Why hiLIARy will lose in 2020

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Here's a bet: unless hiLIARy trades in her designer pantsuits for orange jumpsuits, she will be the Dem candidate in 2020. And she will lose for the third time.

Here's a reminder why (and feel free to add your own reminders - I plan to add nuggets of insight as she continues her WTF happened journey).

Here's a bet: unless hiLIARy trades in her designer pantsuits for orange jumpsuits, she will be the Dem candidate in 2020. And she will lose for the third time.

Here's a reminder why (and feel free to add your own reminders - I plan to add nuggets of insight as she continues her WTF happened journey).

I think we are going to go to war with the commies in the US. I think they've already started.

I think we are going to go to war with the commies in the US. I think they've already started.

This is a good read on the topic. The Dems will lost the 2nd Civil War, just like they lost the first one.

Kurt Schlichter - Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

This is a good read on the topic. The Dems will lost the 2nd Civil War, just like they lost the first one.

If they keep shooting kids and bussing them around to riot, there is going to be a war.

If the Democrats nominate her again she could win the Popular vote again but will lose the Electoral College.

Democrats need a plan that is not just smear, hate and telling Americans how stupid they are for not voting for them...

Will they get a plan that can win in 2018 and 2020?

If they keep shooting kids and bussing them around to riot, there is going to be a war.

I really hope it doesn't come to that. I think there will be some ugly incidents, but most of the country will recoil when they see the result.

I really hope it doesn't come to that. I think there will be some ugly incidents, but most of the country will recoil when they see the result.

It's going to come to that because the left will never back down. It's going to get worse..and worse..and worse until we have to do something.

We should be doing something now.

It's going to come to that because the left will never back down. It's going to get worse..and worse..and worse until we have to do something.

We should be doing something now.

Many of us are doing something now. We own guns.

Last edited:
If the Democrats nominate her again she could win the Popular vote again but will lose the Electoral College.

Democrats need a plan that is not just smear, hate and telling Americans how stupid they are for not voting for them...

If the Democrats nominate Blamery again, that's probably the only way Trump would win the popular vote. All but the most partisan Democrats are sick to death of the old hag

If she's the nominee it'll be because she decided to inhabit the body of kristen gillibrand, and she'll lose because in substance there's not much difference.

poor psychotic loon.

If the Democrats nominate Blamery again, that's probably the only way Trump would win the popular vote. All but the most partisan Democrats are sick to death of the old hag

What Americans care the most about is their pocket book, so if the Economy is strong, wages are up and people all around have more money then Trump will win again even if he can not shut his mouth...

poor psychotic loon.

Poor Bitter Pillian...compelled to stalk KG in order to compensate for her abject depression that her GODDESS lost the 2016 election.

poor psychotic loon.

Poor Bitter Pillian...compelled to stalk KG in order to compensate for her abject depression that her GODDESS lost the 2016 election.

I'm not bitter, psycho witch. and democrats aren't running around "shooting kids", like the sociopath just posted.

so you should probably go back to your case of beer.

This is all crap. Hillary doesn't stand a chance in hell to get the nomination. Stick a fork in her, she's done. If I were you nutcases, I would be more worried about other candidates from the Dems. I would also worry about what would happen if a viable Dem Candidate were to be presented to run against Trump in 2020. The ONLY reason Trump had a chance in hell to win was that Hillary was such a dismal creature to begin with. If it were me and I were a solid Republican, I would dump Trump in 2020 and present a decent candidate. But that won't probably happen. The sad part is, the Dems may think that they just have to present a candidate that is "Just" better than Trump to win and we are back to the same old crap candidates we have had for the last 20 years.

Not sure Hillary will be alive in 2020....Her anger and bitterness are eating her alive....She's always been able to blame her failures on somebody else until now and now it isn't selling... And she fell again the other day....heart attack or stroke....too bad too because she'll also never see the inside the prison cell she so richly deserves.

I think she'll be in too bad of a condition to run again. Being president takes an awful lot of stamina.

No way they run her for a third term. For one thing, by 2020, she will be found guilty of some of her criminal investigations, second, the USA has already rejected her twice. Two times was already her parting shot. And third, by 2020, I think she'll be in a wheelchair looking more like Stephen Hawking. The GOP has Trump and at least a dozen other good, credible people that could be president. Right now the best thing I've heard the DNC mention is possibly Forgetful Gaffer Joe Biden, the Michael Dukakis of our age.

Forum List

Back