Why Doesn’t the Left Ever Move to Mexico?

Sloth in the faithful execution of our supreme law of the land should be investigated.

this is the federal power that is actually delegated to Congress: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.

So Mexican women are all pigs?
Why do you think Mexican women are all pigs? Do you want to mud wrestle a pig?
That's a question, dumbfuck. You're the one who believes that Mexican women aren't appealing. You just said so.
I know its a question lice head. I asked why you thought Mexican women were pigs. Where did you get the idea that they were pigs or unappealing? :rolleyes:

Your sweetie is waiting at the border.
View attachment 234210
Asclepias likes white meat. He doesn't even like his own race. He also finds Mexican women repulsive. Then he has the gall to call white people racist.
White women are last on my list of preference. I love Mexican women. They are super sexy. However, when you want the best woman imaginable you have to get you a Black queen.

That's a question, dumbfuck. You're the one who believes that Mexican women aren't appealing. You just said so.
I know its a question lice head. I asked why you thought Mexican women were pigs. Where did you get the idea that they were pigs or unappealing? :rolleyes:

View attachment 234210
You look like a tranny. No thanks homie.

LOL...your sweetie looks like a tranny. BTW, appears you have something against trannies, what kind of fricken liberal is that.
Youre not my sweetie but yes you do look like a tranny. :rolleyes:

So you're obviously a homophobe. Lota libs are gonna be upset with that.

View attachment 234210
Asclepias likes white meat. He doesn't even like his own race. He also finds Mexican women repulsive. Then he has the gall to call white people racist.
White women are last on my list of preference. I love Mexican women. They are super sexy. However, when you want the best woman imaginable you have to get you a Black queen.

Sorry, we didn't know.
th

View attachment 234210
You just said you prefer women from Toronto to women from Mexico. You've already been caught showing your racist cloven hoof.

View attachment 234210

Sorry, we didn't know.
th
2z8romg.jpg

View attachment 234210

Sorry, we didn't know.
th
Too late. You already posted your first selfie as a tranny. Besides I'm more into this....

b869d74cbd7e39fec813196653de1300.jpg

View attachment 234210

LOL...your sweetie looks like a tranny. BTW, appears you have something against trannies, what kind of fricken liberal is that.

Just because I dont want to date you doesnt make me a homophobe. Youre fugly even if you were a woman.. Why would I waste my time?
You're repudiating every principle you claim to believe in.

How beautifully liberal!

View attachment 234210

Sorry, we didn't know.
th
Too late. You already posted your first selfie as a tranny. Besides I'm more into this....

You already admitted you prefer white women from Toronto.

Just because I dont want to date you doesnt make me a homophobe. Youre fugly even if you were a woman.. Why would I waste my time?
You're repudiating every principle you claim to believe in.

How beautifully liberal!
How would you know what principles I believe in and what does that have to do with me not wanting to date a tranny like Thinker?

View attachment 234210

Sorry, we didn't know.
th

Yeah, I'm sure she'd give you the time of day....well maybe for $50.

View attachment 234210

Sorry, we didn't know.
th

You already admitted you prefer white women from Toronto.
Where did I say that lice head? You do realize there are Black women in Toronto dont you?

View attachment 234210

Sorry, we didn't know.
th

Yeah, I'm sure she'd give you the time of day....well maybe for $50.
Maybe she would, maybe she wouldnt but that doesnt change the fact that she is more my speed than you are. So for the last time no. I wont date you tranny. :rolleyes:

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?
The real and better question is why does the right start such moronic threads.
You win the thread.

No kidding, first time he won anything. Participation trophy is in the mail.

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.
So Mexican women are all pigs?

View attachment 234210

That you have a computer library of transvestites is interesting; not shocking but interesting none the less.

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

You know what would be better? You moving to Mexico. Set an example, snowflake.

You know what would be better? You moving to Mexico. Set an example, snowflake.

Why do I want to move to Mexico asshole?

Forum List

Back