Why does Michelle Obama try to look White?

Seems Republicans feel if they can get Melania to keep her clothes on, then she's doing great.

Who puts up bloody Christmas trees?

melania-trump-didnt-show-up-to-explain-her-spooky-christmas-decorations-so-what-about-those-red-trees.jpg

This is a woman of zero accomplishment. Famous for being famous. Heaven knows she doesn’t do any housekeeping. Why people swoon at her every move is beyond me. She acts more like an aristocrat than an American.

That is so different from Melania who is famous for fucking a pig.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is a woman of zero accomplishment. Famous for being famous. Heaven knows she doesn’t do any housekeeping. Why people swoon at her every move is beyond me. She acts more like an aristocrat than an American.
Like melanoma, the mail order whore that only gets off if someone stuffs hundred dollar bills up her greasy flue?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Libs are always trying to make their party look attractive.

Here's an unbiased pic of her...….

As opposed to a chump who was given his daddy's money and a Eastern European gold digger?

Melania was a hooker

Let’s start from there

Forum List

Back