Why Doesn’t the Left Ever Move to Mexico?

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.
True. The fastest way to complete the replacement is to impregnate their women. Going to Mexico won't help with that.

or Cuba, they have the best healthcare in the world!

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.

you do realize that men aren't the only gender in this country, right? and as a matter of fact men are the minority

There's a reason Mexicans don't want to live in Mexico, either.

This eludes you?

you do realize that men aren't the only gender in this country, right? and as a matter of fact men are the minority
Not sure what you mean? What does that have to do with my answer?

I thought Mexico had 3000000 American citizens?

And omg old white farts are dying out.
What will become of us??

upload_2018-12-11_13-32-1.jpeg

I thought Mexico had 3000000 American citizens?
I thought Mexico was going to pay for the border wall? Didnt someone make that claim?

conservatives are shrieking midgets of AM radio, fundamentalist bullies with bibles, misanthropic frat boys, sweatshop tycoons, christians of convenience, nihilists in golf pants, evil, corrupt, brain dead, divisive, & tax cheats.

liberals are good humans.

conservatives are shrieking midgets of AM radio, fundamentalist bullies with bibles, misanthropic frat boys, sweatshop tycoons, christians of convenience, nihilists in golf pants, evil, corrupt, brain dead, divisive, & tax cheats.

liberals are good humans.

Boy, am i glad we don't have any of those around, they sound scary.

It's not like a democrat president would appoint a tax cheat head of the treasury or anything like that. Oh, wait...

Forum List

Back