Why Does "Conservative" Paul Ryan Hate America

Ryan is a fake, a fraud, a phony, like Romney. Nothing conservative about either of them except in their rhetoric at election time.

Paul Ryan was just interviewed by jewish CNN broadcaster Jake Tapper and kept saying he was a "lifelong conservative." WTF does that even mean if he opposes The Donald's American first approach? It defines "conservatives" as douchebags controlled by The Lobby who want to continue undermining America.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/06/us/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump.html?_r=0

The Donald's American first approach? It defines "conservatives" as douchebags controlled by The Lobby who want to continue undermining America.

that's because Trump is a Liberal and Ryan is a RINO.

Good for Ryan. He was my first choice. I liked his tax plan of broadening the base of what's taxed and lowering individual rates. Ryan's tried to find common ground with lower income minorities, too. And the GOP has to have a plan to "lift all boats." I think Trump deserves credit on saying the Chamber of Commerce's stand on trade is not helping wages in this country, though.

Paul Ryan was just interviewed by jewish CNN broadcaster Jake Tapper and kept saying he was a "lifelong conservative." WTF does that even mean if he opposes The Donald's American first approach? It defines "conservatives" as douchebags controlled by The Lobby who want to continue undermining America.

Is saying tax cuts are bad conservative?

Is raising the minimum wage conservative, when you said no before, and now say yes?

The election is a long way off. Let us see how much the polls change towards Donald after the convention. I am told he won't get within 3 points of the MARGIN OF ERROR unless he mends fences, and kisses a whole-lot-of-ass! I believe it, and I will be here to remind you two at least once a week, and smile...........because he can't win without the people he deposed, and to get us, he is gonna be smoochin a lot, lol.

Doesn't sound like "hate" to me.

He loves America and doesn't want Trump to shit all over it.

:lol:

You poor dumb creduloid. You think hating Trump is the same thing as hating America!

Priceless.

Textbook cult of personality, ladies and gentlemen.

2s801sl.jpg

Trump is America...America is Trump...

It's not about "hating America". God knows there is enough of that going on in the Sanders campaign. It's about hating change and preserving the establishment. The term "RINO" applies in a lot of ways. Beohner apparently hated Cruz and Ryan is afraid of Trump. The Conservative movement is in charge and Ryan needs to remember the people who elected him instead of watching the phony polls or he might end up like his predecessor.

It's not about "hating America". God knows there is enough of that going on in the Sanders campaign. It's about hating change and preserving the establishment. The term "RINO" applies in a lot of ways. Beohner apparently hated Cruz and Ryan is afraid of Trump. The Conservative movement is in charge and Ryan needs to remember the people who elected him instead of watching the phony polls or he might end up like his predecessor.

The Conservative movement is in charge :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump is a liberal.

RW idiots have been duped !

Forum List

Back