Why does the left think the government can create jobs?

Silly troll bumps his own thread every morning and y'all bite.

troll-1.jpg

Silly troll bumps his own thread every morning and y'all bite.

troll-1.jpg

JW as you see again this morning I am just responding. You scared of the truth JW?
Why?
trolling has not content, it is as you would understand a challenge, I offer just information and commentary that is at all times accurate and never personal

The Govt uses our wealth to create everything. Much of it has purpose, but it does nothing but to destruct wealth, it does not create
It took about 2.5 trillion to run our govt and fight 2 wars in 2007. we printed 4 trillion sense 09
Where would be today if we printed that 4 trillion and suspended all taxes for 16 months?

THATS WEALTH CREATION
we aould have had the same amount af debt and good lord at the jobs that would have created

His post proved it. He is currently (with his post) proving it. He proves it. You prove.

Or, it's quite possible that you proved me wrong:) But you can't prove it. You lack proof.

My intent was not "prove" anything,

Well that's good - because you certainly have demonstrated that you can't prove your point.

Well I do prove one thing, you run out of responses to my last thread that you had nothing you could respond to
Information is Obamas worst enemy, as well as yours

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back