Why I dont post here

im scared of your snaggle tooth mouf, dude. Please, stop smiling until you can invest in a toothbrush.

Just debate the topic instead of trying to derail it or shut the fuck up and leave it alone:cool:

that post is ironic as fuck considering your rebuttal to Rhys... But, like cavity prevention, you probably missed that boat entirely.

Did you know that Saudi Arabia was not created until 1913, Lebanon until 1920? Iraq did not exist as a nation until 1932, Syria until 1941. The borders of Jordan were established in 1946 and Kuwait in 1961. Any of these nations that would say Israel is only a recent arrival would have to deny their own rights as recent arrivals as well. They did not exist as countries. They were all under the control of the Turks.

Did you know that Saudi Arabia was not created until 1913, Lebanon until 1920? Iraq did not exist as a nation until 1932, Syria until 1941. The borders of Jordan were established in 1946 and Kuwait in 1961. Any of these nations that would say Israel is only a recent arrival would have to deny their own rights as recent arrivals as well. They did not exist as countries. They were all under the control of the Turks.

Not to mention that with Jews all you have to worry about is them convincing you to drop $11 on a shitty movie or making money off your mortgage interest. But the Muslims might actually try to kill you. :razz:

clearly, british mandates on land declarations in the mid east makes the muslims living there disappear! Kinda like how a lack of a written language and no shoes makes American native simply not count!

The FACT of Europe flaking off it's jewish population to israel doesn't minimize the FACT of a population that is nnow marginalized depite lofty british consideration.

You learned the same lesson in South Afrika, bukko.

The difference being, we have an easier time empathizing with Nelson Mandelah's "terrorism" than we do those who the bible treats like OT canaanites.

shocker.

Jews have been present in the region for 3000 years, longer than anyone else by far, historically it is their land.

God promise them this land, so biblically it is their land.

We won the war, we governed the area and honoured our promise to the Jews.

Something for you to be getting on with Shogun:tongue:

Not to mention that with Jews all you have to worry about is them convincing you to drop $11 on a shitty movie or making money off your mortgage interest. But the Muslims might actually try to kill you. :razz:

tell that joke to a civilian living in Lebennon circa 2006.

IDF admits targeting civilian areas in Lebanon with cluster bombs
IDF admits targeting civilian areas in Lebanon with cluster bombs - Haaretz - Israel News

"This is a very serious matter," MK Cohen said. "If cluster bombs were used in populated areas, this constitutes an indescribable crime. There is no target that cannot be hit without cluster bombs. The massive use by the IDF of cluster bombs during the war suggests an absolute loss of control and hysteria."

Last edited:
Jews have been present in the region for 3000 years, longer than anyone else by far, historically it is their land.

God promise them this land, so biblically it is their land.

We won the war, we governed the area and honoured our promise to the Jews.

Something for you to be getting on with Shogun:tongue:

:lol:

oh yes.. the world abides by the burning bush realty service.

indeed, Germany won IT'S war against european countries too. So what does that validate?

feel free to tell me just how valid is some goofy fucking metaphysical claim is, dude. It's not like muslims don't ALSO have just as much of a history there. Go read the OT and tell me another joke lampooning 72 virgins.

Don't care. In the real world, which this place certainly IS NOT, quite often you have to pick a side.

of course you don't care. Germans didn't care for jews either. Feel free to talk about merely picking a side instead of doing what is right for humans DESPITE an ethnic premium on hebrew culture.

When did Germany win a war in europe?

WWI? WWII?

hmmmmm

It won it's wars with every nation on the Euro continent during both world wars. Praytel, what does this map validate to you?

eur86810.gif

Do you see that big GIANT fucking hole of nazi germany smack dab where poland and other nations had been located?

Feel free to talk about merely picking a side instead of doing what is right for humans DESPITE an ethnic premium on hebrew culture.

Great, I get lectured about doing right for humans by the guy that wants to allow rapists to have a say in whether their victims are allow to have an abortion. :cuckoo:

I didn't think that was a joke.

certainly a civilian torn apart by an isreali cluster bomb wouldn't laugh at it.. unless they were just told that the only thing they had to fear from peaceful, fair israelis was, how did mani put it, lowering a price?

Great, I get lectured about doing right for humans by the guy that wants to allow rapists to have a say in whether their victims are allow to have an abortion. :cuckoo:

RAPISTS?

men are RAPISTS now, eh?

thats a cute strawman, dude. I see that my massive Intelligence still intimidates you. I wonder if you will run strait to the flame forum to post a goofy poll now.

certainly a civilian torn apart by an isreali cluster bomb wouldn't laugh at it.. unless they were just told that the only thing they had to fear from peaceful, fair israelis was, how did mani put it, lowering a price?

The thing is, Shog, YOU are always dogging on Jews and I've never seen you post anything but hero worship about Arabs. You are certainly entitled to do that, but it sure makes your motives suspect.

In shoguns head:D He doesn't have a clue what he is debating, he hasn't made an argument yet.I won't hold my breath.:cool:

ahh demonizing instead of rebuttal.

THATS so RARE from knee jerk zionist enablers!

:badgrin:

Shogun gets mad when somebody dares to misrepresent what he posted. That's some deep fucking irony for you right there!

Forum List

Back