Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

Fuck off troll

You say you and your ilk NEED the monies of others... but nobody needs certain parts of gun weaponry to protect themselves, have sport, or hunt, or whatever else because it is scary to you.... it just shows how fucked up your ilk truly is

Solid response, no really.

Someone threatens to take your toys away and you become unhinged. Just more proof why the average citizen doesn't need and shouldn't have a gun.

It's more of a response than your idiot posts deserve.

greed?

Owning a weapon is now greed?

You don't know the definition of militia or greed.

Owning anything more than a single shot weapon is greed. Again, tell me why any ordinary citizen NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Greed is why.

scenario......you got 6 gang bangers attacking you....

are you such a great shot that you will tkae them all out with your 6 round revolver....?

i highly doubt it......but to have more rounds would be greeeeeeeeedy.......:eusa_boohoo:

Wouldn't be an issue if the gang bangers didn't have guns either...or as the founding fathers intended, were doing a drive by with single shot muskets.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

Let me remind you dim bulbs that its the Bill of RIGHTS, and not the Bill of NEEDS.

Grow a brain.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.

Let me remind you that you know nothing about the Constitution, and are an ignorant troll.

The fact that you proved my point and it's going right over your head is actually pretty funny.

You are getting your ass handed to you from 4 different people.

But keep being ingorant. It makes our point look so much better, and yours look like the pathetic mental exercise it is.

I am still waiting for any of you gun lovers to tell me about the militia you are in, or why you NEED 30 round magazines or where there has been a mass epidemic of kicking murders.

But yeah, other than that you guys are really handing me my ass.

Again.. idiot... I do not need to be in a militia... understand the English language then read the amendment again

A right is not inherently a need... Joe Blow may need 30 rounds ready to protect him in a given situation... I may only need one to blow some moocher like yourself away when they think they have a right to my property... and there are indeed murders that do not involve firearms or blades and people can and do get kicked to death

Go fuck yourself, troll

Let me remind you dim bulbs that its the Bill of RIGHTS, and not the Bill of NEEDS.

Grow a brain.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.

You only need to be able to form a militia. A militia is not a standing force but rather one that is assembled in times of need.

You're wasting your breath on that troll. Just point and laugh like I do.

Owning anything more than a single shot weapon is greed. Again, tell me why any ordinary citizen NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Greed is why.

scenario......you got 6 gang bangers attacking you....

are you such a great shot that you will tkae them all out with your 6 round revolver....?

i highly doubt it......but to have more rounds would be greeeeeeeeedy.......:eusa_boohoo:

Wouldn't be an issue if the gang bangers didn't have guns either...or as the founding fathers intended, were doing a drive by with single shot muskets.

sure it would.....they could kick you to death.....

FBI: MORE PEOPLE KILLED WITH HAMMERS, CLUBS EACH YEAR THAN RIFLES
By AWR HAWKINS, Breitbart.com
According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.
This is an interesting fact, particularly amid the Democrats' feverish push to ban many different rifles, ostensibly to keep us safe of course.
However, it appears the zeal of Sens. like Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) is misdirected. For in looking at the FBI numbers from 2005 to 2011, the number of murders by hammers and clubs consistently exceeds the number of murders committed with a rifle.
Think about it: In 2005, the number of murders committed with a rifle was 445, while the number of murders committed with hammers and clubs was 605. In 2006, the number of murders committed with a rifle was 438, while the number of murders committed with hammers and clubs was 618.
And so the list goes, with the actual numbers changing somewhat from year to year, yet the fact that more people are killed with blunt objects each year remains constant.
For example, in 2011, there was 323 murders committed with a rifle but 496 murders committed with hammers and clubs.
While the FBI makes is clear that some of the "murder by rifle" numbers could be adjusted up slightly, when you take into account murders with non-categorized types of guns, it does not change the fact that their annual reports consistently show more lives are taken each year with these blunt objects than are taken with Feinstein's dreaded rifle.
Another interesting fact: According to the FBI, nearly twice as many people are killed by hands and fists each year than are killed by murderers who use rifles.

Just sayin.

Grow a brain.

Try comprehending English when you read the second amendment

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

A comma means something.. you idiot

Leftie nutters like him don't care what the Constitution says. they just make up whatever they want.

greed?

Owning a weapon is now greed?

You don't know the definition of militia or greed.

Greed is why.

Not dealing with a need.. dealing with a right... you don't need more than rice, a lean-to, and some water to live.. anything else you demand from the government for your 'personal needs' is greed.... so I guess you support the end of all entitlements above that

Again, you seem to be confused. I am advocating a gun restriction not because you can't prove why its needed. But because you can't prove why it's needed AND I can prove that its being used to kill people intentionally on a scale far to great to be considered insignificant.

No, then it would say "The right of the MILITA to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

It says "The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nowhere does it say that the PEOPLE need to be "in" the Milita to keep and bear arms, only that they found an armed milita to be important to the freedom of the state.

And by their definition, and definition still in the laws of alot of states, the milita is all able bodied males.

In fact, those laws should be updated to include everyone of every gender/ability, only exlcuding felons and those with court madated mental defects.

How come you left out the part that says "Well regulated"? Odd how that one portion didn't make it in to your statement.

I notice how you won't answer my response to you stupid post a while back on this.

If you insist that the constitution only mean what it meant back then, then blacks can't vote, women can't vote, and the federal government can't overrule the state governments.

If you want to do this then let's do it.

Fuck off troll

You say you and your ilk NEED the monies of others... but nobody needs certain parts of gun weaponry to protect themselves, have sport, or hunt, or whatever else because it is scary to you.... it just shows how fucked up your ilk truly is

Yeah, they want to take your money and then they want to tell you what you can't have. Screw em.

Tell me then what the comma means that I am missing. While you're at it, tell me what the "well regulated" part means as well. I'd love your expert analysis.

If you don't know how to separate elements in a sentence, I suggest getting back on the same short bus that took you to grade school the first time before you flunked out

Didn't think you'd actually have an answer. I'll add it to the list of other shit you idiots have no answers for.

You really are stupid... you have been shown where a comma is used for a separation of elements in a sentence, and you still think that the second amendment means you only get to own a weapon if you are in a militia...

You have 2 types of militia.. you have organized and unorganized.. the organized, being what you know of as the national guard or similar groups are formal.. the unorganized consists of the citizenry who are not in 'the guard' who can rise up or be called up at any time in response to tyranny, emergency, or defense.... but you do not have to be IN 'THE MILITIA' or "THE GUARD' to have the right to a weapon.. and both are regulated by definition of statute/law

No go back and smoke another bong in mommy's basement

I didn't read anywhere in that link that there was an epidemic of people being kicked to death. I don't remember reading the headline . "30 kids die in school kicking massacre".

Another solid response from you. Keep it up!

People get beat by kicking and killed by kicking... what was shown to you, idiot troll, is that shod foot is indeed a felony and it is indeed charged...

Great. Never argued that it wasn't a felony. But good job on proving that though! I'll remember that if I ever question it.

Someone threatens to take your toys away and you become unhinged. Just more proof why the average citizen doesn't need and shouldn't have a gun.

The average citizen is stupid. Are you equally prepared to say that they shouldn't have the right to speak freely? To vote? The average citizen is innocent. Shall we do away with their right to privacy a la the 4th amendment?

Awwww, you tried to make an idiotic point, and got burned. Need some neosporin for that?

The fact that you proved my point and it's going right over your head is actually pretty funny.

You are getting your ass handed to you from 4 different people.

But keep being ingorant. It makes our point look so much better, and yours look like the pathetic mental exercise it is.

He's a liberal. He's blinded by partisanship and will stubbornly drive forward in the face of all reason and rationality, unhindered.

Just make fun of him. That's more than he deserves.

Last edited:

Greed is why.

Not dealing with a need.. dealing with a right... you don't need more than rice, a lean-to, and some water to live.. anything else you demand from the government for your 'personal needs' is greed.... so I guess you support the end of all entitlements above that

Again, you seem to be confused. I am advocating a gun restriction not because you can't prove why its needed. But because you can't prove why it's needed AND I can prove that its being used to kill people intentionally on a scale far to great to be considered insignificant.

so you would rather be DEAD by a gang kicking than a bullet.....?

i think i've proven why it is NEEDED.....unless you'd rather die....?

Forum List

Back