Why does Michelle Obama try to look White?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Look at her cover of Good Housekeeping. I didn't even realize who it was at first. No wonder African women try to lighten their skin and straighten their hair when they see their greatest role model doing the same thing.
MichelleO.jpg

Look at her cover of Good Housekeeping. I didn't even realize who it was at first. No wonder African women try to lighten their skin and straighten their hair when they see their greatest role model doing the same thing. View attachment 234550
What about when white women curl their hair? Are they acting black?

Look at her cover of Good Housekeeping. I didn't even realize who it was at first. No wonder African women try to lighten their skin and straighten their hair when they see their greatest role model doing the same thing. View attachment 234550
Beautiful First Lady without all the fake plastic surgery of our current Third Lady

When people are used for the cover of a magazine they get done up by makeup artists to enhance the looks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Are you crazy?

Yes, he is.

I think he’s doing it to pose another threat to angry old white men. Makes them more angry.

I hope she grows a fro next just to watch all the whiners get the vapors.

they all want to look white --just like Michael Jackson
these blacks with the ''blond'' hair look like bird nests
chris-brown-blonde-hair-hypehair.jpg

This is a woman of zero accomplishment. Famous for being famous. Heaven knows she doesn’t do any housekeeping. Why people swoon at her every move is beyond me. She acts more like an aristocrat than an American.

So you think a woman has to clean houses to excel? Typical right winger.

Is it my imagination or are her eyes blue in this picture? Pretty sure she doesn't have blue eyes.

That Good Housekeeping photo was total photoshopped to MAKE her look like she has more White features.

Forum List

Back