why does my friend son have an ak 47?

AR-15 aka M-16 without full auto is prone to jam. Bury an AK-47 in the mud for weeks and it still works without jamming.
That is because an ar15 is only a sporting rifle, not military grade.
A military grade m-4 is every bit as reliable as anything out there if not more so.

A bonus for the AK-47 which is .30 cal and an M-16 is .22 cal. Please don't start talking about millimeters..
A 6.8 spc is very good cartridge in an ar platform...

You too are a lunatic. But give enough lunatics enough time they can produce a sensible and sane remark. The only one in the rant above ^^^ is this, the Oligarchs, aka the Plutocrats pick and pay for the propaganda which brainwashes fools to vote against their best interest; these same fools actually believe CU & McCutcheon were decisions protecting freedom of speech.

Dale Smith want a banana?

Spewing insults without anything to back up your contentions that I am wrong is typical of the average leftard. "Vote against my own self interests?" You don't know what is best for anyone other than yourself. Some leftard douchebag could never live in my world or travel my path. Both sides are corrupt to the core and work together at the top. They have big plans for this country and we are not going to like these changes which is why they want the guns. They are using DARPA to create weapons that are more efficient at killing people while leaving the infrastructure intact. I know exactly what I am talking about so don't think for a minute that anything you say sways me in the least. You want to debate, bring it on...otherwise just STFU.

I'm a "leftard"? You're an asshole with a gun fetish. Be very careful, one day when stroking the gun barrel you may decide to suck on it - some people are saying that's how men with a gun fetish die - since most are homophobic and gay curious.
Deflection
You anti-gun nutters associate with everything with perversion... You should get that looked at. Lol

I have, in Grad School and during my 32 year career in Law Enforcement. Guns give power to the powerless, thus the powerless develop a love for their gun. I've interviewed hundreds of felons, many admitted having a gun in their possession made them feel safe during their nefarious criminal activity and admit without the security of the gun they would not have acted as they did.

Did you interview any perps who didn't escape their crime to further prey on the powerless because the powerless one they attacked had a gun and blew them to hell?

I didn't think so.

I'm sure you didn't think!
No, those I interviewed were in halfway houses and on Parole, or still in secure custody.
No, I didn't interview anyone who had been blown to hell (obviously!).

S4shWJM.png
Typical rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

Who, and by what ‘authority,’ makes the determination that ‘the government’ has been ‘taken over’ by ‘tyrants’ – certainly not moronic rightwing nitwits.

What might be subjectively perceived as ‘tyranny’ by one person may not be perceived as such by another.

Moreover, the Second Amendment doesn’t ‘trump’ the First Amendment, and cannot take from the people their right to petition government for a redress of grievances through either the political or judicial process.
The federal government is not the average citizens friend… It has become its enemy.

For anyone who says an AK isn't accurate apparently has never shot one. I took mine to the range many times and shot 4 inch groups at 100 yards with iron sights. I did it every time I went. Some times I could do 2 inch groups at that distance but not consistent enough to say the gun could do it regularly.

I have never shot an AK-47 but that will be my next gun. I have shot the BAR and .50 cal machine gun, M-14, 5" 54 cal rifled Navy gun, Tartar missile and the .45 ACP amongst other weapons.

edit: I admit that my favorite weapon was the Thompson sub-machine gun.

Last edited:
AR-15 aka M-16 without full auto is prone to jam. Bury an AK-47 in the mud for weeks and it still works without jamming.
A military grade m-4 is every bit as reliable as anything out there if not more so.

A bonus for the AK-47 which is .30 cal and an M-16 is .22 cal. Please don't start talking about millimeters..
I do like a larger caliber on an ar platform...

Who, and by what ‘authority,’ makes the determination that ‘the government’ has been ‘taken over’ by ‘tyrants’ – certainly not moronic rightwing nitwits.

What might be subjectively perceived as ‘tyranny’ by one person may not be perceived as such by another.

Moreover, the Second Amendment doesn’t ‘trump’ the First Amendment, and cannot take from the people their right to petition government for a redress of grievances through either the political or judicial process.
The federal government is not the average citizens friend… It has become its enemy.

I don't call you dumb in terms understood as an ad hominem, I call you dumb because you are. I'm sure I'm not the first to point that out to you, nor even the 50th.

I don't call you dumb in terms understood as an ad hominem, I call you dumb because you are. I'm sure I'm not the first to point that out to you, nor even the 50th.
You keep on trusting the federal government, don't expect the rest of us to.
:itsok:

You know more about guns than I do when you start talking about mm. The 155mm Army howitzer is a big gun. Call me a cannon cocker if you want to.

You know more about guns than I do when you start talking about mm. A 155mm Army howitzer is a big gun.
6.8 is .270 caliber

You know more about guns than I do when you start talking about mm. A 155mm Army howitzer is a big gun.
6.8 is .270 caliber

My friend bought a .270 and I bought a 7 mm mag both bolt action and hunting rifles. He said you don't need a cannon to shoot a deer and I said we might come across a Grizzly Bear that a .270 would only annoy.

6.8 is .270 caliber

My friend bought a .270 and I bought a 7 mm mag both bolt action and hunting rifles. He said you don't need a cannon to shoot a deer and I said we might come across a Grizzly Bear that a .270 would only annoy.
A .308 is plenty for anything in North America

6.8 is .270 caliber

Enfield 308?

6.8 is .270 caliber

Enfield 308?
.308 win

6.8 is .270 caliber

Enfield 308?

edit; if I ever to Africa on a Safari I want a .460 Weatherby magnum.

6.8 is .270 caliber

Enfield 308?

.577 Tyrannosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6.8 is .270 caliber

Enfield 308?

.577 Tyrannosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That sounds like an elephant gun to me and would probably dislocate my shoulder.

Spewing insults without anything to back up your contentions that I am wrong is typical of the average leftard. "Vote against my own self interests?" You don't know what is best for anyone other than yourself. Some leftard douchebag could never live in my world or travel my path. Both sides are corrupt to the core and work together at the top. They have big plans for this country and we are not going to like these changes which is why they want the guns. They are using DARPA to create weapons that are more efficient at killing people while leaving the infrastructure intact. I know exactly what I am talking about so don't think for a minute that anything you say sways me in the least. You want to debate, bring it on...otherwise just STFU.

I'm a "leftard"? You're an asshole with a gun fetish. Be very careful, one day when stroking the gun barrel you may decide to suck on it - some people are saying that's how men with a gun fetish die - since most are homophobic and gay curious.
Deflection
You anti-gun nutters associate with everything with perversion... You should get that looked at. Lol

I have, in Grad School and during my 32 year career in Law Enforcement. Guns give power to the powerless, thus the powerless develop a love for their gun. I've interviewed hundreds of felons, many admitted having a gun in their possession made them feel safe during their nefarious criminal activity and admit without the security of the gun they would not have acted as they did.

Did you interview any perps who didn't escape their crime to further prey on the powerless because the powerless one they attacked had a gun and blew them to hell?

I didn't think so.

I'm sure you didn't think!
No, those I interviewed were in halfway houses and on Parole, or still in secure custody.
No, I didn't interview anyone who had been blown to hell (obviously!).

As I suspected. We can then safely say your opinions on the matter are one-sided at best.

It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?

Not surprising, because a law abiding citizen has some guns, your instantaneous thought is that he has gotten himself into "something". Maybe he just likes them and enjoys shooting them?

Going out to a range and shooting for a while is a great reliever of stress. Have someone take you out there someday. You may like it.

Moreover, the Second Amendment doesn’t ‘trump’ the First Amendment, and cannot take from the people their right to petition government for a redress of grievances through either the political or judicial process

And when you can no longer do that you have tyranny. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Have you forgotten that the judicial system is a branch of government and is as subject to corruption as the others?

What might be subjectively perceived as ‘tyranny’ by one person may not be perceived as such by another

True. But keep in mind that that was equally true in 1776. If a few million armed folks want to change the government badly enough, they can do so. The government is supposed to be "Of the people; by the people; for the people." An armed populace can replace a government that has become corrupt (just ask the British) where slaves and subjects cannot.

It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?

Not surprising, because a law abiding citizen has some guns, your instantaneous thought is that he has gotten himself into "something". Maybe he just likes them and enjoys shooting them?

Going out to a range and shooting for a while is a great reliever of stress. Have someone take you out there someday. You may like it.
Hello? Anybody home?

We have a 28 year old, who is a bum....not working, living with mom and dad still, not paying them the agreed upon rent and board costing his parents 8k a year, stressing his mother to death with his anger bursts, to where she is AFRAID to kick him out and what he will do, and who has irresponsibly and haphazardly left his AK47 in the back seat of the car which his mother is afraid to move without calling her son to remove it...which means it was probably loaded....

And you come on here and act like THAT is all honky dory.... please...spare us...

Forum List

Back