Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

I support your right to own a musket, nothing more. Anything else is greed.

greed?

Owning a weapon is now greed?

You don't know the definition of militia or greed.

Owning anything more than a single shot weapon is greed. Again, tell me why any ordinary citizen NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Greed is why.

We've told you and your left wing nutters a hundered times already. You'll never get it. You're not smart enough.

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

They showed a clip of a guy shooting an assault weapon with a 30 round on a news program this morning. All they have to do is show that thing over and over and plenty of people will understand why nobody needs one.

Extremely powerful weapon, the guy was barely holding onto it. There is no good reason why citizens need this type of automatic weapon. Your excuses are stupid and so are you.

I was going to reply, but I think your sig line is good advice.

Owning anything more than a single shot weapon is greed. Again, tell me why any ordinary citizen NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Greed is why.

Not dealing with a need.. dealing with a right... you don't need more than rice, a lean-to, and some water to live.. anything else you demand from the government for your 'personal needs' is greed.... so I guess you support the end of all entitlements above that

Again, you seem to be confused. I am advocating a gun restriction not because you can't prove why its needed. But because you can't prove why it's needed AND I can prove that its being used to kill people intentionally on a scale far to great to be considered insignificant.

It is not dealing with a need.... Jesus, you are dense... it is my RIGHT to own a weapon, whether you feel I don't need it or I feel I need it or I feel I just want it is IRRELEVANT... could I defend myself with a shovel or a spiked club in some instances? Yep... Could people rise up against the tyrannical government with pitchforks?? I suppose... But the right is not based on a particular or specific NEED....

Not dealing with a need.. dealing with a right... you don't need more than rice, a lean-to, and some water to live.. anything else you demand from the government for your 'personal needs' is greed.... so I guess you support the end of all entitlements above that

Again, you seem to be confused. I am advocating a gun restriction not because you can't prove why its needed. But because you can't prove why it's needed AND I can prove that its being used to kill people intentionally on a scale far to great to be considered insignificant.

so you would rather be DEAD by a gang kicking than a bullet.....?

i think i've proven why it is NEEDED.....unless you'd rather die....?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFWRPiNXOI]Archie Bunker: Guns vs Pushed out of Windows - YouTube[/ame]

RDD is Gloria

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors

They showed a clip of a guy shooting an assault weapon with a 30 round on a news program this morning. All they have to do is show that thing over and over and plenty of people will understand why nobody needs one.

Extremely powerful weapon, the guy was barely holding onto it. There is no good reason why citizens need this type of automatic weapon. Your excuses are stupid and so are you.

I cant do videos right now, but was it full auto? Because if it was, then the FRA of 1934 already covers this.

The video scared her, so like a good statist, she wants to ban anything that frightens her.

Those of us who live near the Border of Mexico, know why we want automatic rifles and pistols and large capacity magazines.
The Drug Cartel have them.

Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S. - Washington Times
Sheriff Gonzalez said U.S. authorities on the border are outgunned and out manned by drug smugglers armed with automatic weapons, grenades and state-of-the-art communications and tracking systems. He said drug profits have allowed the cartels, particularly the Zetas, to develop “experts” in explosives, wiretapping, counter surveillance, lock-picking and Global Positioning System technology.

“Their violence has emboldened them and they are expanding to cities all across the United States,”

We who live near the border, have AK 47's and Ak15's with large capacity magazines, and they know that we have them.

I didn't read anywhere in that link that there was an epidemic of people being kicked to death. I don't remember reading the headline . "30 kids die in school kicking massacre".

Another solid response from you. Keep it up!

People get beat by kicking and killed by kicking... what was shown to you, idiot troll, is that shod foot is indeed a felony and it is indeed charged...

Great. Never argued that it wasn't a felony. But good job on proving that though! I'll remember that if I ever question it.

It was not argued that shod foot was an 'epidemic'.. it was stated it is another way people are attacked and even killed.. YOU brought in the bullshit term in a feeble attempt to skew the argument you were already losing

The fact that you proved my point and it's going right over your head is actually pretty funny.

You are getting your ass handed to you from 4 different people.

But keep being ingorant. It makes our point look so much better, and yours look like the pathetic mental exercise it is.

I am still waiting for any of you gun lovers to tell me about the militia you are in, or why you NEED 30 round magazines or where there has been a mass epidemic of kicking murders.

But yeah, other than that you guys are really handing me my ass.

You are getting your ass kicked., and I have answered a couple of your questions which you conveniently ignore. I'll go again:

I am in a militia. The militia I'm in is the American People. this is defined by the Consitution as they meant it in that day. A view of the Constitution that you yourself claim to be willing to abide by.

Dumbass.

But keep being ingorant. It makes our point look so much better, and yours look like the pathetic mental exercise it is.

I am still waiting for any of you gun lovers to tell me about the militia you are in, or why you NEED 30 round magazines or where there has been a mass epidemic of kicking murders.

No Americans OWES you any answers as to their personal habits or what they purchase Leftist.

Besides, when you do answer, he ignores it.

(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors

when you are attacked by several gang bangers.....which happens much more often than a mental going crazy......let me know if 6 shots is sufficient for you....

:lol:

Those of us who live near the Border of Mexico, know why we want automatic rifles and pistols and large capacity magazines.
The Drug Cartel have them.

Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S. - Washington Times
Sheriff Gonzalez said U.S. authorities on the border are outgunned and out manned by drug smugglers armed with automatic weapons, grenades and state-of-the-art communications and tracking systems. He said drug profits have allowed the cartels, particularly the Zetas, to develop “experts” in explosives, wiretapping, counter surveillance, lock-picking and Global Positioning System technology.

“Their violence has emboldened them and they are expanding to cities all across the United States,”

We who live near the border, have AK 47's and Ak15's with large capacity magazines, and they know that we have them.

The idiot lefties think that if guns are outlawed, the drug cartels will get rid of thiers too. They can't help it. To be a leftie is to be stupid.

Last edited:

(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors

Magazines are basically sheet metal and a spring. The idea that a ban on such things would keep them from the hands of criminals is ridiculous. Why in the world anyone would anyone want to ensure law abiding citizens are at a disadvantage against armed criminals is mind boggling. A ban won't stop crazy motherfuckers from doing crazy things...so let's fuck with the people's right to defend themselves? Insane.

The primary purpose of these weapons is supression fire. A 30 round magazine sounds about right. How many rounds in a 9mm handgun these days? What if you're up against two of them? Sometimes burglers travel in groups.

The primary purpose of these weapons is supression fire. A 30 round magazine sounds about right. How many rounds in a 9mm handgun these days? What if you're up against two of them? Sometimes burglers travel in groups.

some police carry 9mm (15-17 rounds) handguns......if the police carry them you can bet the criminals do too....

Last edited:
The fact that you proved my point and it's going right over your head is actually pretty funny.

As stated several times, the people become the milita when it is mustered.

And as for consitutional rights, I have yet to NEED my right to a trial by jury, or NEED my right to not have my property searched without a warrant, but I sure as hell WANT the right to them if I so NEED them in the future.

some police carry 9mm (15-17 rounds) handguns......if the police carry them you can bet the criminals do too....

Sounds like I need two or three magazines minimum then.

Let's qualify the right to free speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of association, right to due process, the right of privacy and the right to vote based upon need as well, leaving the burden upon the one desiring the right to prove need, of course.

I have a 9mm with a 15 round clip. I love it.

As stated several times, the people become the milita when it is mustered.

And as for consitutional rights, I have yet to NEED my right to a trial by jury, or NEED my right to not have my property searched without a warrant, but I sure as hell WANT the right to them if I so NEED them in the future.

After being handed his ownass to many times to count, he still thinks denying it means it's not true. He's a fool, just make fun of him.

Someone threatens to take your toys away and you become unhinged. Just more proof why the average citizen doesn't need and shouldn't have a gun.

The average citizen is stupid. Are you equally prepared to say that they shouldn't have the right to speak freely? To vote? The average citizen is innocent. Shall we do away with their right to privacy a la the 4th amendment?

How many kids were killed using free speech? Thanks for missing the point.

You guys need to think your witty responses through before typing them out.

Forum List

Back