why do you sin/free will

They seem to think that the law of God was abolished
Where did you pick up this nonsense? Perhaps stop making things up as you go along.

You worship a human being as if he was God. That is idolatry. I'm not making anything up. You openly profess this belief. Are you lying? You also bear false witness, commit adultery, perjure yourself in the name of God and eat the flesh of serpents and unclean creatures as if it was a holy obligation. Did you never read the commandments. How many people have you murdered? You might not realize this but you brag about it.

Either you believe that the law of God is abolished (fulfilled) by Jesus as the church teaches and were deceived,, or you are deliberately demonstrating pure hatred for God.

Where did you pick up this nonsense? Perhaps stop making things up as you go along.

You worship a human being as if he was God. That is idolatry. I'm not making anything up. You openly profess this belief. Are you lying? You also bear false witness, commit adultery, perjure yourself in the name of God and eat the flesh of serpents and unclean creatures as if it was a holy obligation. Did you never read the commandments. How many people have you murdered? You might not realize this but you brag about it.

Either you believe that the law of God is abolished (fulfilled) by Jesus as the church teaches and were deceived,, or you are deliberately demonstrating pure hatred for God.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The battle of the deluded book worshippers. Comedy Gold. :popcorn:

You are really evangelizing Jewish theology.

It’s almost like you have elevated the form above the meaning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The battle of the deluded book worshippers. Comedy Gold. :popcorn:
And I thought it was your admitting what brings you here and turns you on.

Your stuff could be funny too if you weren’t so pathetic.

Are you kidding? I’m hilarious. I rock 4F. Ya fuckin’ n00b. :lol:

Are you kidding? I’m hilarious. I rock 4F. Ya fuckin’ n00b. :lol:
:boohoo:

if you believe in total free will, why do you sin??
these priests, of all people, should know not to sin---but they do..why? -- if there is total free will

85% of murders are committed by males
murder is a sin [ yes? ]..85% is too large a number to refute/argue/etc
why do females ''''choose'''' not to commit the sin of murder at the rate that males do??
....some groups of humans commit murder at much higher rates than other groups..why? if there is total free will

because we choose to give into temptation sometimes. Only one man has ever resisted completely.

Which priests are you referring to anyway?

I thought you said that Christianity was effectively a form of Judaism.

Now you have a problem with Jewish theology?

Make up your mind.

these priests, of all people, should know not to sin---but they do..why? -- if there is total free will

why do females ''''choose'''' not to commit the sin of murder at the rate that males do??
....some groups of humans commit murder at much higher rates than other groups..why? if there is total free will

because we choose to give into temptation sometimes. Only one man has ever resisted completely.

To commit sin is to break Gods law; sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sins, and there is no sin in him. No man therefore who dwells in him is a sinner. The sinner has not seen him and does not know him.

My children, do not be misled. It is the man who does right that is righteous as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the first; and the Son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devils work.

A child of God does not commit sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner, because he is God's child.

That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil: no one who does not do what is right is Gods child, nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3;4-10

To commit sin is to break Gods law; sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sins, and there is no sin in him. No man therefore who dwells in him is a sinner. The sinner has not seen him and does not know him.

My children, do not be misled. It is the man who does right that is righteous as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the first; and the Son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devils work.

A child of God does not commit sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner, because he is God's child.

That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil: no one who does not do what is right is Gods child, nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3;4-10
Jesus died for our sins, so that bill is already paid.

Jesus died because he was betrayed and killed.

He was despised by the religious authorities and set up to be executed for openly revealing the wisdom of God to the rabble, the mob, sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters, hidden in the book of the law.

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Manual of Discipline

Last edited:

Jesus died because he was killed.

He was despised by the religious authorities and set up to be executed for openly revealing the wisdom of God to the rabble, the mob, sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters, hidden in the book of the law.

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Manual of Discipline
It says in the bibble that Jesus died for our sins. Too bad for you.

Of religious discussion.

Manual of Discipline

I never read the bibble.

Woe is me.

Of religious discussion.

Manual of Discipline

I never read the bibble.

Woe is me.
The dribble bibble, the one you drool over, you know, the Torah and the NT.

Make up your mind.
Christianity is a sect of Judaism.

I have a problem arguing over theology with an evangelizing Jew who is disrespectful and can’t have an honest conversation.

Make up your mind.

I have a problem arguing over theology with an evangelizing Jew who is disrespectful and can’t have an honest conversation.

There is nothing at all Jewish about Christianity except that it is the direct result of the nations being cursed by a Jew.

And I am not an evangelizing Jew. Whatever that is. I do not belong to or practice any known religion.

BTW, No one is forcing you to try and bullshit me.

If you have a problem with me exposing you as an actor and lying fraud, fuck off.

Last edited:

Make up your mind.

There is nothing at all Jewish about Christianity except that it is the direct result of the nations being cursed by a Jew.

And I am not an evangelizing Jew. Whatever that is. I do not belong to or practice any known religion.

If you have a problem with me exposing you as an actor and lying fraud, fuck off.
Jesus is a reformer of Judaism.

Make up your mind.

Jesus is a reformer of Judaism.

Xtanity stole much of its theology from Judaism. You don’t know what the OT is, right?

He believed that Judaism had become fettered. Theology, ritual, authority, grace, mystery and tradition are components of religion. He believed they had become overbalanced. Where the form had replaced the meaning. He didn't reject Judaism . He rejected the imbalance. He rejected what it had become.

Forum List

Back