Why don’t Democrats really help Mexicans by teaching them to use contraception?

Please note, this is a serious thread and political in nature. Democrats are hell-bent on making sure Mexicans are comfortable and well taken care of.
Rather than keep throwing taxpayer cash over the top of the root issue why not teach them to embrace the idea of contraception. They can’t put two and two together and stop dropping litters of children in the laps of others. Why would anybody sane bring children into a life of danger, misery and struggle? Anybody applying logic knows this is the best way to help Mexico, Central and South American‘s.
But then how will they replace all you cracka’s?

Oh you don’t want that anyway...trust me.
Think about who feeds all you pet humans.
Blue states feed the country. In fact, we literally pay you dumb cracka’s to not grow crops or to throw away what you have. Mexicans are much more Christian than white Americans, and I don’t want to infringe on their religious liberties. Let them have as many babies as they want :thup:

Right.
Blue states feed the country.
Yep, all the agricultural states are BLUE, right?

In fact, we literally pay you dumb cracka’s
Can you say RACIST?

Mexicans are much more Christian than white Americans,
Especially White Leftist Americans
The agricultural states survive on blue money and globalism :itsok:

Please note, this is a serious thread and political in nature. Democrats are hell-bent on making sure Mexicans are comfortable and well taken care of.
Rather than keep throwing taxpayer cash over the top of the root issue why not teach them to embrace the idea of contraception. They can’t put two and two together and stop dropping litters of children in the laps of others. Why would anybody sane bring children into a life of danger, misery and struggle? Anybody applying logic knows this is the best way to help Mexico, Central and South American‘s.

Blue states feed the country. In fact, we literally pay you dumb cracka’s to not grow crops or to throw away what you have. Mexicans are much more Christian than white Americans, and I don’t want to infringe on their religious liberties. Let them have as many babies as they want :thup:

Given your "pleasant" disposition I find it hard to believe you've been living alone for all of these years. Frankly you are in no position to judge anyone's belief system.

Republicans don't believe in contraception. In fact, they want the bosses of working women to decide whether or not some women deserve contraception. The Republicans want contraception to be the the decision of the woman's boss.

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Negative
Wetbacks work agriculture to service other wetbacks on the consuming end. The wetback economic underworld is one self serving in nature. Get rid of all wetbacks and we do what we always did pre 1986 before Reagan fucked our ass. Americans serve Americans...TA-DA!
What else can I teach you?

Republicans don't believe in contraception. In fact, they want the bosses of working women to decide whether or not some women deserve contraception. The Republicans want contraception to be the the decision of the woman's boss.

Actually they just think that they should buy their own, so do I. Most insurances are no longer paying for ED Meds, why should they pay for a woman like yourself's contraception?

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

The agricultural states wouldn't suffer in the first place or need help except for blue people and globalism.

The Mexicans are Catholic and therefore would never use birth control, I imagine you always play this dumb when trying to slur a people.

Animals in the wild are smart enough to use abstinence when resources aren’t plentiful. Speaks volumes about thirdworld filth...no?
Really? Show us where that is the case.

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Negative
Wetbacks work agriculture to service other wetbacks on the consuming end. The wetback economic underworld is one self serving in nature. Get rid of all wetbacks and we do what we always did pre 1986 before Reagan fucked our ass. Americans serve Americans...TA-DA!

Sorry son, Mexican's are some of the hardest working people on the Planet.

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

So...California isn't an agricultural state?

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Negative
Yeah there were no Mexicans in America before 1986. Holy fucking shit; how are we suppose to talk to you people? :cuckoo:

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Negative

No shit, they make many Americans look lazy.

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

The agricultural states wouldn't suffer in the first place or need help except for blue people and globalism.
They’d be living like the Amish. Actually, they can go ahead and do that anytime they want. Nothing is stopping them.

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

They’d be living like the Amish. Actually, they can go ahead and do that anytime they want. Nothing is stopping them.
Do they have blue people working in agriculture?

Those damn filthy illegal catholics really take their religion serious

BirthControl-Catholocism.jpg

It's almost like they think its a sin to be pro-choice or something.

Oh they’re definitely pro-choice. Don’t the southern cockroaches have far more abortions here than any other ethnic group per-capita?
“BUT, BUT, BUT the Pope said to multiply and send Americans the invoice.”
Cockroaches?? Look there is no need to go over the top with me, I know you are racist and all that, calm down -- but Latin America has the strictest abortion laws in comparison to the US -- because they really take their religion seriously -- unlike the US -- who only takes their religion serious when it comes to discriminating against minorities

abortion-map-2014-16x9-2.jpg

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Sadly, blue people have all been pigeonholed into banging on trash cans in Vegas and Madison Square Gardens.

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Sdy, blue people have all been pigeonholed into banging on trash cans in Vegas and Madison Square Gardens.
It's in, it's really in, man... I know, they'd rather sweat playing around than sweat earning an honest living...I would have also, I wasted my life..:206:

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Negative

Wrong again...that’s just bullshit fabricated by wetback lovers. It stems from wetbacks being willing to work shit jobs for shit wages with a smile… Hell, they’ll even suck your dick after a shift because they’re option-less. You people love desperate slaves don’t you?

Those damn filthy illegal catholics really take their religion serious

BirthControl-Catholocism.jpg

It's almost like they think its a sin to be pro-choice or something.

Oh they’re definitely pro-choice. Don’t the southern cockroaches have far more abortions here than any other ethnic group per-capita?
“BUT, BUT, BUT the Pope said to multiply and send Americans the invoice.”
Cockroaches?? Look there is no need to go over the top with me, I know you are racist and all that, calm down -- but Latin America has the strictest abortion laws in comparison to the US -- because they really take their religion seriously -- unlike the US -- who only takes their religion serious when it comes to discriminating against minorities

abortion-map-2014-16x9-2.jpg
Same in Russia, funny how those two countries are alike...

Right.

Can you say RACIST?

Negative

Wrong again...that’s just bullshit fabricated by wetback lovers. It stems from wetbacks being willing to work shit jobs for shit wages with a smile… Hell, they’ll even suck your dick after a shift because they’re option-less. You people love desperate slaves don’t you?
You've let them suck yer dick!? How ghey...

Sdy, blue people have all been pigeonholed into banging on trash cans in Vegas and Madison Square Gardens.
It's in, it's really in, man... I know, they'd rather sweat playing around than sweat earning an honest living...I would have also, I wasted my life..:206:
Life’s a bitch and then you die, that’s why we get high :dunno:

Forum List

Back