Why does Michelle Obama try to look White?

This is a woman of zero accomplishment. Famous for being famous. Heaven knows she doesn’t do any housekeeping. Why people swoon at her every move is beyond me. She acts more like an aristocrat than an American.
Melania was a hooker

Let’s start from there

A forner hooker who talks like Bela Lugosi

How anyone can claim this:

michelleo-jpg.234550

Is looking white has to be a resident somewhere in a mental facility.

Nothing but spiteful jealousy. The wingnuts hated the Obamas when they were in office, and still can't leave them alone.

Small minded, petty people waste time on the most asinine things.

Not that I needed any more confirmation, but this post is the final cement on the fact that you're just here to attack and disparage blacks.

Every. single. post. of yours is a swipe, an attack, a criticism, a disparagement, against blacks. Even when a story has nothing to do w/blacks and features a white doing the most atrocious things, you find a way to compare it to something else that a black somewhere did, that's somehow worse and we should focus on that instead. And in cases such as this, when there's nothing to disparage a black about, you find some way to spin it into some terrible thing.

My only question is...who's paying you? Who's pulling the strings? Who has their hands up your dumb ass?

toddlpuppet.jpg

Last edited:
Michelle, when Barack forgets to get more bananas
proxy.duckduckgo.jpg

Everyone knows when its time for the creepy sand dance... I've never seen MarcATL sand dance, which begs the question, who should we listen to on black politics?
This whole thing kind of reminds me of how blacks unprovoked savagely attacked Korean Americans on Sa-I-Gu, 400 million dollars damage by the blacks.

Last edited:
Nasty Liberal posts about Melania are irrelevant to the thread unless you can produce a picture of her sporting an Afro.
Wrong.

Given your thread premise, you’re in no position to accuse others of being ‘nasty.’
So asking why Michelle is trying to look white is nasty? Now it is possible Good Housekeeping "whitened" her picture without her knowledge, but that seems unlikely as carefully as Michelle controls her image.
More like stupid. The FLOTUS is part of Black Girl Magic. Why would she lower herself by looking white? :rolleyes:

Black-Girls-Rock-MO.jpg
Her picture on Good Housekeeping depicts her with lightened skin, blue eyes and hair that no Black woman in the world has naturally. That is an undeniable fact. Look at the cover picture it doesn't even look like her. From your previous posts in other threads, I thought you preferred very dark skinned natural Black women. Aren't you being inconsistent?

Nasty Liberal posts about Melania are irrelevant to the thread unless you can produce a picture of her sporting an Afro.
Wrong.

Given your thread premise, you’re in no position to accuse others of being ‘nasty.’
So asking why Michelle is trying to look white is nasty? Now it is possible Good Housekeeping "whitened" her picture without her knowledge, but that seems unlikely as carefully as Michelle controls her image.
More like stupid. The FLOTUS is part of Black Girl Magic. Why would she lower herself by looking white? :rolleyes:

Black-Girls-Rock-MO.jpg
Her picture on Good Housekeeping depicts her with lightened skin, blue eyes and hair that no Black woman in the world has naturally. That is an undeniable fact. Look at the cover picture it doesn't even look like her. From your previous posts in other threads, I thought you preferred very dark skinned natural Black women. Aren't you being inconsistent?

You must have glaucoma.

This tread needs to be moved. What's the point here? You can see plainly she is black and you can see plainly the studio lighting hitting her. So what is the fucking issue aside from this being another white racist getting to post bait threads at USMB with the blessings of those in power.

You must have glaucoma.

This tread needs to be moved. What's the point here? You can see plainly she is black and you can see plainly the studio lighting hitting her. So what is the fucking issue aside from this being another white racist getting to post bait threads at USMB with the blessings of those in power.
While perceived attacks on whites would quickly find itself in the badlands, a blatant attack on blacks will go on and on and on, completely undisturbed.

Last edited:
You must have glaucoma.

While perceived attacks on whites would quickly find itself in the badlands, a blatant attack on blacks will go on and on and on, exactly where it is now.

We are now on page 16.

Yep, that rule about discretion works in funny ways.

Wrong.

Black-Girls-Rock-MO.jpg
You sound like an idiot. There are plenty of light skinned, blue eyed Black women and there is no type of hair that Black women dont have except maybe that stringing wispy shit you have on your head. Either way Michelle didnt have blue eyes in that picture. Doesnt matter what I prefer. You need your vision checked.

a04841e877cec23d56148033cc283bd3.jpg

Look at her cover of Good Housekeeping. I didn't even realize who it was at first. No wonder African women try to lighten their skin and straighten their hair when they see their greatest role model doing the same thing. View attachment 234550

So what, she’s a dude anyway.

That is what some children have been saying for a while, but they are just children..

It’s still funny!

As funny as Melania only being famous because she was willing to fuck a pig?

And which First Lady hasn’t done that. Do you think Hellary would have gotten where she did without Bill? Of course not.

Look at her cover of Good Housekeeping. I didn't even realize who it was at first. No wonder African women try to lighten their skin and straighten their hair when they see their greatest role model doing the same thing. View attachment 234550

That is what some children have been saying for a while, but they are just children..

It’s still funny!

And which First Lady hasn’t done that. Do you think Hellary would have gotten where she did without Bill? Of course not.

Actually Hillary graduated from law school. Melania took a phone number at a party.

On the moment he asked, Melania Trump told Harper's Bazaar,

"He wanted my number, but he was with a date, so of course I didn't give it to him. I said, 'I am not giving you my number; you give me yours, and I will call you.' I wanted to see what kind of number he would give me — if it was a business number, what is this? I'm not doing business with you."

Trump would then impress her by giving up the numbers to his various properties. She said,

The office, Mar-a-Lago, home in New York, everything.

A friend of Melania Trump would later tell the Post,

"She ran into Donald just at the right time. She was just about out of money, at the end of her rope and about to move back to Eastern Europe."

The Story Of How Donald And Melania Trump Met And Started Dating Is So Fitting

It’s still funny!

The biggest difference between Melania, Michelle and Hillary is this. Melania was a SELF-MADE multi-millionaire successful businesswoman BEFORE she met Donald Trump. Michelle and Hillary's fame and success occurred after they latched onto the coattails of their man.

Forum List

Back