aware of 30 possible plots, and cautioned that the threat to UK security is "serious and growing."

Dame Eliza said: "What we see at the extreme end of the spectrum are resilient networks, some directed from Al-Qaida in Pakistan, some more loosely inspired by it, planning attacks including mass casualty suicide attacks in the UK.

"Today we see the use of home-made improvised explosive devices; tomorrow's threat may include the use of chemicals, bacteriological agents, radioactive materials and even nuclear technology.

"More and more people are moving from passive sympathy towards active terrorism through being radicalised or indoctrinated by friends, families, in organised training events here and overseas, by images on television, through chat rooms and websites on the Internet."

Not only Britain! Muslim attacks have been on the rise all over Europe, ranging from Spain to Britain to France to Germany to Holland to Sweden to Russia and to Italy. Many European Muslims have made their goals and desires in Europe clear, and that is an Islamic Europe; unfortunately, in less than 20 years Muslims will have a majority in Europe due to their high immigration and birth rate.

Europe is done.

I found one of the most accurate sources regarding the jihad that Islam is waging against us is "Act for America" website: Home
That web site is a joke. I have heard that lying slut Brigette Gabrial speek before at a conferance. Her Islamophobic nonsense is only for the most gulible people. All she is doing is making money selling her idiotic book to misinformed people.

Just as the PLO does not represent palestinian or Arab interests, the “Islamic fundamentalists” are not religious in nature. Rather, all these organizations have been created, supported, and directed by the Communists, operating on orders emanating from Moscow.

Oh, please!

Do get a clue.

Not only Britain! Muslim attacks have been on the rise all over Europe, ranging from Spain to Britain to France to Germany to Holland to Sweden to Russia and to Italy. Many European Muslims have made their goals and desires in Europe clear, and that is an Islamic Europe; unfortunately, in less than 20 years Muslims will have a majority in Europe due to their high immigration and birth rate.

Europe is done.
Why be so pessimistic?

Islam over Europe will be a wonderful thing. It will help restore Europe to it's former greatness in the world.

I can't wait for this to happen!!

unfortunately, in less than 20 years Muslims will have a majority in Europe due to their high immigration and birth rate.

Europe is done.

What the hell was that just landed on my head?? Bloody hell! It's pig shit!!

So maths isn't your strong subject then.:doubt:

What the hell was that just landed on my head?? Bloody hell! It's pig shit!!

So maths isn't your strong subject then.:doubt:

Funny coming from you English who are bending over backwards for your Muslim population while they rape your country with ridiculous demands and insults; meanwhile you turn a blind eye to their mooching of the European welfare system all the while they threaten your country and its western ways and vow to establish a worldwide caliphate eventually. The way the European Muslim population is skyrocketing, thats not far off.

Same with all Europeans - you know it but you're afraid to say it.

Funny coming from you English who are bending over backwards for your Muslim population while they rape your country with ridiculous demands and insults; meanwhile you turn a blind eye to their mooching of the European welfare system all the while they threaten your country and its western ways and vow to establish a worldwide caliphate eventually. The way the European Muslim population is skyrocketing, thats not far off.

Same with all Europeans - you know it but you're afraid to say it.

Come back when you are able to demonstrate that you know what you are talking about and I'll debate with you. In the meantime, perhaps you should take what the sensationalist tabloids say with a pinch of salt.

The only thing your post proves is your dislike for the English. Excellent, 'cause I certainly wouldn't like to think that people like you were our friends!

Forum List

Back