Why does Obama use the term ISIL instead of ISIS

I thought they referred to themselves just as IS now .... Islamic State. ??

Either way, obutthead refuses to call them what they are ... islamic extremists. I've never heard him utter that.

Well, maybe he hasn't coddled the right wing with words that they needed to hear, (since they prefer spoiled lazy cowboys from Texas as POTUS).

Instead he's just hit the fuckers with 110 airstrikes as of August 29.

Does that help your wittle feewings feel aw bettuw?

No.

You see congress back in session yet?

Either way, obutthead refuses to call them what they are ... islamic extremists. I've never heard him utter that.
so I guess we call the tea bagers tea party thats what they called themselves now ... before they realized what tea bagging was so I guess with your mentalityTea bagger it is ...

so I guess we call the tea bagers tea party thats what they called themselves now ... before they realized what tea bagging was so I guess with your mentalityTea bagger it is ...

Thank you for contributing nothing to the discussion.

Including the term "the Levant" is a way of recognizing the fact that the group has designs on a much larger portion of the ME than just Iraq and Syria. This gives more weight to the group as a threat and acknowledges the need for neighboring countries in the region to get their shit together.

So sez the resident demonrat........:thanks:.

Including the term "the Levant" is a way of recognizing the fact that the group has designs on a much larger portion of the ME than just Iraq and Syria. This gives more weight to the group as a threat and acknowledges the need for neighboring countries in the region to get their shit together.

umm... The desire is an islamic Caliphate throughout the entire middle east and beyond not just" the Levant" So why insist on being the only one to use that term? We should have taken care of them when they were killing our people in Benghazi, not waiting for them to develop into what they are now...Obama's pathetic.. Maybe this "Levant" is something he learned while attending his islamic school as a kid

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

30102_image.jpg

umm... The desire is an islamic Caliphate throughout the entire middle east and beyond not just" the Levant" So why insist on being the only one to use that term? We should have taken care of them when they were killing our people in Benghazi, not waiting for them to develop into what they are now...Obama's pathetic.. Maybe this "Levant" is something he learned while attending his islamic school as a kid.

Levant is a term of European origin, NOT Islamic.

Levant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

Yes, the "Adhan", the Islamic call to prayer, is quite beautiful and uplifts the spirit of anyone who hears it. ..... :cool:

We're certainly bombing something. That is if you believe the official reports. If we are bombing something there is no particular damage to speak of. It's almost like the daily reports on the war with Oceania.

We're certainly bombing something. That is if you believe the official reports. If we are bombing something there is no particular damage to speak of. It's almost like the daily reports on the war with Oceania.

How did YOU get that info? Sounds like something you made up because you didn't have anything else to say. The killing of three top ISIS members sounds like something to me.

Three ISIS lieutenants killed in US bombing as Cameron vows to bring Jihadi John to justice Mail Online

Forum List

Back