Why does Obama use the term ISIL instead of ISIS

Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.

what-is-the-levant-why-obama-says-isil-instead-of-isis-islamic-state.jpg

it'd be better and more accurate to describe what it is, not what it'd like to be. You give them more credit with the latter description. Right?

I thought they referred to themselves just as IS now .... Islamic State. ??

Either way, obutthead refuses to call them what they are ... islamic extremists. I've never heard him utter that.

They started out as ISIS (Iraq / Syria) and have now expanded their stated agenda into including the Levant. ... :cool:

They are still ISIS not ISIL.... Lets keep it accurate shall we?
Pakistan to us. Poc-ee-ston to the sympathizer.

Obama being Obama.

Condescending to say the least.

He sure is bored with all us white people acting stupidly....:eusa_snooty:

I was going to comment how petty this was..but then I remembered how petty you folks actually are..

Still calling them "Freedom Fries"?

it'd be better and more accurate to describe what it is, not what it'd like to be. You give them more credit with the latter description. Right?

Well then by that logic the Tea Party should be called Old White Racists.

Who gives a shit? Never mind wasting your time authoring a thread about it.

I thought they referred to themselves just as IS now .... Islamic State. ??

Either way, obutthead refuses to call them what they are ... islamic extremists. I've never heard him utter that.

Well, maybe he hasn't coddled the right wing with words that they needed to hear, (since they prefer spoiled lazy cowboys from Texas as POTUS).

Instead he's just hit the fuckers with 110 airstrikes as of August 29.

Does that help your wittle feewings feel aw bettuw?

Next up, Oblama wears wrong kind of underwear according to the rwer's....and FDR, "The crazed Stalinist"...

Last edited:
BHO uses the term appropriately, and Jroc is passionately incorrect about how to resolve this matter.

Yeah but it's jroc. .he's always wrong on these subjects....

Isis tends to change its name a lot...you fucking cry baby

BHO uses the term appropriately, and Jroc is passionately incorrect about how to resolve this matter.

Obama uses the term he prefers which is different than that of normal people. He's should have said the islamic extremist terrorist group known as ISIS, but Obama is being Obama..Just as he refers to Iran as "the islamic State of Iran" in reverence to the mullahs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back