Why Doesn’t the Left Ever Move to Mexico?

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?

Probably something to do with the fact that it's a shithole that's half ruled by a government that's even more corrupt than ours is and the other half is ruled by narco terrorists.

The left wing dingbats may be ignorant, self absorbed, misguided and inconsiderate as hell but they're not completely insane.

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

But they didn't actually move to Canada or Europe either...…...more failed promises of the left

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.
True. The fastest way to complete the replacement is to impregnate their women. Going to Mexico won't help with that.

Haha..the women I know have class, they like cash, they aren’t really into broke 5’ tall beaners with a 3” anteater and that smell like a cross between Modello and ass.

This is simple....There’s no Republican taxpayers there to spoon feed them.

The Left never moves anywhere. Many said they would move when Bush was elected. Then they said they'd move if Trump were elected. Especially the celebs know they have it way to good here, yet Virtue Signal with absolutely no honest follow up, nor integrity. They are hypocrites, and talkers only. Don't pay attention to them!

Europe and Canada are predominantly white, could racism have anything to do with the Left not wanting to move to Mexico?

I thought Mexico had 3000000 American citizens?
I thought Mexico was going to pay for the border wall? Didnt someone make that claim?
View attachment 234162
Whats taking so long? How much longer are we going to have to wait? Drumpfs grand children will be dead by the time Mexico pays for the wall at this rate. :rolleyes:

Europe and Canada are predominantly white, could racism have anything to do with the Left not wanting to move to Mexico?

Just like filthy wetbacks, the LefTarded follow the money...there’s no money in Wetbackville.

The are Mexicans and most are fine people. I have no issue with them moving legally to the United States. The left doesn’t seem to like them.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for the border wall? Didnt someone make that claim?
View attachment 234162
Whats taking so long? How much longer are we going to have to wait? Drumpfs grand children will be dead by the time Mexico pays for the wall at this rate. :rolleyes:

What wall? Nothing to pay for yet. Do you generally pay for your food in a restaurant before you eat? NVM...the places you go, the answer is Yes. LMAO.

View attachment 234162

What wall? Nothing to pay for yet. Do you generally pay for your food in a restaurant before you eat? NVM...the places you go, the answer is Yes. LMAO.

Dumpster divers never pay for food. So, what you are saying is totally foreign to him.

View attachment 234162

Youre a dummy if you think paying for the wall is like going to the restaurant. The way it works is that there is a budget and then the wall gets built. :rolleyes:

I'd move to Maroma in a heartbeat. The uber elite finally found it and the price of a room skyrocketed.

View attachment 234162

Youre a dummy if you think paying for the wall is like going to the restaurant. The way it works is that there is a budget and then the wall gets built. :rolleyes:

Nope. You’re dumb. His point was once it’s built he would pay for it via taxes on Mexico. I love making a monkey out of you.

View attachment 234162

Nope. You’re dumb. His point was once it’s built he would pay for it via taxes on Mexico. I love making a monkey out of you.
He said nothing about taxing Mexico you fool until Mexico publicly announced hell no they wouldnt pay for it. You cant make a monkey our of me since youre already a monkey.

He said nothing about taxing Mexico you fool until Mexico publicly announced hell no they wouldnt pay for it. You cant make a monkey our of me since youre already a monkey.

Google is your friend. And likely your only one. I evolved You have yet to.

Forum List

Back