Kwanzaa: A Fraud Holiday With A Racist Goal, Created By Criminal Madman

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
kwanzaa1.jpg

Oh boy, Posting this is going to ramp up the rhetoric and I’m going to be called all sorts of racist names for doing it.

One thing I’ve noticed this year; almost nothing on the boob tube about it nor in the news feeds.

Suddenly lost its popularity?

Those who are around my age woke up one December and discovered that the “holiday season” of Christmas and New Year’s became a trio, with the addition of something called Kwanzaa. Oh, sure there were rumblings of a new holiday. But strangely in this country where political correctness is on overload, a day invented in 1966 by a rapist who ran a Black separatist group is considered by some as a holiday on par with Christmas, or New Year’s. Kwanzaa is exclusively an American holiday and is not celebrated in any other part of the world (including Africa). The name Kwanzaa comes from a phrase of Swahili origin, “Matunda Ya Kwanza”, and translates as “First Fruits of the Harvest.” That’s right it’s supposed to be spelled with only one “a,” the very name of this supposed holiday is a typo.

Kwanzaa runs from December 26th-January 1st. It’s supposed to be a week-long holiday honoring African culture and traditions but is tainted by its founder and original purpose.

The man who created the holiday, Maulana Karenga, was convicted in 1971 of torturing two women who were members of US (United Slaves), a black nationalist cult he had founded. A May 14, 1971, article in the Los Angeles Times related the testimony of one of the women:

The testimony plus much more @ Kwanzaa: A Fraud Holiday With A Racist Goal, Created By Criminal Madman ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

kwanzaa1.jpg

Oh boy, Posting this is going to ramp up the rhetoric and I’m going to be called all sorts of racist names for doing it.

Whelp --- you're certainly a fascistic little whiner, injecting yourself into other people's business, aren't you.

Oh by the way can you link us to your threads on "Christmas -- a Fraud Holiday with a Power Goal Created by Criminal Pedophiles" and "Channukah -- a Bullshit Holiday with a Revolutionary Goal Created by Militants"? Thanks so much.

Nobody is going to force you to celebrate Kwanzaa any more than they are going to force you to watch the Superbowl. Quit whining about something that doesn't concern you. or effect you in any way.

Maulana Karenga started out as an American Muslim but decided that the brothers needed to testify so he created a religion out of pilgrim corn and rest is history. :4_13_65:

I still dont understand Xmas. Fat white guy flies in from the north pole bringing gifts. people put trees in their homes and decorate them with lights and other bullshit, Commercials constantly tugging at your walnut. All to celebrate the birth of someone that was born in the middle east but not on 25DEC?

Nobody is going to force you to celebrate Kwanzaa any more than they are going to force you to watch the Superbowl. Quit whining about something that doesn't concern you. or effect you in any way.

And behind this question is the larger one, how the fuck is it of any relevance to this "Conservative Firing Line" blog page that insults the memory of Bill Buckley by co-opting his program name and heralds itself in a font that looks like it was stenciled on a shipping container?

Whiners with way too much time on their hands.

I still dont understand Xmas. Fat white guy flies in from the north pole bringing gifts. people put trees in their homes and decorate them with lights and other bullshit, Commercials constantly tugging at your walnut. All to celebrate the birth of someone that was born in the middle east but not on 25DEC?

It's quite easy to read up on the origins of Christmas and Santa Clause if you are actually interested.

Yule is the pagan (Nordic-Germanic) celebration of the Winter Solstice. Nordic people decorated their homes with evergreens and burnt logs inscribed with runes for good fortune. Children put out their shoes filled with hay for Odin's eight-legged horse, Sleipnir.

As Christianity spread, it incorporated the myths and traditions of local pagans. Yule was fused with Christmas. Odin became Santa, and Sleipnir became eight reindeer.

Irrefutable Proof that Santa is Odin

Last edited:

It's quite easy to read up on the origins of Christmas and Santa Clause if you area actually interested.

Yule is the pagan (Nordic-Germanic) celebration of the Winter Solstice. Nordic people decorated their homes with evergreens and burn logs inscribed with runes for good fortune. Children put out their shoes filled with hay for Odin's eight-legged horse, Sleipnir.

As Christianity spread, it incorporated the myths and traditions of local pagans. Yule was fused with Christmas. Odin became Santa, and Sleipnir became eight reindeer.

So Xmas is a pagan holiday pretending to be a christian or religious holiday?

It's quite easy to read up on the origins of Christmas and Santa Clause if you area actually interested.

Yule is the pagan (Nordic-Germanic) celebration of the Winter Solstice. Nordic people decorated their homes with evergreens and burn logs inscribed with runes for good fortune. Children put out their shoes filled with hay for Odin's eight-legged horse, Sleipnir.

No, that is not what I said. I said that Christmas was fused with Yule as it spread throughout Nordic-Germanic Europe.

So it's true! Nobody gives a hoot about this bogus Kwanzaa thing!

As Christianity spread, it incorporated the myths and traditions of local pagans. Yule was fused wih Christmas. Odin became Santa, and Sleipnir became eight reindeer.

EXACTLY. The celebration of the Solstice with its promise of returning (sun)light has been around for centuries. It's why we decorate our houses with lights --- sympathetic magic to make the sun come back (and it always works) and why we festoon the place with evergreens, including a tree, reminders that despite the bleakness of winter the green will return.

Obviously, a northern hemisphere invention. Peoples of the other side of the world where it's the peak of summer must find it bizarre.

All that was well established when Christianism came along and as usual figured if you can't squash 'em, co-opt 'em, and the whole bullshit "nativity" story was born. They took the astrological fact of the sun "dying" on the (Southern) cross, for three days, then "rising again" and made it into a grand allegory.

No, that is not what I said. I said that Christmas was fused with Yule as it spread throughout Nordic-Germanic Europe.
Yeah that is what you said. Maybe you didnt mean to say it but europe has jack shit to do with the birth of christ. All or most of Xmas is pagan worship.

Yeah that is what you said. Maybe you didnt mean to say it but europe has jack shit to do with the birth of christ. All or most of Xmas is pagan worship.

It's the way Christians celebrate the birth of Christ, and have hundreds of years. That's a much more substantial tradition based on actual historical culture than your fake Communist Rapist Holiday.

I was very happy when the Kwanzaa House people sold their abode in my neighborhood. They certainly didn't show any respect for their neighbors with their loud several day long parties with music blasting until the wee hours. If they are accurate representatives of the Kwanzaa "faith", no wonder if is declining in popularity

So it's true! Nobody gives a hoot about this bogus Kwanzaa thing!

Obviously the yahoos at "Conservative Firing Line" are all butthurt about it.
Not quite. Most of the people responding to this particular post here and now, are not discussing the topic offered but instead changing the subject. My butt is fine. Yours...?
LOL

Forum List

Back