Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

Let me remind you dim bulbs that its the Bill of RIGHTS, and not the Bill of NEEDS.

Grow a brain.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.

Try comprehending English when you read the second amendment

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

A comma means something.. you idiot

Tell me then what the comma means that I am missing. While you're at it, tell me what the "well regulated" part means as well. I'd love your expert analysis.

Right, and I would be advocating for restrictions on shoes if people were using them to intentionally kill each other by the thousands every year.

Let me know when that happens.

Excuse me but a shod foot is a deadly weapon according to the cops and people have been kicked to death with shoes you know.

Maybe people should only be able to wear socks.

Link? I'd love to read more about this widespread epidemic that is apparently terrorizing our nation.

Is shod foot a felony? - Yahoo! Answers

Idiot

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious guns. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

Awwww, you tried to make an idiotic point, and got burned. Need some neosporin for that?

The fact that you proved my point and it's going right over your head is actually pretty funny.

You are getting your ass handed to you from 4 different people.

But keep being ingorant. It makes our point look so much better, and yours look like the pathetic mental exercise it is.

Toys?? No.. They are TOOLS... and you as a tool yourself should recognize this

The average citizen should indeed have the right to own a firearm and the necessary support hardware to go with it.. The ones that should not are felons, the mentally ill, etc... which it seems that you fall in the mentally ill category

I support your right to own a musket, nothing more. Anything else is greed.

greed?

Owning a weapon is now greed?

You don't know the definition of militia or greed.

Owning anything more than a single shot weapon is greed. Again, tell me why any ordinary citizen NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Greed is why.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Tell me then what the comma means that I am missing. While you're at it, tell me what the "well regulated" part means as well. I'd love your expert analysis.

If you don't know how to separate elements in a sentence, I suggest getting back on the same short bus that took you to grade school the first time before you flunked out

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

They showed a clip of a guy shooting an assault weapon with a 30 round on a news program this morning. All they have to do is show that thing over and over and plenty of people will understand why nobody needs one.

Extremely powerful weapon, the guy was barely holding onto it. There is no good reason why citizens need this type of automatic weapon. Your excuses are stupid and so are you.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious guns. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

Awwww, you tried to make an idiotic point, and got burned. Need some neosporin for that?

The fact that you proved my point and it's going right over your head is actually pretty funny.

You are getting your ass handed to you on your lame attempt at humor from 4 different people.

But keep being ingorant. It makes our point look so much better, and yours look like the pathetic mental exercise it is.

The average citizen should indeed have the right to own a firearm and the necessary support hardware to go with it.. The ones that should not are felons, the mentally ill, etc... which it seems that you fall in the mentally ill category

I support the right for you to provide whatever you can for yourself.. and if you only get to eat moldy rice as provided by the government from surplus, anything else is greed... so stop the food stamps and start handing out the moldy rice

Another solid response from you. 2 for 2!

Moldy rice!! Man, you really kept that game changer in your back pocket. Then BOOM, broke it out on me. "Moldy rice" he says. Man, you're good.

greed?

Owning anything more than a single shot weapon is greed. Again, tell me why any ordinary citizen NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Greed is why.

scenario......you got 6 gang bangers attacking you....

are you such a great shot that you will tkae them all out with your 6 round revolver....?

i highly doubt it......but to have more rounds would be greeeeeeeeedy.......:eusa_boohoo:

greed?

Greed is why.

Not dealing with a need.. dealing with a right... you don't need more than rice, a lean-to, and some water to live.. anything else you demand from the government for your 'personal needs' is greed.... so I guess you support the end of all entitlements above that

Solid response, no really.

Someone threatens to take your toys away and you become unhinged. Just more proof why the average citizen doesn't need and shouldn't have a gun.

OK agreed.

I refer to my Mossberg 590 as a Musket v6.

If Diane Fiendstain can define "assault firearms" I can define my muskets.

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors

They showed a clip of a guy shooting an assault weapon with a 30 round on a news program this morning. All they have to do is show that thing over and over and plenty of people will understand why nobody needs one.

Extremely powerful weapon, the guy was barely holding onto it. There is no good reason why citizens need this type of automatic weapon. Your excuses are stupid and so are you.

I cant do videos right now, but was it full auto? Because if it was, then the FRA of 1934 already covers this.

Excuse me but a shod foot is a deadly weapon according to the cops and people have been kicked to death with shoes you know.

Maybe people should only be able to wear socks.

Link? I'd love to read more about this widespread epidemic that is apparently terrorizing our nation.

Idiot

I didn't read anywhere in that link that there was an epidemic of people being kicked to death. I don't remember reading the headline . "30 kids die in school kicking massacre".

Another solid response from you. Keep it up!

(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors

So personal skill is the determining factor now?? Funny... I can use a 30 round clip on my AR and have full control.. I can have my 12 round clip on my Saiga-12 and have full control on the semi-automatic shotgun wonder

And the size of the clip does not make a weapon automatic... and YOU have the nerve to call someone else stupid?? Laughable

I am still waiting for any of you gun lovers to tell me about the militia you are in, or why you NEED 30 round magazines or where there has been a mass epidemic of kicking murders.

But yeah, other than that you guys are really handing me my ass.

Idiot

I didn't read anywhere in that link that there was an epidemic of people being kicked to death. I don't remember reading the headline . "30 kids die in school kicking massacre".

Another solid response from you. Keep it up!

People get beat by kicking and killed by kicking... what was shown to you, idiot troll, is that shod foot is indeed a felony and it is indeed charged...

If you don't know how to separate elements in a sentence, I suggest getting back on the same short bus that took you to grade school the first time before you flunked out

Didn't think you'd actually have an answer. I'll add it to the list of other shit you idiots have no answers for.

I am still waiting for any of you gun lovers to tell me about the militia you are in, or why you NEED 30 round magazines or where there has been a mass epidemic of kicking murders.

But yeah, other than that you guys are really handing me my ass.

No Americans OWES you any answers as to their personal habits or what they purchase Leftist.

Forum List

Back