Why hate the Jews?

Abbey Normal said:
I was refering to the fact that there have been suggestions lately by some members that people shouldn't say or discuss certain things. You can call it attempted censorship if you'd like, but it has nothing to do with mods. In fact, the mods here do a good job of preventing members from stifling other members' free discussion. I have been on boards where that isn't the case, and it's not fun.

Btw, my comment wasn't specific to just this thread, but to anywhere on the board.

Wouldn't you agree that discussion is what message boards are all about, and what they thrive on, even if it is a topic you are "sensitive" about?

Why do I feel as though I just walked into some weird war?
No no no, I just think the "my freedom of speech is being attacked" defense is a bit preemptive. My question was merely to make sure that no censorship had in fact occured, as that would be total bullshit.

I absolutely agree discussion is what message boards are about. And there's a difference between me saying "I think you should shut up" and then actually shutting the person up. If someone's really interested in free discussion, the "ignore" feature works quite well when dealing with those wanting or appearing to want to stifle things.

Wasn't trying to drag you into any wars, despite what RWA and his tinfoil would like to have you think.

Abbey Normal said:
I was refering to the fact that there have been suggestions lately by some members that people shouldn't say or discuss certain things. You can call it attempted censorship if you'd like, but it has nothing to do with mods. In fact, the mods here do a good job of preventing members from stifling other members' free discussion. I have been on boards where that isn't the case, and it's not fun.

Most boards I've been on haven't needed mods for the most part. If a troll comes along, they usually get ignored and die a painless death...I do find it weird how mods close down discussions though; never had that happen before...

Dr Grump said:
Most boards I've been on haven't needed mods for the most part. If a troll comes along, they usually get ignored and die a painless death...I do find it weird how mods close down discussions though; never had that happen before...

Which modless boards have you been a member of. Frankly, I don't believe you.

rtwngAvngr said:
And you're a brainless suckup.:dance:
You're just pissed I don't "suck up" to you.

As a side note: in most social circles, what you consider "suck up" behavior is actually called "being friendly." I wouldn't expect you to understand; it's easier to hold onto your "the world is out to get me!" paranoia if you alienate everyone.

The ClayTaurus said:
You're just pissed I don't "suck up" to you.

As a side note: in most social circles, what you consider "suck up" behavior is actually called "being friendly." I wouldn't expect you to understand; it's easier to hold onto your "the world is out to get me!" paranoia if you alienate everyone.

You're a suckup.

The world is not out to get me. The jews are pushing bad ideas in america due to their own racial paranoia.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're a suckup.

The world is not out to get me. The jews are pushing bad ideas in america due to their own racial paranoia.
Suck up to who? Let's dispell this right now.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I'd rather poke and prod from left field.
aka your accusations are bullshit. Not surprising. Lemme know if you ever want to actually back your personal attacks up.

The ClayTaurus said:
aka your accusations are bullshit. Not surprising. Lemme know if you ever want to actually back your personal attacks up.

Keep up the suction, nimnul.

rtwngAvngr said:
Keep up the suction, nimnul.
All suck-up references are now dismissed as unsubstantiated crap. So very typical of your lack of personal character to refuse to actually back up your pot shots. You truly are a 3rd grader, socially.

Forum List

Back