Why Doesn’t the Left Ever Move to Mexico?

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.

So you believe that Mexico doesn’t have “plenty of fine women”?

It’s hard to understand The Liberal Leftist motivation, do they want to help the Latin Immigrants or do they want them to work for cheap?

It sounds like they want cheap illegal labor. Sad indictment on the left.
I think you'll find plenty of republican as well as democrat owned business that hope to keep their cheap illegal immigrant labor. In the 1996 immigration bill, republicans weaken the law to allow businesses to hire illegals.

In fact, many immigration issues do not follow party lines. This is one of the reason both parties don't really want comprehensive immigration bills. It takes a coalition to pass them and neither party wants to get into that.

Pretty sure this thread is about Papageorgio not wanting to be left alone with thoughts about how Trump is exactly the criminal-liar-POS Never Trumpers and the left have been saying he is.

Why would that be? I asked for the investigation and want it completed, whatever happens will happen, I have nothing vested in Trump, it seems you have more vested in him than I do, you desperately want him to fail, even at the cost of this country.

If Trump is removed, we move onto Pence and then on to the next President and on and on just like we have been doing for over 225 years. It all works for me.

Totally agree with this, even as a conservative.

Judging your moniker, you're a radio show host, amirite?

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.

It’s hard to understand The Liberal Leftist motivation, do they want to help the Latin Immigrants or do they want them to work for cheap?

I think you'll find plenty of republican as well as democrat owned business that hope to keep their cheap illegal immigrant labor. In the 1996 immigration bill, republicans weaken the law to allow businesses to hire illegals.

In fact, many immigration issues do not follow party lines. This is one of the reason both parties don't really want comprehensive immigration bills. It takes a coalition to pass them and neither party wants to get into that.

The cray-cray wingers in here will think you just shat upon their savior when you were just telling your version of the truth. Good for you, if that's the case.

You're welcome, nitwit. You make me laugh twice as hard at your own stupidity. :auiqs.jpg:I haven't made any threat. However, your future demise is pretty much evident at this point. What does a deplorable do when your fellow Americans don't want to put up with your shit any longer? Hibernate in ya'lls hate caves? I'm genuinely curious.

So you didn’t threaten to deport me? I hate no one, I feel sorry for losers like yourself however I don’t hate anyone. Glad you can laugh at yourself while I laugh at you. And what shit can’t you put up with anymore, go ahead cry it out. Lol!

You do hate. Trust me bud. I'd love to personally deport you. But that makes no rational sense, because you're likely a naturalized citizen. Damn my luck. :3:

What do I hate, so far you are striking out.

You hate illegal aliens.

I dislike they are here illegally however I don’t hate them, unless they murder and rape, then hate comes into play. I am all for people immigrating here legally.
I agree and also agree with Trump that we should bring people into the country that can be a benefit to the country. However, where I differ is that legal immigration should not be based on race or country of origin. It should based on the qualities of the applicant. That would mean we we would have to spend a lot more time and money selecting applicants. If you do the research, you'll find that the US spends very little selecting who will be accepted as immigrants and a lot less in determining who will become citizens. It is highly computerized. The immigration interview typically last less than 20 mins but the decision is almost always based on country of origin.

Yes that’s true, our own IRS issues ITIN’s to this day which allows Illegals to work for anyone. I personally benefit and I voted for Trump, if we don’t fix our Southern Border we will lose. Both parties are responsible and yet we as voters don’t hold them responsible, fix immigration and you take away the cheap labor argument.

The American people are the victims. Look our political systems are broken and have no real interest in what’s best for you or me. Our current POTUS is exposing their crap and they hate him for it.

I dislike they are here illegally however I don’t hate them, unless they murder and rape, then hate comes into play.

Fascinating. Hmm. It sure sounds like you hate them.

I am all for people immigrating here legally.

Didn't ask you that, ass face.

I don’t care how anything sounds to bigots like yourself, and I don’t care what you asked, I’ll answer anyway I want to dummy. You still have a nothing, lol! Loserboy.

So you didn’t threaten to deport me? I hate no one, I feel sorry for losers like yourself however I don’t hate anyone. Glad you can laugh at yourself while I laugh at you. And what shit can’t you put up with anymore, go ahead cry it out. Lol!

You do hate. Trust me bud. I'd love to personally deport you. But that makes no rational sense, because you're likely a naturalized citizen. Damn my luck. :3:

You hate illegal aliens.

I dislike they are here illegally however I don’t hate them, unless they murder and rape, then hate comes into play. I am all for people immigrating here legally.
I agree and also agree with Trump that we should bring people into the country that can be a benefit to the country. However, where I differ is that legal immigration should not be based on race or country of origin. It should based on the qualities of the applicant. That would mean we we would have to spend a lot more time and money selecting applicants. If you do the research, you'll find that the US spends very little selecting who will be accepted as immigrants and a lot less in determining who will become citizens. It is highly computerized. The immigration interview typically last less than 20 mins but the decision is almost always based on country of origin.

I welcome all people that are not criminals. I agree with you also in not worrying about country of origin.

We need to toughen up our enforcement of hiring illegals and punish those that hire them.

I dislike they are here illegally however I don’t hate them, unless they murder and rape, then hate comes into play.

Fascinating. Hmm. It sure sounds like you hate them.

I am all for people immigrating here legally.

Didn't ask you that, ass face.

I don’t care how anything sounds to bigots like yourself, and I don’t care what you asked, I’ll answer anyway I want to dummy. You still have a nothing, lol! Loserboy.

You refuse to see the filthy animals as individuals. You prefer to group them as a subordinate class, It's how I know you're a racist. You feel above those filthy animals. Admit it, you fucking snowflake.

Last edited:

You hate illegal aliens.

A perhaps great idea regarding immigration that will never be implemented by The Orange Virus..Sorry.

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?

From someone that's never been to Mexico--obviously YOU--what's it for you to decide who should live there. Millions of Americans vacation in Mexico along the beach every single year, and I am certain that many of them would prefer to move there, instead of staying in a country where a T.V. reality star ASS CLOWN is now President.

Mexico is a beautiful country and there are a few million American citizens that live down there year round, especially in the Guadalajara region. You know the place where most of our American doctors graduate from.

6102-2T.jpg

Yes that’s true, our own IRS issues ITIN’s to this day which allows Illegals to work for anyone. I personally benefit and I voted for Trump, if we don’t fix our Southern Border we will lose. Both parties are responsible and yet we as voters don’t hold them responsible, fix immigration and you take away the cheap labor argument.

The American people are the victims. Look our political systems are broken and have no real interest in what’s best for you or me. Our current POTUS is exposing their crap and they hate him for it.
It might seem intuitively obvious that fixing our southern border is just a matter of building a wall high enough and long enough. However, the facts are that about half of the illegal immigrant in the US do not sneak across our southern border. They enter by cars, trucks, air, and boat which a 25 billion dollar wall will have no effect.

Secondly, an impenetrable wall may work well keeping illegal immigrants out but it also prevents them from returning home.

We need to secure our southern border. First, we need to select the right security for each area. In some places, it will be nothing more than a see-thru 10 foot fence. In other places it will be a reinforced 18 foot steel fence, and maybe in some places a 25 foot wall and still other places it will be electronic surveillance, always dependent on the location and topology.

Secondly, we need to stop people from coming to the border to apply for asylum. That can be done by allowing them to apply for asylum at an embassy or even a consulate in their own country.

Lastly we should attack the reason why people are willing to travel two thousand miles on foot just for a slim chance of asylum. We are spending more money on border security and detention camps for them than the entire GDP of Honduras and El Salvador. It seems to me it would make sense to spend just a small percent of this to eliminate some of the reasons why these people are leaving their homes.

Last edited:

It might seem intuitively obvious that fixing our southern border is just a matter of building a wall high enough and long enough. However, the facts are that about half of the illegal immigrant in the US do not sneak across our southern border. They enter by cars, trucks, air, and boat which a 25 billion dollar wall will have no effect.

Secondly, an impenetrable wall may work well keeping illegal immigrants out but it also prevents them from returning home.

We need to secure our southern border. First, we need to select the right security for each area. In some places, it will be nothing more than a see-thru 10 foot fence. In other places it will be a reinforced 18 foot steel fence, and maybe in some places a 25 foot wall and still other places it will be electronic surveillance, always dependent of the place.

Secondly, we need to stop people from coming to the border to apply for asylum. That can be done by allowing them to apply for asylum at an embassy or even a consulate in their own country.

Lastly we should attack the reason why people are willing to travel two thousand miles on foot just for or slim chance of asylum. We are spending more money on border security and detention camps than the entire GDP of Honduras and El Salvador. It seems to me it would make sense to spend just a small percent of this to eliminate some of reasons why these people are leaving their homes.

I don’t think anyone is claiming the wall is the only means to control the problems our Southern Border is creating, but as of today not much has changed in my lifetime of 60 years. The powers that be have kept the status quo for over a 100 years when it comes to allowing cheap labor to enter through our Southern Border. In a $4TT budget, $5BB is a step in the right direction.

The asylum equation is being abused and politicized by our POS politicians, face it the world is ready for a revolt based on the current decisions made by politicians.

conservatives are shrieking midgets of AM radio, fundamentalist bullies with bibles, misanthropic frat boys, sweatshop tycoons, christians of convenience, nihilists in golf pants, evil, corrupt, brain dead, divisive, & tax cheats.

liberals are good humans.
Ahh playing a libtard today eh? When should we expect to see your other equally retarded conservative personality?

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?

From someone that's never been to Mexico--obviously YOU--what's it for you to decide who should live there. Millions of Americans vacation in Mexico along the beach every single year, and I am certain that many of them would prefer to move there, instead of staying in a country where a T.V. reality star ASS CLOWN is now President.

Mexico is a beautiful country and there are a few million American citizens that live down there year round, especially in the Guadalajara region. You know the place where most of our American doctors graduate from.

Another person that can’t read, I don’t care where anyone lives, I just wondered why the left never moves there and always threaten to go to either Europe or Canada, so you don’t know why either?

I have vacationed several times in Mexico, so you are wrong again.

f Trump is removed, we move onto Pence

Not necessarily.
Yes we do, that is the line of secession, of course morons such as yourself don’t want laws that don’t give you power, so you’ll try to find a way around secession because you are a bigoted partisan hack.

Nope. You're just really stupid and easy to manipulate. :auiqs.jpg:

Lo,! If I was striking out as bad as you have tonight, I’d try to claim some victory however , you can’t prove shit tonight, so your response is just fine for a moron and a liar such as yourself.

Forum List

Back