Paul Ryan says he cannot support Trump now

“I think conservatives want to know does he share our values and our principles,” he said. “There’s a lot of questions conservatives are going to want answers to.”

I think Trump can be whatever you want him to be , but the problem is no one knows what your values and principles are anymore. From what I gather you want to set the clock back to the days of old, Deadwood here we come.

Paul Ryan represents what the American people are pissed off about. This will only help Trump.

Who cares. Trump can soon be Ryan's boss and I'm all for it.

Trump can be Ryan's boss?

Since when did the President rise above Congress?

Sure you have had assholes in the present and past that believed they were above Congress but no President is actually above Congress nor is the President the Boss of Congress.

You realize that trump wont beat Hillary he is fighting Republicans right?

Paul Ryan represents what the American people are pissed off about. This will only help Trump.

Trump is a progressive like Ryan. So, why would Ryan do this?

IMO Ryan loves the status quo and knows Trump is going to shake things up. Ryan's open borders and desire for amnesty to pay off his 1% buddies/owners, might be the reason.

We just might be witnessing the end of the GOP. I think that would GREAT!!!

You realize that trump wont beat Hillary he is fighting Republicans right?
Yeah just like we were told Trump wouldn't win a primary, would implode in debates, would drop out...etc...

Trump beats the pantsuit easily....and I don't even like Trump.

I love it the GOP speaker of the House publicly refuses to support the GOP nominee lmao the establishment are coming unglued!! :eusa_dance: Now you people are seeing who these lying establishment hacks truly are.

Good. The 'new' Republican party doesn't need the Ryan's, Romney's, Bush's etc etc. They can kick rocks, all the better. Hopefully all these rats jump ship and clear out. The Party is transforming into a party that will get shit done instead of paying nothing but lip service.

These guys are irrelevant and know it.

The GOP establishment are in denial, they don't get that the people have rejected them. At best the establishment garnered maybe 20% of the vote that's a smack down but apparently it went right over their heads.

The GOP establishment are in denial, they don't get that the people have rejected them. At best the establishment garnered maybe 20% of the vote that's a smack down but apparently it went right over their heads.
Agreed....and this just might signal the death of GOP.

Yippee!!!!

And yet he still pulled it off....;)

Anti-Trump Groups Spent $75.7 Million on 64,000 Negative Ads to Take Down Trump – It Wasn’t Enough

AMAZING=> Anti-Trump Groups Spent $75.7 Million on 64,000 Negative Ads to Take Down Trump - It Wasn't Enough

Yes, he successfully took down the GOP.

The party of Lincoln and Reagan is dead.

Congrats!!
That party's been dead a long time.
Exactly, like its some great loss. Bitch needed to be euthanized a long time ago

And yet he still pulled it off....;)

Anti-Trump Groups Spent $75.7 Million on 64,000 Negative Ads to Take Down Trump – It Wasn’t Enough

AMAZING=> Anti-Trump Groups Spent $75.7 Million on 64,000 Negative Ads to Take Down Trump - It Wasn't Enough

Yes, he successfully took down the GOP.

The party of Lincoln and Reagan is dead.

Congrats!!
That party's been dead a long time.
Exactly, like its some great loss. Bitch needed to be euthanized a long time ago
Oh it is NOT a great loss...it is not a loss at all...it is a HUGE WIN!!!

Forum List

Back