Why Doesn’t the Left Ever Move to Mexico?

Why do you think Mexican women are all pigs? Do you want to mud wrestle a pig?
That's a question, dumbfuck. You're the one who believes that Mexican women aren't appealing. You just said so.
I know its a question lice head. I asked why you thought Mexican women were pigs. Where did you get the idea that they were pigs or unappealing? :rolleyes:

Your sweetie is waiting at the border.
View attachment 234210

That you have a computer library of transvestites is interesting; not shocking but interesting none the less.

Yeah, this is what happens, you clowns want more than two genders, then you can't tell them apart.

huh?

That's a question, dumbfuck. You're the one who believes that Mexican women aren't appealing. You just said so.
I know its a question lice head. I asked why you thought Mexican women were pigs. Where did you get the idea that they were pigs or unappealing? :rolleyes:

View attachment 234210

That you have a computer library of transvestites is interesting; not shocking but interesting none the less.

Yeah, this is what happens, you clowns want more than two genders, then you can't tell them apart.

huh?

Sure, now you play dumb....oh wait, you're not playing.

Pretty sure this thread is about Papageorgio not wanting to be left alone with thoughts about how Trump is exactly the criminal-liar-POS Never Trumpers and the left have been saying he is.

View attachment 234210

huh?

No, you just say really stupid shit, deplorable. You know this, right?

View attachment 234210

huh?

Only to stupid people...dumbass.

Why do I want to move to Mexico asshole?

We're tired of your shit, princess. Get the fuck out!

Good, I’m glad I piss you off sunshine. I’ll continue to live in my country of choice because I have more freedom here than in Canada, Mexico or Europe. Thanks for proving how regressive and intolerant the left wing nuts are. Thanks again.

Shit, why would I tolerate you? I'd fucking deport your ass immediately.

Come on whinny bitch, deport me immediately, oh wait, you can’t do shit. You regressives are funny, thanks for the laugh. Got anymore whining tonight, I love the comedy.

Useless POS's like yourself should self deport, but we can't ever expect the deplorables to do the right thing. You're deplorables. Nobody likes you and your mothers dress you funny. :auiqs.jpg:The next year and a half may become much more uncomfortable for deplorables as real Americans are way past putting up with them and their stupid fucking cult. You better hope. You better pray to your tin god that the economy stays prosperous. It's literally all you deplorables have left. Otherwise, the days are likely to get darker for you and your ilk.

A whole paragraph of more nothing! Lol! Empty threats and butt hurt.

So far you have threatened and you can’t do jack shit. You are a miserable human and I rank you right there with the deplorables.

Thanks for the laughs.

huh?

Only to stupid people...dumbass.

At least you know your audience, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: Stupid deplorable says things other stupid deplorables bray at. Just like donkeys.

We're tired of your shit, princess. Get the fuck out!

Good, I’m glad I piss you off sunshine. I’ll continue to live in my country of choice because I have more freedom here than in Canada, Mexico or Europe. Thanks for proving how regressive and intolerant the left wing nuts are. Thanks again.

Come on whinny bitch, deport me immediately, oh wait, you can’t do shit. You regressives are funny, thanks for the laugh. Got anymore whining tonight, I love the comedy.

Useless POS's like yourself should self deport, but we can't ever expect the deplorables to do the right thing. You're deplorables. Nobody likes you and your mothers dress you funny. :auiqs.jpg:The next year and a half may become much more uncomfortable for deplorables as real Americans are way past putting up with them and their stupid fucking cult. You better hope. You better pray to your tin god that the economy stays prosperous. It's literally all you deplorables have left. Otherwise, the days are likely to get darker for you and your ilk.

So far you have threatened and you can’t do jack shit. You are a miserable human and I rank you right there with the deplorables.

Thanks for the laughs.

You're welcome, nitwit. You make me laugh twice as hard at your own stupidity. :auiqs.jpg:I haven't made any threat. However, your future demise is pretty much evident at this point. What does a deplorable do when your fellow Americans don't want to put up with your shit any longer? Hibernate in ya'lls hate caves? I'm genuinely curious.

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?

You know what would be better? You moving to Mexico. Set an example, snowflake.
You're the ones who claims Mexicans are so great - hard working people, and all. You move.

Point out where I've said any of that bullshit. You can't, because you're a Cult45 member and basically functionally retarded. You serve no purpose in moving this country forward. When can we start deporting you fuckers? You want me to move, you can try and move me yourself, bitch. Best of luck. Whomps and prayers. :auiqs.jpg:

More deporting? Lol! We are here to stay and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Big talker and nothing to back it up. Lol! Man you are funny.

Then why do you assholes seem to hate your own country so much? Seditious pricks like yourself are going to feel the burn sooner than later. Might as well get a head start, tard. Mexico might turn out nice for you, because America certainly doesn't need nor want you.

Where have I stated I hate this country, I have never threatened to move if an election didn’t go my way, that is a leftwing nut threat. We live in the greatest country on earth, why would I want to leave?

I have been to Mexico, the people are great and friendly however I prefer living in my area of the US.

And you also, though you seem to be dumb enough, might think you speak for all Americans, however all you do is speak for one stupid whinny little moronic bitch.

Lol! Thanks!

Thanks for the laughs.

You're welcome, nitwit. You make me laugh twice as hard at your own stupidity. :auiqs.jpg:I haven't made any threat. However, your future demise is pretty much evident at this point. What does a deplorable do when your fellow Americans don't want to put up with your shit any longer? Hibernate in ya'lls hate caves? I'm genuinely curious.

So you didn’t threaten to deport me? I hate no one, I feel sorry for losers like yourself however I don’t hate anyone. Glad you can laugh at yourself while I laugh at you. And what shit can’t you put up with anymore, go ahead cry it out. Lol!

Pretty sure this thread is about Papageorgio not wanting to be left alone with thoughts about how Trump is exactly the criminal-liar-POS Never Trumpers and the left have been saying he is.

Why would that be? I asked for the investigation and want it completed, whatever happens will happen, I have nothing vested in Trump, it seems you have more vested in him than I do, you desperately want him to fail, even at the cost of this country.

If Trump is removed, we move onto Pence and then on to the next President and on and on just like we have been doing for over 225 years. It all works for me.

Why would that be? I asked for the investigation and want it completed, whatever happens will happen, I have nothing vested in Trump, it seems you have more vested in him than I do, you desperately want him to fail, even at the cost of this country.

If Trump is removed, we move onto Pence and then on to the next President and on and on just like we have been doing for over 225 years. It all works for me.

Totally agree with this, even as a conservative.

Thanks for the laughs.

So you didn’t threaten to deport me? I hate no one, I feel sorry for losers like yourself however I don’t hate anyone. Glad you can laugh at yourself while I laugh at you. And what shit can’t you put up with anymore, go ahead cry it out. Lol!

You do hate. Trust me bud. I'd love to personally deport you. But that makes no rational sense, because you're likely a naturalized citizen. Damn my luck. :3:

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.

So you believe that Mexico doesn’t have “plenty of fine women”?

It’s hard to understand The Liberal Leftist motivation, do they want to help the Latin Immigrants or do they want them to work for cheap?

Thanks for the laughs.

You do hate. Trust me bud. I'd love to personally deport you. But that makes no rational sense, because you're likely a naturalized citizen. Damn my luck. :3:

What do I hate, so far you are striking out.

Thanks for the laughs.

You hate illegal aliens.

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.

So you believe that Mexico doesn’t have “plenty of fine women”?

It’s hard to understand The Liberal Leftist motivation, do they want to help the Latin Immigrants or do they want them to work for cheap?

It sounds like they want cheap illegal labor. Sad indictment on the left.

Thanks for the laughs.

You hate illegal aliens.

I dislike they are here illegally however I don’t hate them, unless they murder and rape, then hate comes into play. I am all for people immigrating here legally.

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?
The only time I have seen anyone moving out of the country due to politics was during the Viet Nam war. And that was a matter getting drafted or leave the county.

Forum List

Back