Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

And every american should be able to enjoy thier freedom of speech using a 1790's printing press, handwritten text on paper, or standing on the steps of city hall, nothing more.

Oh, and police can't search cars, even with a warrant, because cars were not around then. Come to think of it, planes didnt exist either.... PLANES ARE UNCONSITUTIONAL!!!

/sarcam.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious guns. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious food stamps. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

No one needs more than one pair of shoes.

Right, and I would be advocating for restrictions on shoes if people were using them to intentionally kill each other by the thousands every year.

Let me know when that happens.

Let me remind you dim bulbs that its the Bill of RIGHTS, and not the Bill of NEEDS.

Grow a brain.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.

You only need to be able to form a militia. A militia is not a standing force but rather one that is assembled in times of need.

Fuck off troll

You say you and your ilk NEED the monies of others... but nobody needs certain parts of gun weaponry to protect themselves, have sport, or hunt, or whatever else because it is scary to you.... it just shows how fucked up your ilk truly is

Solid response, no really.

Someone threatens to take your toys away and you become unhinged. Just more proof why the average citizen doesn't need and shouldn't have a gun.

Toys?? No.. They are TOOLS... and you as a tool yourself should recognize this

The average citizen should indeed have the right to own a firearm and the necessary support hardware to go with it.. The ones that should not are felons, the mentally ill, etc... which it seems that you fall in the mentally ill category

Let me remind you dim bulbs that its the Bill of RIGHTS, and not the Bill of NEEDS.

Grow a brain.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.

Yo Vern, are you a member of Obama's Parasitic Militia? Isn't that a requirement to get government benefits?

Grow a brain.

No, then it would say "The right of the MILITA to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

It says "The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nowhere does it say that the PEOPLE need to be "in" the Milita to keep and bear arms, only that they found an armed milita to be important to the freedom of the state.

And by their definition, and definition still in the laws of alot of states, the milita is all able bodied males.

In fact, those laws should be updated to include everyone of every gender/ability, only exlcuding felons and those with court madated mental defects.

And every american should be able to enjoy thier freedom of speech using a 1790's printing press, handwritten text on paper, or standing on the steps of city hall, nothing more.

Oh, and police can't search cars, even with a warrant, because cars were not around then. Come to think of it, planes didnt exist either.... PLANES ARE UNCONSITUTIONAL!!!

/sarcam.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious guns. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

Because it's in the Constitution. For Christ's sake you're dense.

Oh so then I assume you are in a militia then.

Right, and I would be advocating for restrictions on shoes if people were using them to intentionally kill each other by the thousands every year.

Excuse me but a shod foot is a deadly weapon according to the cops and people have been kicked to death with shoes you know.

Maybe people should only be able to wear socks.

/sarcam.

Awwww, you tried to make an idiotic point, and got burned. Need some neosporin for that?

/sarcam.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious food stamps. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

Link?

Didn't think so.

Grow a brain.

Try comprehending English when you read the second amendment

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

A comma means something.. you idiot

Fuck off troll

You say you and your ilk NEED the monies of others... but nobody needs certain parts of gun weaponry to protect themselves, have sport, or hunt, or whatever else because it is scary to you.... it just shows how fucked up your ilk truly is

Someone threatens to take your toys away and you become unhinged. Just more proof why the average citizen doesn't need and shouldn't have a gun.

The average citizen should indeed have the right to own a firearm and the necessary support hardware to go with it.. The ones that should not are felons, the mentally ill, etc... which it seems that you fall in the mentally ill category

I support your right to own a musket, nothing more. Anything else is greed.

Grow a brain.

No, then it would say "The right of the MILITA to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Nowhere does it say that the PEOPLE need to be "in" the Milita to keep and bear arms, only that they found an armed milita to be important to the freedom of the state.

And by their definition, and definition still in the laws of alot of states, the milita is all able bodied males.

In fact, those laws should be updated to include everyone of every gender/ability, only exlcuding felons and those with court madated mental defects.

How come you left out the part that says "Well regulated"? Odd how that one portion didn't make it in to your statement.

greed?

Owning a weapon is now greed?

You don't know the definition of militia or greed.

I support the right for you to provide whatever you can for yourself.. and if you only get to eat moldy rice as provided by the government from surplus, anything else is greed... so stop the food stamps and start handing out the moldy rice

Excuse me but a shod foot is a deadly weapon according to the cops and people have been kicked to death with shoes you know.

Maybe people should only be able to wear socks.

Link? I'd love to read more about this widespread epidemic that is apparently terrorizing our nation.

greed?

Owning a weapon is now greed?

You don't know the definition of militia or greed.

He shows the level of his idiocy more every day

/sarcam.

Awwww, you tried to make an idiotic point, and got burned. Need some neosporin for that?

The fact that you proved my point and it's going right over your head is actually pretty funny.

How come you left out the part that says "Well regulated"? Odd how that one portion didn't make it in to your statement.

Because while the milita is to be regulated, which meant back then have established procedures, as well as ranks, the regulation is not included in the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Two seperate clauses.

Do you really think someone from the 1790's would see the word regulated as we do? Was regulations (as in government regulations) even a word back then, or is it derived from regulated?

Forum List

Back