Tillerson responds live at 2 pm

Will he torch the place on the way out, or do Trump’s goons have something on him so that he’ll praise Trump on his way out?

I wonder what vlad told him to do?
:cuckoo:

*yawn*

Russia praises possible Trump pick Rex Tillerson's 'highly professional manner'

and?

just because he worked with them in his previous job, doesn't mean he works for them, then, OR now.

Or, is that kind of thinking above your paygrade?

Tillerson asked for it.

The idiot Trump would not permit Tillerson to malign his best friend Putin, who has also become a hero to conservatives.

Will he torch the place on the way out, or do Trump’s goons have something on him so that he’ll praise Trump on his way out?

*yawn*

I am aware of that aspect, but Tillerson was also capable of diplomacy, something Trump sorely lacks.

I don't think he will carry out strong attacks on Trump in his speech, but in the end this reshuffling may cause more problems for Trump.

Hard to say if it was a good idea to remove Pompeo from the CIA, maybe that was part of the plan in the first place.

*yawn*

I am aware of that aspect, but Tillerson was also capable of diplomacy, something Trump sorely lacks.

I don't think he will carry out strong attacks on Trump in his speech, but in the end this reshuffling may cause more problems for Trump.

Hard to say if it was a good idea to remove Pompeo from the CIA, maybe that was part of the plan in the first place.

Tillerson, after making the oil deal with putin, was given Russia's highest honor to non-citizens.... the Friendship Medal. Donald never met him before the election. They had no relationship. There were "rumors" (which in this white house are actually "leaks") that Romney was Donald's first choice but that was veto'd by putin.

tillerson presided over the dismantling of our state department, and isolation from our allies. he diminished US influence a thousand fold and probably for generations. including our NATO

Rex Tillerson has been fired. Experts say he did damage that could last "a generation."

will pompeo be better? I suspect he'll be more hawkish and heavy handed.... and not rational.

he has also called NK "an existential threat". so I'm figuring Donald's dinner with the NK dictator will be a no-go.

*yawn*

and?

just because he worked with them in his previous job, doesn't mean he works for them, then, OR now.

and what's your paygrade. i can't imagine trolling your board members every day pays much, eh dearie?

I'm also going to guess you're uninformed as to the belief that vlad chose tillerson.

reading is above your paygrade.

and feel free to troll others. :thup:

and?

Pay?

Pay?

Oh yeah, Barnum nailed it. There's a sucker born every minute and two to take him/her/it.

that's why Donald is able to get you all to say the stupidest things for him. :cuckoo:

*yawn*

Pompeo is a strong proponent of spying on US citizens so I am glad he is out as head of the CIA

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

*yawn*

and?

and what's your paygrade. i can't imagine trolling your board members every day pays much, eh dearie?

I'm also going to guess you're uninformed as to the belief that vlad chose tillerson.

He trolls you cuz you're such an idiot. Everybody know that.

I watched Tillerson's speech this afternoon. He looked pissed and you could hear the anger in his voice. And, apparently he's going to stay on until the end of the month so there is a smooth transition.

Wonder if Trump is going to start a new trend with his followers? You know..............firing your employees via Twitter.

*yawn*

and?

i can't imagine trolling your board members every day pays much, eh dearie?

Feeling threatened I'm taking your job?

not to worry, I'm not trolling.

I'm poking fun AT trolls

*yawn*

and?

Wow, you're lucky to have the Democrat party to tell you what to think. Otherwise you'd just sit and drool all day

Forum List

Back