Why does Michelle Obama try to look White?

Look at her cover of Good Housekeeping. I didn't even realize who it was at first. No wonder African women try to lighten their skin and straighten their hair when they see their greatest role model doing the same thing. View attachment 234550

So what, she’s a dude anyway.

That is what some children have been saying for a while, but they are just children..

It’s still funny!

As funny as Melania only being famous because she was willing to fuck a pig?
The biggest difference between Melania, Michelle and Hillary is this. Melania was a SELF-MADE multi-millionaire successful businesswoman BEFORE she met Donald Trump. Michelle and Hillary's fame and success occurred after they latched onto the coattails of their man.
:777: :777: :777:

I am named Ivanna Humpalot, I is most very, Successful, Business Woman. You like de Business, you Talks to Me. I got the Mister and now need the Misses Degree

This is a woman of zero accomplishment. Famous for being famous. Heaven knows she doesn’t do any housekeeping. Why people swoon at her every move is beyond me. She acts more like an aristocrat than an American.
are you nuts? she's an ivy league, Princeton and Harvard Law school grad, held some great jobs... and a terrific first lady!

more than you or I could ever accomplish in a lifetime!

you are simply jealous, or don't like smart, educated, women....

they need to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen for you to like women, eh? Or maybe naked in an airplane or in a lesbian photography scene for you to think they've made something of themselves? :rolleyes:
a lot of blacks get into college because they are black, not because of grades
And a lot of whites get into college because their daddy has money, not because of grades.

This is a woman of zero accomplishment. Famous for being famous. Heaven knows she doesn’t do any housekeeping. Why people swoon at her every move is beyond me. She acts more like an aristocrat than an American.
are you nuts? she's an ivy league, Princeton and Harvard Law school grad, held some great jobs... and a terrific first lady!

more than you or I could ever accomplish in a lifetime!

you are simply jealous, or don't like smart, educated, women....

they need to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen for you to like women, eh? Or maybe naked in an airplane or in a lesbian photography scene for you to think they've made something of themselves? :rolleyes:
a lot of blacks get into college because they are black, not because of grades
And a lot of whites get into college because their daddy has money, not because of grades.
wrong
this is public schools
private schools' [ which are mostly white ] graduation rates are even HIGHER
figure-coi-2.png

Look at her cover of Good Housekeeping. I didn't even realize who it was at first. No wonder African women try to lighten their skin and straighten their hair when they see their greatest role model doing the same thing. View attachment 234550

So what, she’s a dude anyway.

That is what some children have been saying for a while, but they are just children..

It’s still funny!

As funny as Melania only being famous because she was willing to fuck a pig?
The biggest difference between Melania, Michelle and Hillary is this. Melania was a SELF-MADE multi-millionaire successful businesswoman BEFORE she met Donald Trump. Michelle and Hillary's fame and success occurred after they latched onto the coattails of their man.

A friend of Melania Trump would later tell the Post,

"She ran into Donald just at the right time. She was just about out of money, at the end of her rope and about to move back to Eastern Europe."

The Story Of How Donald And Melania Trump Met And Started Dating Is So Fitting

Not that I needed any more confirmation, but this post is the final cement on the fact that you're just here to attack and disparage blacks.

Every. single. post. of yours is a swipe, an attack, a criticism, a disparagement, against blacks. Even when a story has nothing to do w/blacks and features a white doing the most atrocious things, you find a way to compare it to something else that a black somewhere did, that's somehow worse and we should focus on that instead. And in cases such as this, when there's nothing to disparage a black about, you find some way to spin it into some terrible thing.

My only question is...who's paying you? Who's pulling the strings? Who has their hands up your dumb ass?

toddlpuppet.jpg

Hello, Marc. I look forward to answering your question...though this thread is not the place for the discussion you wish to engage in.

However, the USMB does have a few forums where you can create your own topic and we can discuss your concerns without mucking up another member's thread.

I look forward to you asking the above questions in the appropriate forum...and assure you I will intelligently reply to your queries.

Peace.

First Lady Michelle Obama Wale.png

Race Relations/Racism

Not even relevant. Actually you are right. What else do you want to blab about Crackers not getting their fair share from Uncle Sam?

Forum List

Back