why does my friend son have an ak 47?

Here is a clue for you, asswipe. The faces may change but the ones that are put in places of power are picked by the same oligarchs. These fake and staged shootings are being done by the DHS with the blessing of the Barrypuppet and the Attorney General. Holder was in Connecticut less than 3 weeks before the event to launch a gun control initiative program...who convenient? You want to talk about Sandy Hoax? I have well over 50 things about that blatantly obvious false flag event so bring it on.

You too are a lunatic. But give enough lunatics enough time they can produce a sensible and sane remark. The only one in the rant above ^^^ is this, the Oligarchs, aka the Plutocrats pick and pay for the propaganda which brainwashes fools to vote against their best interest; these same fools actually believe CU & McCutcheon were decisions protecting freedom of speech.

Dale Smith want a banana?

Spewing insults without anything to back up your contentions that I am wrong is typical of the average leftard. "Vote against my own self interests?" You don't know what is best for anyone other than yourself. Some leftard douchebag could never live in my world or travel my path. Both sides are corrupt to the core and work together at the top. They have big plans for this country and we are not going to like these changes which is why they want the guns. They are using DARPA to create weapons that are more efficient at killing people while leaving the infrastructure intact. I know exactly what I am talking about so don't think for a minute that anything you say sways me in the least. You want to debate, bring it on...otherwise just STFU.

I'm a "leftard"? You're an asshole with a gun fetish. Be very careful, one day when stroking the gun barrel you may decide to suck on it - some people are saying that's how men with a gun fetish die - since most are homophobic and gay curious.
Deflection
You anti-gun nutters associate with everything with perversion... You should get that looked at. Lol

Leftards like him are the kind of people that would toss their beloved a pillow while their virtue was being taken (so they would be more comfortable) instead of picking up a weapon and defending them.....they are "girly-men".
There you go again, anti-gun nutters always bringing up perversion...
You really need to get out of your mothers basement more…

You too are a lunatic. But give enough lunatics enough time they can produce a sensible and sane remark. The only one in the rant above ^^^ is this, the Oligarchs, aka the Plutocrats pick and pay for the propaganda which brainwashes fools to vote against their best interest; these same fools actually believe CU & McCutcheon were decisions protecting freedom of speech.

Spewing insults without anything to back up your contentions that I am wrong is typical of the average leftard. "Vote against my own self interests?" You don't know what is best for anyone other than yourself. Some leftard douchebag could never live in my world or travel my path. Both sides are corrupt to the core and work together at the top. They have big plans for this country and we are not going to like these changes which is why they want the guns. They are using DARPA to create weapons that are more efficient at killing people while leaving the infrastructure intact. I know exactly what I am talking about so don't think for a minute that anything you say sways me in the least. You want to debate, bring it on...otherwise just STFU.

I'm a "leftard"? You're an asshole with a gun fetish. Be very careful, one day when stroking the gun barrel you may decide to suck on it - some people are saying that's how men with a gun fetish die - since most are homophobic and gay curious.
Deflection
You anti-gun nutters associate with everything with perversion... You should get that looked at. Lol

I have, in Grad School and during my 32 year career in Law Enforcement. Guns give power to the powerless, thus the powerless develop a love for their gun. I've interviewed hundreds of felons, many admitted having a gun in their possession made them feel safe during their nefarious criminal activity and admit without the security of the gun they would not have acted as they did.

You were not enforcing "Laws", you were enforcing acts, statutes and codes under the UCC for a corporation. So you believe only "da gubermint" should have guns and semi-automatic weapons? Because if the serfs were unarmed, why would "da gubermint" need them then?
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Here is a clue for you, asswipe. The faces may change but the ones that are put in places of power are picked by the same oligarchs. These fake and staged shootings are being done by the DHS with the blessing of the Barrypuppet and the Attorney General. Holder was in Connecticut less than 3 weeks before the event to launch a gun control initiative program...who convenient? You want to talk about Sandy Hoax? I have well over 50 things about that blatantly obvious false flag event so bring it on.

Deflection

I have, in Grad School and during my 32 year career in Law Enforcement. Guns give power to the powerless, thus the powerless develop a love for their gun. I've interviewed hundreds of felons, many admitted having a gun in their possession made them feel safe during their nefarious criminal activity and admit without the security of the gun they would not have acted as they did.

Did you interview any perps who didn't escape their crime to further prey on the powerless because the powerless one they attacked had a gun and blew them to hell?

I didn't think so.

Become an active participant in your son's firearms fancy. By doing so, you will also be involved in why he has a firearm.
If you pay attention to his hobbies/personal life, you may be able to ascertain if his purchase is just a new found hobby, or something sinister. For instance, look into who he hangs with and if he belongs to a gang. If he belongs to a gang, notify the police. If he just likes to go to a firing range for enjoyment, no problem. If you live in the inner-city and there are no firing ranges in the area, I would definitely be suspicious as to his motives.
On the "assault weapon" comment, any item you assault another individual with is "technically" an assault weapon.
However, as Willipete, said, the military labelled rifles that can be toggled between semi-automatic and fully-automatic as "assault weapons." What your son has, is a semi-automatic, clip-fed rifle.

Your irresponsible neighbor's kid sounds like the type of person we will all be reading about in the newspaper a year from now who shot and killed his parents in cold blood and then went onward to kill a few in the neighborhood as well....

If she is afraid to kick him out, then he has some serious anger and mental issues....I fear for her Bones....as I am sensing that you do as well. :eek:

Your irresponsible neighbor's kid sounds like the type of person we will all be reading about in the newspaper a year from now who shot and killed his parents in cold blood and then went onward to kill a few in the neighborhood as well....

If she is afraid to kick him out, then he has some serious anger and mental issues....I fear for her Bones....as I am sensing that you do as well.

Hear. Hear.

It may be nothing but better to err on the side of safety. Say something. Look into it. Have a third party talk to the 28-year-old "kid".

If something happens, it will be too late to investigate. Everyone involved would feel terrible for the rest of their lives if they suspected danger, didn't say anything and something horrible happened.

This comes from a 2A supporter, gun owner what the LWNJs would call a gun nut.

Become an active participant in your son's firearms fancy. By doing so, you will also be involved in why he has a firearm.
If you pay attention to his hobbies/personal life, you may be able to ascertain if his purchase is just a new found hobby, or something sinister. For instance, look into who he hangs with and if he belongs to a gang. If he belongs to a gang, notify the police. If he just likes to go to a firing range for enjoyment, no problem. If you live in the inner-city and there are no firing ranges in the area, I would definitely be suspicious as to his motives.
On the "assault weapon" comment, any item you assault another individual with is "technically" an assault weapon.
However, as Willipete, said, the military labelled rifles that can be toggled between semi-automatic and fully-automatic as "assault weapons." What your son has, is a semi-automatic, clip-fed rifle.
AN ak is a magazine-fed rifle...

AR-15 aka M-16 without full auto is prone to jam. Bury an AK-47 in the mud for weeks and it still works without jamming.

AR-15 aka M-16 without full auto is prone to jam. Bury an AK-47 in the mud for weeks and it still works without jamming.
That is because an ar15 is only a sporting rifle, not military grade.
A military grade m-4 is every bit as reliable as anything out there if not more so.

The AR/M-16 jamming problem got fixed over 35 years ago.

Agree about the reliability of the AK. I've owned both.

One is a surgical tool. The other is a blunt instrument.

That is because an ar15 is only a sporting rifle, not military grade.
A military grade m-4 is every bit as reliable as anything out there if not more so.

A bonus for the AK-47 which is .30 cal and an M-16 is .22 cal. Please don't start talking about millimeters..

The AR/M-16 jamming problem got fixed over 35 years ago.

Agree about the reliability of the AK. I've owned both.

One is a surgical tool. The other is a blunt instrument.

"blunt instrument" is a horizontal butt stroke.

I used to have an AK. Was the most fun you could have with a rifled barrel. Thing would shoot through a 9 inch pine tree and you could carry it all day and carry 200 rounds on your person. It was designed so well that I can see why anyone would want one. For personal defense there is nothing better.

I used to have an AK. Was the most fun you could have with a rifled barrel. Thing would shoot through a 9 inch pine tree and you could carry it all day and carry 200 rounds on your person. It was designed so well that I can see why anyone would want one. For personal defense there is nothing better.

I give credit where credit is due.

For anyone who says an AK isn't accurate apparently has never shot one. I took mine to the range many times and shot 4 inch groups at 100 yards with iron sights. I did it every time I went. Some times I could do 2 inch groups at that distance but not consistent enough to say the gun could do it regularly.

Typical rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

Who, and by what ‘authority,’ makes the determination that ‘the government’ has been ‘taken over’ by ‘tyrants’ – certainly not moronic rightwing nitwits.

What might be subjectively perceived as ‘tyranny’ by one person may not be perceived as such by another.

Moreover, the Second Amendment doesn’t ‘trump’ the First Amendment, and cannot take from the people their right to petition government for a redress of grievances through either the political or judicial process.

Forum List

Back